• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

aminorplace

aminorplace

Feb 17, 2021
Hi all. I was wondering if anybody could tell me the usual prices of SN v. N. I don't have too much money to spare, so I'd assume SN is the way to go. And is there any way to check in and see if our source is legit without breaking the rules? Is that what the scam thread is for? Thanks.

• Hugs
Reactions: user667
aminorplace

aminorplace

Feb 17, 2021
Last I heard, N costs an estimated 800 dollars USD.

Depending on where you're located geographically, SN is very cheap & affordable. For me at least, being from the US, it cost about 30 bucks max.
Oof, and with the potential for scamming, sounds like SN would be the way to go for those trying to ctb on a tight budget. With meto, some benzos and opis, it would be relatively painless, no?

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Hi all. I was wondering if anybody could tell me the usual prices of SN v. N. I don't have too much money to spare, so I'd assume SN is the way to go. And is there any way to check in and see if our source is legit without breaking the rules? Is that what the scam thread is for? Thanks.
HELLO!! and WELCOME to Sanctioned Suicide. It is GREAT having you as a new global family member! I hope that you find that we are a group that loves, cares, has lots of empathy and kindness towards each other. The global family here has really helped me alot and hopefully the same for you. Again, WELCOME!!!! Walter :heart::hug:

L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
N is expensive

it cost me about £35 to get items together for SN

Reactions: aminorplace
aminorplace

aminorplace

Feb 17, 2021
Could someone DM me a good SN source for those in the US?

Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
I think you are too new to receive DMs yet, as I just tried to send you one and didn't see the option on your profile. Since you're in the US though I can send you my source once DMs are available.

aminorplace

aminorplace

Feb 17, 2021
I think you are too new to receive DMs yet, as I just tried to send you one and didn't see the option on your profile. Since you're in the US though I can send you my source once DMs are available.
Thank you so much Wrennie

• Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
Thank you so much Wrennie
I think you require a specific number of postings on the forum in order to gain access to DMs but I forget what that number is exactly. Maybe another member could enlighten us lol

aminorplace

aminorplace

Feb 17, 2021
I think you require a specific number of postings on the forum in order to gain access to DMs but I forget what that number is exactly. Maybe another member could enlighten us lol
Got it! Well thank you for being so welcoming, Wrennie.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie
B

booray

Can’t do this anymore
Jan 28, 2021
Without going so far as to name the source, SN can easily be purchased online. Think about it a little and you'll probably figure it out.

aminorplace

aminorplace

Feb 17, 2021
Without going so far as to name the source, SN can easily be purchased online. Think about it a little and you'll probably figure it out.
Thanks, good to know. I'm sorry if my question was misguided. Been a rough day so I'm not all there.

• Hugs
Reactions: xBrialesana