• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

bajanpescadorabioso

Mar 8, 2024
Hello, forgive my bad English, I'm writing this text with the help of a translator. I hope you guys can help me.

I'm a girl, I'm 21 years old and I live in Brazil. Since I was a little girl I've had a troubled life, I've never had a good relationship with my parents and my only support in life, my grandfather, committed suicide a few years ago and I want to see him again. My life is very empty and without much purpose, I recently had an abortion and I can't recover from it, let alone feel the slightest desire to be alive. It's hard to explain how miserable and hopeless my life is in just one post, I hope to be active while I don't find such a painful method.

I would like your help in finding a good way to leave. Here in Brazil we don't have much access to medication, so I'm very helpless and I don't understand many of the acronyms used here on the site. I live alone and have no contact with my parents, people don't usually come to me so I have a lot of free time and no interruptions, money isn't a big problem either. Please, I beg you to help me spend eternity with my grandfather and my son.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the community. I'm sorry you have to go through this. There is a Suicide Resource Compilation with lots of info. Nobody can help you choosing your method bc this is only your personal decision.

Upvote 0
B

bonniekeane49

Feb 17, 2024
i cant help with sources to help you in brazil but im here if your feeling alone and would like to talk. x

Upvote 0
Ardere

Ardere

Mar 6, 2024
You can travel to Peru and Bolivia and try to buy Pentobarbital.
In Peru the name is Halatal i mean.

Upvote 0
B

bajanpescadorabioso

Mar 8, 2024
Welcome to the community. I'm sorry you have to go through this. There is a Suicide Resource Compilation with lots of info. Nobody can help you choosing your method bc this is only your personal decision.

Thank you!!! 🤍

I'm looking for ways to import. Is it a painless method?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Upvote 0