• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Pierrot le Fou

Pierrot le Fou

Mar 23, 2024
Hi all
I recently joined this forum and wanted to make my first post telling everyone about myself. I'm a 42 year old guy from Australia, have been depressed since 2018 and also suicidal since then . I don't want to bore people with the details however after being diagnosed with tendonosis and osteoarthritis in most of my joints life has become less than desirable. Martial arts is/was my life, and unfortunately due to my conditions it's making me unable to continue with my passion. I am always in pain from morning until night and only work 2 days a week because of the joint problems. I don't look forward to anything anymore and wake up everyday thinking I wish I wasn't born. When my health started declining back in 2018 , I knew I had to do something about it and procure some N from a source named AV at the time. Long story short , my first shipment was seized by customs and a had a lovely visit by the police to check up on me. Not only did they check up on me they even told my father and brother what I had ordered. So I ordered N a second time around and used another payment method in order to make it harder to get my shipment seized. So luckily I did receive my 2 bottles of N. They've been in the fridge since 2018 in their original bottles. I don't know what the expiry date is though? Would they still be good to go ? I also got Metoclopramide from an online pharmacy. Last year I did a test dose but found it gave me diarrhoea, maybe because I took it a few hours after eating ? I do have IBS also which makes my guts sensitive to alot of things. I was on amitriptyline for a while also , and have found myself drinking vodka a lot more nowadays whilst taking the amitriptyline.
I honestly don't want to be around anymore , life has become pointless , I'm in pain , I don't look forward to anything, I have a gf but I feel sorry for her in a way because I feel like I'm only using her as distraction from my terrible life.
I guess my questions are:
1) Is my N from AV from 2018 still potent?
2) can I use metoclopromide even though it has a chance of giving me diarrhoea?
3) Can amitriptyline be used in any way to potentiate the N ?
thanks
Dave
Well, I have no good news for you. Pentobarbital Sodium is the name of the active ingredient, and wherever it was manufactured, if it is an official product, it should have an expiration date on it. Otherwise, it is likely a fake or a placebo. I do not recommend purchasing lethal drugs on the Internet because the source is unknown. The consequences can be dire. You remain alive, but on a vegetative level. I think this is worse than all your previous illnesses combined. I am 46 years old and have also had a similar disease for 30 years, so I understand you. There is another parallel, as I also studied martial arts for 20 years. What was it good for? For nothing. I was almost killed in a street attack last year. Experimenting with different drugs is also pointless, because you cannot deduce the actual effectiveness from the effect of mini doses. If you're going to make up your mind, break up with your girlfriend first! Anyway, the basic question for you is whether you really want to live.

davidtorez

davidtorez

Experienced
Mar 8, 2024
Well, I have no good news for you. Pentobarbital Sodium is the name of the active ingredient, and wherever it was manufactured, if it is an official product, it should have an expiration date on it. Otherwise, it is likely a fake or a placebo. I do not recommend purchasing lethal drugs on the Internet because the source is unknown. The consequences can be dire. You remain alive, but on a vegetative level. I think this is worse than all your previous illnesses combined. I am 46 years old and have also had a similar disease for 30 years, so I understand you. There is another parallel, as I also studied martial arts for 20 years. What was it good for? For nothing. I was almost killed in a street attack last year. Experimenting with different drugs is also pointless, because you cannot deduce the actual effectiveness from the effect of mini doses. If you're going to make up your mind, break up with your girlfriend first! Anyway, the basic question for you is whether you really want to live.
Thanks for your opinion. The N I got was from a legit source . From a guy called AV back in 2018 recommended by the pph. From my research here etc and from scientific studies it is still good to use orally as apparently it doesn't degrade that quickly. As to the effectiveness of martial arts , that is a totally different topic which I'm not really going to expound on here, suffice to say I've been a security guard since 2005 and have had my share of scuffles . Whether I want to live or die , that's not my dilemma, my dilemma is do i want to keep suffering and see how much worse my condition will get before I ctb or not? I don't know yet.

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
Thanks for your opinion. The N I got was from a legit source . From a guy called AV back in 2018 recommended by the pph. From my research here etc and from scientific studies it is still good to use orally as apparently it doesn't degrade that quickly. As to the effectiveness of martial arts , that is a totally different topic which I'm not really going to expound on here, suffice to say I've been a security guard since 2005 and have had my share of scuffles . Whether I want to live or die , that's not my dilemma, my dilemma is do i want to keep suffering and see how much worse my condition will get before I ctb or not? I don't know yet.
Life sucks

Reactions: davidtorez
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Hi all
I recently joined this forum and wanted to make my first post telling everyone about myself. I'm a 42 year old guy from Australia, have been depressed since 2018 and also suicidal since then . I don't want to bore people with the details however after being diagnosed with tendonosis and osteoarthritis in most of my joints life has become less than desirable. Martial arts is/was my life, and unfortunately due to my conditions it's making me unable to continue with my passion. I am always in pain from morning until night and only work 2 days a week because of the joint problems. I don't look forward to anything anymore and wake up everyday thinking I wish I wasn't born. When my health started declining back in 2018 , I knew I had to do something about it and procure some N from a source named AV at the time. Long story short , my first shipment was seized by customs and a had a lovely visit by the police to check up on me. Not only did they check up on me they even told my father and brother what I had ordered. So I ordered N a second time around and used another payment method in order to make it harder to get my shipment seized. So luckily I did receive my 2 bottles of N. They've been in the fridge since 2018 in their original bottles. I don't know what the expiry date is though? Would they still be good to go ? I also got Metoclopramide from an online pharmacy. Last year I did a test dose but found it gave me diarrhoea, maybe because I took it a few hours after eating ? I do have IBS also which makes my guts sensitive to alot of things. I was on amitriptyline for a while also , and have found myself drinking vodka a lot more nowadays whilst taking the amitriptyline.
I honestly don't want to be around anymore , life has become pointless , I'm in pain , I don't look forward to anything, I have a gf but I feel sorry for her in a way because I feel like I'm only using her as distraction from my terrible life.
I guess my questions are:
1) Is my N from AV from 2018 still potent?
2) can I use metoclopromide even though it has a chance of giving me diarrhoea?
3) Can amitriptyline be used in any way to potentiate the N ?
thanks
Dave
Did you test n?

How many milligrams was the test dose?

Did it put you to sleep and for now many hours?

Last edited:
Reactions: davidtorez
davidtorez

davidtorez

Experienced
Mar 8, 2024
Did you test n?

How many milligrams was the test dose?

Did it put you to sleep and for now many hours?
No i haven't done any tests . They've been in their original bottles all this time in the fridge