• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

pseudo_pseu

pseudo_pseu

Feb 22, 2023
um40j1747qka1.png
New friends?
Things looking up?
Discovered your favourite food?

I'll start, I got back in touch with my best friend from high school.

Pic unrelated

Unhumanly.

Unhumanly.

disappear, unseen and unknown
Feb 24, 2023
I plan to get myself a new vehicle that will help me to travel to a new place I may can move out into
I know this isn't something that is even happening yet because it is just a plan but I'm waiting

Upvote 0
catastrophix

catastrophix

and my nightmares will have nightmares every night
Feb 20, 2023
I finally worked up the courage to make a new Discord account. I know that sounds incredibly small and lame (lol), but it's a big step for me. My old Discord account is full of bad memories so I wanted to start fresh so I can try my best to be social, even though I haven't added anyone on my new account yet :P I'm afraid to ask anyone if they want my user cause I'm horrible at socializing in general, but hopefully within the next day or so I'll ask someone :]

(Sorry for talking so much, I have a habit of doing that T-T)

Upvote 0
Galileo3630

Galileo3630

Tsundere
Mar 22, 2023
I got banned off of Valorant because that's what I was aiming for, I'm mostly a competitive games kind of player and no matter what game I play, I try-hard my ass off in, but recently I picked up Red Dead Redemption 2 and this shit has been a blat, I love every second of it and I'm planning on playing more singleplayer/co-op games like it

Upvote 0
Strawberry_Clouds

Strawberry_Clouds

( = ⩊ = )
Jun 17, 2023
um40j1747qka1.png
New friends?
Things looking up?
Discovered your favourite food?

I'll start, I got back in touch with my best friend from high school.

Pic unrelated
I bought a laptop, I had to save up some money but I'm really excited about it

Upvote 0