• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

pseudo_pseu

pseudo_pseu

Feb 22, 2023
um40j1747qka1.png
New friends?
Things looking up?
Discovered your favourite food?

I'll start, I got back in touch with my best friend from high school.

Pic unrelated

Kakeszu

Kakeszu

Mar 18, 2023
Found someone who actually might care for me, maybe.
I'm happy you got in contact with an old friend, those meetings are always nice :]

• Hugs
Reactions: pseudo_pseu
Upvote 0
draingang

draingang

biaΕ‚asy podbijajΔ… na funkcjΔ™ jak
Feb 21, 2023
Reading this post made me realise I barely remember what I've been up to this past week. My life is so unsignificant and lacks any substance that there was literally nothing that happened which I could say was "good". I'm feeling so terrible, lonely and unlovable right now. Yesterday I was the only one present during the last class in school cause everybody else ditched and the teacher asked me what are my plans and dreams after high school and I didn't even know what to say. I said something about vaguely knowing what I wanna major in and that was it. Everybody else around me has a goal of some sorts and I have none. I could literally stay home in my room for the rest of my life, rotting and I'd be completely unphased.

I'm sorry if this is not a place for a rant, but this post just made me think of how much I hate my life.

• Hugs
Reactions: guayabas
Upvote 0
pseudo_pseu

pseudo_pseu

Feb 22, 2023
I'm sorry if this is not a place for a rant, but this post just made me think of how much I hate my life.
If not here then where? In my opinion this is absolutely the right place! I think we all have long stretches where life is like that here :/ . I know there are a lot of people here who would be willing to try and lift your spirits in any way, myself included.

Upvote 0
guayabas

guayabas

Student
Mar 19, 2023
i told them how i felt like ctb'ing 2 days ago. no response...
I'm so sorry. I've been telling ppl for weeks now and no one's messaged me for 2 weeks now. not even my family. I don't get it. When one of my friends told me they wanted to ctb, I made sure to be at their house every night so they didn't have to be alone. I know that's when a lot of sui thoughts can get overwhelming. And I don't expect anyone to do that for me, but they can't even text to ask me how I'm doing and it's so incredibly hurtful.

I'm sorry you're going through a similar thing. I hope SaSu can provide you with the support you need <3

Upvote 0
Xernarot

Xernarot

Always Tired
Mar 23, 2023
I'm going to meet with my only irl friend whom I haven't seen in half a year, looking forward to it :)

• Hugs
Upvote 0
guayabas

guayabas

Student
Mar 19, 2023
Reading this post made me realise I barely remember what I've been up to this past week. My life is so unsignificant and lacks any substance that there was literally nothing that happened which I could say was "good". I'm feeling so terrible, lonely and unlovable right now. Yesterday I was the only one present during the last class in school cause everybody else ditched and the teacher asked me what are my plans and dreams after high school and I didn't even know what to say. I said something about vaguely knowing what I wanna major in and that was it. Everybody else around me has a goal of some sorts and I have none. I could literally stay home in my room for the rest of my life, rotting and I'd be completely unphased.

I think that's a normal feeling for ppl like us. I had one terrible psychiatrist insist on me telling him my 10 year plan. I told him over and over that I don't think that far ahead bc it makes me sui and he kept trying to force me to answer, even after I burst into tears.

It's ok to tell ppl you don't want to talk about something, you don't have to answer everyone's questions. And sometimes it helps to have a prepared lie for triggering questions. I have multiple jokey scripted responses for when ppl ask me things like what happened to my back, or what my job is, etc. The next time someone asked what my 5 year plan was I told them tamales lmao

I hope you're able to recover from that triggering situation soon. You don't have to have a plan, all you have to do right now is keep going and that's harder for ppl like us than possibly anything anyone else is accomplishing rn <3

Upvote 0
Danyyyyy

Danyyyyy

Yippee
Mar 19, 2023
I got to enjoy a really great time with my gf 3 times this week. Since we both go to different schools, we barely see each other or at least once (i have half days on thursdays), but this week i saw her tuesday (bday), friday(science fair) and saturday(mums bday) and it was great :D

• Love
Upvote 0
Yakamoz

Yakamoz

passer-by
Jun 26, 2022
Let me think...may be that I walked my best route in the city, with my fave song on my ear

Upvote 0
Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
I barly remember the last week tbh buttttt I guess some good things was I was supported by friends.

And I made some cool music playlists πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

Upvote 0
Flores de Abril

Flores de Abril

Mar 8, 2023
Hmmmmmmmm
I think it was the fact that now I have the perfect excuse to do all my uni projects this semester by myself lol
Team projects are always frustrating to me so I always wanted to do them by myself (that and the fact that if I'm actually sucessfull it will be a slap on the face of my imposter syndrome lol)

Upvote 0
StarlightDreamer

StarlightDreamer

Infinity Weaver
Aug 2, 2022
I saved up bought a gaming laptop! It's ten years old, granted, but it's way better than my last notebook, and I got it at a great price!

Upvote 0
kmycluisfe

kmycluisfe

I wish it would all stop at once
Mar 8, 2023
I had a date this friday with a great girl who looks like me

But I have the impression that she speaks to me less now... Maybe I screwed up when I did my best

Upvote 0
guayabas

guayabas

Student
Mar 19, 2023
I had a date this friday with a great girl who looks like me

But I have the impression that she speaks to me less now... Maybe I screwed up when I did my best
I'm sure you didn't screw up. If it turns out she doesn't want to pursuit things further, just know it's very unlikely you did anything wrong. some ppl just don't feel like they click with you. It hurts but it's not personal. I hope you hear back from her soon though

• Love
Reactions: kmycluisfe
Upvote 0