• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Well, I've started the countdown. By next Tuesday I will be gone. No more stress, no more people treating me badly, no more discrimination, no more bills. Nothing absolutely nothing. I was really sick at work yesterday but stuck it out. Had a job interview but didn't get the job. I feel almost as if I'm supposed to ctb. Got an email from HR - what a bitch she is. She informed me that my the work hours for the firm were 7 :30 to 4. I'd been coming in at 7 and leaving at 3:30. It worked for me because there wasn't so much traffic and my stress level wasn't so high by the time I got to work. Ironically, there are a multitude of people who have different hours. It amazes me how they think they can discriminate against me but quite honestly they get away with it. And people wonder why workers go back to their workplace and kill people. Go figure. I provided documents to prove I have a mental illness and they told me they weren't enough. So I don't have any money to go see a therapist so again they get away with it. My requests were simple, but they just don't want to deal with them. I've decided not to go back my mental health is so bad right now. I just want to keep myself together until I can ctb. I'll be doing a video (I hope) before I go letting people know what kind of place that is. I've noticed I'm disassociating more each day. I don't want to lose myself that way. Sweet Pea and I are preparing for our final escape from this fucked up world. I've been pushed too far this time. I have no choice. I should have never left NM. Now I'll have to pay the ultimate price.

sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
Well, I've started the countdown. By next Tuesday I will be gone. No more stress, no more people treating me badly, no more discrimination, no more bills. Nothing absolutely nothing. I was really sick at work yesterday but stuck it out. Had a job interview but didn't get the job. I feel almost as if I'm supposed to ctb. Got an email from HR - what a bitch she is. She informed me that my the work hours for the firm were 7 :30 to 4. I'd been coming in at 7 and leaving at 3:30. It worked for me because there wasn't so much traffic and my stress level wasn't so high by the time I got to work. Ironically, there are a multitude of people who have different hours. It amazes me how they think they can discriminate against me but quite honestly they get away with it. And people wonder why workers go back to their workplace and kill people. Go figure. I provided documents to prove I have a mental illness and they told me they weren't enough. So I don't have any money to go see a therapist so again they get away with it. My requests were simple, but they just don't want to deal with them. I've decided not to go back my mental health is so bad right now. I just want to keep myself together until I can ctb. I'll be doing a video (I hope) before I go letting people know what kind of place that is. I've noticed I'm disassociating more each day. I don't want to lose myself that way. Sweet Pea and I are preparing for our final escape from this fucked up world. I've been pushed too far this time. I have no choice. I should have never left NM. Now I'll have to pay the ultimate price.
I've been following some of your posts lately. I feel for your situation. I just want to send you some positive words, even though its just through a message on a forum. You are in my thoughts. I wish you nothing but the best :heart:

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
:aw::'( i can relate so well. the world is fucked up. no space for people with mental health problems. arrogance, ignorance.... yeah and then ppl are surprised why there's mass shootings.... I m not.
Don't know what to say. Just I relate and wished there was another solution than ctb. the good people die, the assholes stay.... its just fucked up.

Reactions: Venessolotic
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

We have such sights to show you 👁️
Apr 17, 2023
You too watched the videotape from The Ring? 📼

Jesus, that workplace sounds terrible. If I ever overcome my mental illnesses enough to hold down a job, I'll have to deal with cunts like that 😡

• Yay!
Reactions: LifeIsCrazyNemb
That one weird girl

That one weird girl

A sad sad clown.
Jun 2, 2023
If there is anything I can do. ANYTHING that would make you reconsider, hmu. I'll dm you my phone number if you need anyone to talk to. I know you and I dont know eachother but I for some reason feel strongly connected to you and your situation. I dont currently have any money but I'll get a job soon hopefully and be able to help. Please just reconsider a second time. I am here for you

surroundedbydemons

surroundedbydemons

Experienced
Mar 6, 2024
It seems like this unfair treatment by HR pushed you over the edge.
It's troubling to consider that some people are sick and harm others for their own pleasure, which makes me wonder how she got the HR job in the first place.

Unfortunately, I had to deal with those people throughout my life. I can feel your pain.

I wish you inner peace. I sincerely hope you can find it.