• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

cyawannabya

cyawannabya

Apr 20, 2024
30 year old guy, had a pretty rough life. More than rough, but I imagine if you're here you get what kinda "rough" I'm talking about so I guess its pointless to talk about it. I tried, I worked out, I got on the get motivated loop, I tried every single way I could to try and get help. Well, no help came. In the United States if you don't have a lot of money you are not really a citizen.

You are not even treated like a human being if you don't have much money. I'm in a shelter now, I will not live like an animal. Death doesn't scare me anymore, it relaxes me. To imagine spending another day on the streets is enough to sober me up from this prison.

Wish me luck everyone, I'm going to use the charcoal burning method in a tent. With any luck tuesday night will be my last night on Earth.

Last edited:
M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
30 year old guy, had a pretty rough life. More than rough, but I imagine if you're here you get what kinda "rough" I'm talking about so I guess its pointless to talk about it. I tried, I worked out, I got on the get motivated loop, I tried every single way I could to try anf get help. Well, no help came. In the United States if you don't have a lot of money you are not really a citizen.

You are not even treated like a human being if you don't have much money. I'm in a shelter now, I will not live like an animal. Death doesn't scare me anymore, it relaxes me. To imagine spending another day on the streets is enough to sober me up from this prison.

Wish me luck everyone, I'm going to use the charcoal burning method in a tent. With any luck tuesday night will be my last night on Earth.
I hope it works for you
I hope you don't suffer
I'm close to the edge of homeless and I refuse
So I empathize
Peace..rest 💜

Reactions: davidtorez
cyawannabya

cyawannabya

Apr 20, 2024
I hope it works for you
I hope you don't suffer
I'm close to the edge of homeless and I refuse
So I empathize
Peace..rest 💜
You as well, I hope things work out for you and you avoid homelessness. Regardless, I wish you well on whatever path you choose. Most importantly is that you choose it for yourself.

L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
30 year old guy, had a pretty rough life. More than rough, but I imagine if you're here you get what kinda "rough" I'm talking about so I guess its pointless to talk about it. I tried, I worked out, I got on the get motivated loop, I tried every single way I could to try and get help. Well, no help came. In the United States if you don't have a lot of money you are not really a citizen.

Good luck. Rest in peace.

B

brokeandbroken

Warlock
Apr 18, 2023

My story echoes yours in a lot of ways... I just turned thirty at the beginning of April. I am also homeless. I spent my adulthood working my ass off. I was a bodybuilder before getting injured. I was fairly strong deadlifting 408 pounds at a bodyweight of 145 for instance now my body is broken. I still run but I have a torn labrum in my left hip and some days I can barely walk let alone run... In college I had a job and was pre-med. I spent a year and a half or so working at mainly an oncology clinic. I got into medical school in a foreign country (I am an American and the medical school was in Poland but the program was English and designed to get you back to your home country or so I thought. I was president of the (breast) oncology research group. Ultimately, I was defrauded and illegally forced out of the school (details in other posts). I tried cashing in every favor I had to help to no avail. I went back to my family and asked for help and was turned down and frankly kind of just left for dead. Now despite working my ass off in life I have 160,000+ in loans I need to repay, no career, no familial help, no friends, basically I have nothing. I have sent somewhere in the neighborhood of 500+ job apps and can't find anything livable with my debt. Help never came. I live at a shelter where it is in a word gross. You are right if you don't have money here you are pretty screwed. In essence I am down and out and I am apparently someone who no one wants to help. I feel you.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find freedom from your suffering, best of luck in your plans.

justcallmeJ

justcallmeJ

<3
Nov 9, 2023
Im sorry society caused you to suffer like this, i hope you find the peace you need <3

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Am sorry your sufferings brought you to this point. I hope you can find your peace.

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
I can understand why you have decided that it's time to go. I hope it all goes well for you on Tuesday, and that you find some peace. In the meantime, we're here for you if you need us.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Hope you find the peace you're looking for, whatever you decide to do.

IonicLemon69

IonicLemon69

Just Hangin’ Around
Jan 27, 2024
I'm sorry life has been so cruel to you. I wish you the best in whatever you choose to do. Good luck Tuesday & we are all here for you!

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum! I'm sorry that life brought you to this point. Good luck with your plan and I hope you find peace.