• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

K

KafkaF

Taking a break from the website.
Nov 18, 2023
I look back at my life a lot, especially these days. And all I can say is that I feel like I have the supernatural ability to make the worst possible choice no matter what the situation is.

Even when I'm in a situation where I make the opposite choice as last time, it seems to be the wrong choice.

My life is a sunken and broken wreckage made up of all my bad choices.

I've thought about recovery. But I can't seem to not make bad choices anyway. It makes me so tired. It just makes me not have the energy to continue or even get out of bed today.

And on top of it I still miss my previous girlfriend a lot. It's like there's an emptiness where she used to be. A hollow space inside of me where my pain echoes unseen and unceasing.

The only thing I seem to be worse at than living is managing to try to kill myself. Otherwise I would've been gone 3 or 4 months ago.