• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
I usually can make it through most of the afternoon before having to lie down.
Today, couldn't even finish lunch.

Got up at 9, back in bed by 12:30. Got up for about an hour 4:30-5:30. Been in bed since.

Oxycodone not managing it. Only oxy plus 8:1 CBD:THC vape in the evening finally brought pain down from a 7-8 to a 3-4.

I can't stand many more days like this.

Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
I couldn't sleep because of pain last night, finally taking an extra sleeping pill around 4:30am.

I ended up sleeping until noon.

When I got up, I had a few minor work-related tasks then a major work issue arose. So, I was at my desk all afternoon.

I assumed my wife was letting the dog out as needed, but she wasn't and the dog had an accident in the house.

I then got blamed for prioritizing work over her needs. Yet, she was just doing routine things around the house.

After I cleaned up the dog's accident I was berated all evening for working through the afternoon. Yet if I didn't get it done today, problems would have compounded and the situation would become even more difficult.

My wife doesn't believe me and is fuming with resentment.

I understand her feeling about how my chronic pain affects her life, but I find it extremely unfair of her to blame me regarding the dog. It is as if this is about punishing me.

Maybe I'm at a point where I can't offer enough and it is time to be on my own.

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Sorry for all your pain. :hug: I know there isn't anything I can say to make it better. If you cleaned up the dog's mess what is her problem?
She sounds like a real P.I.T.A. Sounds like "It's all about her" She may resent your health issues.
I've never been married so I don't think I can really offer good advice on your decision to go it alone.
I am soooo glad I'm single.

Reactions: Kyrok