• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
They arrived yesterday and I managed to hold in my pee to avoid them. I have long hair and am unemployable, deez boomers might make comments about it. They're nice people, though, and I don't want to subject them to the trauma of being in my presence. Just being around me can break people down mentally (like with bodily injuries they can happen over time or in an acute form). I almost used a pee jug. I had some water stored, poured out a bottle so that I could pee in it, might have to use it tonight. Drank some beers now, pray for me. I was gathering intelligence through the door to "my" basement and found out that they're staying another night (yay, put that bladder into overdrive). I bought some snacks and am hoping to just keep avoiding this shit until they leave. 24 y/o autistic virgin unemployable friendless male failed at all jobs and educations (six or seven total) ready 2 die soon (but might not cuz of concern 4 fam). As usual can basically only post when I'm drunk. Btw, this site is hard to browse with all the normies (sex-havers, job-havers, friend-havers, social media users, etc), tbh, can we fix that somehow?

GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
If they're anything like my grandparents, apparently a card in the mail once a year more than qualifies as an actual relationship and update of your entire life.

Insert a pic of you "hard at work" maybe if you want. A selfie at some random construction site wearing a hardhat? should do the trick. Hold the beer with the phone hand so it's not in the frame, and bam. That's a proud one for the family photo album.

Ethereal Knight

Ethereal Knight

Seja um bom soldado, morra onde você caiu.
Jan 10, 2022
this question may be off-topic, but how long you hair is? like below your shoulders, rock'n'roll style? @GenesAndEnvironment

I've been wanting to grow mine for a while now.

but it starts to itch, so I get annoyed by the itch and cut it again.

I'm also long-term friendless NEET.

I'd argue that we can even shave our hair if we want, to make life easier, so we spent less time taking care of it and more time doing things that wanna do. but obviously long natural hair is almost always more beautiful.

Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Don't torture yourself for them; just pee in the jug. Seriously one of the better advantages of being a dude.

Insomniac

Insomniac

𝔄 𝔲 𝔱 𝔦 𝔰 𝔪
May 21, 2021
being around me can break people down mentally (like with bodily injuries they can happen over time or in an acute form)
am I allowed to laugh ? 💀

selfie at some random construction site wearing a hardhat?
I.am.rolling.on.the.floor😭

I almost used a pee jug

I have used pee bottles too (when I am drunk and am afraid of anyone seing me drunk) and when I had social anxiety in my college dorm.
you know, rationally speaking, I don't see anything embarrassing that ( using a pee jug) since it's not particularly unhygienic (assuming you throw it away after use) and helps us cope when we're crippled with fear.

whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
Regarding your last point I think you're too sensitive about your human failure status. If people are on here they probably are similarly screwed to you, there's no need to worry about It, regardless of them having sex or a job. 😉

GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
I have used pee bottles too (when I am drunk and am afraid of anyone seing me drunk) and when I had social anxiety in my college dorm.
you know, rationally speaking, I don't see anything embarrassing that ( using a pee jug) since it's not particularly unhygienic (assuming you throw it away after use) and helps us cope when we're crippled with fear.
I gotta say. It's easy enough for us guys, we're almost built for doing that sort of thing. But that- no funnel or anything? That is some mad life skills right there.

• Yay!
Reactions: Insomniac