• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
Hello I'm finally going to ctb today later tonight under a blossom tree.Im a trans girl I'm 27 from the Uk Southampton.my life has just been endless chaos and torture from knowing I was transgender at the age of four to having no memory of myself until ten years old I've been emotionally abused by my alcoholic mother to an over bearing grandfather who cares more about his money than my recent assault to blackmailing me into a college course that had me almost murdered and didn't want to do. Ended up homeless at 23 almost died again from hypothermia outside a police station then I was raped and drugged.i recently pushed my gf away because I don't want her to feel bad.my most recent incident I was attacked with a knife at the boat yard I live at and the police have not even arrested the guy so yeah I've finally snapped. To all the lovely people I've met on here I love you all well except a couple but yeah my method is a massive overdose of nefopam codeine pregablin clonazepem and Xanax and alcohol I have tons so I'm gonna take my doll because she feels like my only in person friend sit under a pink blossom tree and hopefully just fall asleep listening to music and talk to you guys ❤️❤️❤️

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Élégie, ImsooDone1N, Hennessy and 77 others
F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
I asked myself where you were. I don't know what to say now...

• Aww..
Reactions: Righttodie, Kikoo Loool, Lifeisatrap and 4 others
LongTimeComing

LongTimeComing

I'm a saint, got a date with suicide
May 23, 2019
That sounds absolutely blissful! I wish you luck and I'm sending lots of love your way <3

• Love
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, dandan, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Inevitable and 4 others
F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
I forget to mention that in my opinion this method is very bad.

Reactions: Vidar33 and Lifeisatrap
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
I forget to mention that in my opinion this method is very bad.
It's not I died briefly on nefopam just on 1gram stopped my heart I have 10 now

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Righttodie, puppy9 and 5 others
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Good luck. I wish you peace and love. What's the exact dosage of these drugs?

Reactions: Seaghost, Lifeisatrap, Dartz and 7 others
FrankieMay

FrankieMay

May 21, 2019
Im taking my teddy too xx

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, puppy9, Lifeisatrap and 6 others
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
Good luck. I wish you peace and love. What's the exact dosage of these drugs?
10 grams of nefopam 3 grams of codeine just a lot really enough for to kill me 3 times over and I'm sorry too

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, TheDevilsAngel and 2 others
Raggas

Raggas

Suicide is self expression
Dec 31, 2018
I understand, hope you're sure that you're ready and that you can have peace.

Reactions: Inevitable, Broken Chimera, Lifeisatrap and 6 others
AtomicNewt

AtomicNewt

A girl doesn't need anyone who doesn't need her
Jun 5, 2019
Sorry your life has thrown so much rubbish at you. You sound like a beautiful person who has been let down by all the people supposed to help. Sadly it's often the case that the kindest souls suffer the most. Your choice of where sounds beautiful by the way :halo: good luck and love and hope you find what you need x

Reactions: Élégie, justanotherday, Righttodie and 13 others
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
I'm so sorry it's come to this dear. I know mere words don't help but I hope whatever happens the otherside will treat you more kindly and accept you for the beauty you are . Wish you a swift and peaceful journey. Hugs.

Reactions: Élégie, justanotherday, AtomicNewt and 12 others
agreement

agreement

Mage
Mar 26, 2018
Godspeed and peace to you

Reactions: Going Home, Lifeisatrap, Deleted member 4288 and 3 others
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
May you find the peace in death that you could not find in life. Safe journey my friend, whatever the destination.

Reactions: Élégie, justanotherday, Lifeisatrap and 7 others
LaBrava

LaBrava

Experienced
May 5, 2019
Best wishes to you

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Deleted member 4288, lululoo and 4 others
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Farewell fellow sufferer of this cruel world.
So sorry for what you've been put through.
I hope you have found peace in this decision, as much as can be had given the circumstances.

Reactions: Élégie, Lifeisatrap, lululoo and 6 others
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
Good luck and safe travels. Hugs :hug:

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, agreement, LastFlowers and 1 other person
LogicalConclusion

LogicalConclusion

Experienced
Jun 2, 2019
I'm so sorry for what you've been through and I wish you peace friend <3

Reactions: Roberto, Lifeisatrap, agreement and 5 others
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
Any music you're listening to you'd like to share dear? You don't have to respond if you want btw.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Miss clefable and Faraway1990
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
So sorry to see you again in this post, you have my greatest respect, what you have been through, even lately is horrendous & sickening, so as much as i don't like it i respect your decision.

Wishing you peace wherever you find it & if all else fails I'm only down the road if you ever want a chat xx

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Deleted member 4288, lululoo and 6 others
Faraway1990

Faraway1990

Student
Jun 2, 2019
We've never met before but I wish you peace on whatever path you take :)

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Deleted member 4288, agreement and 3 others
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, color_me_gone and 14 others
Help_Me

Help_Me

Gene pool mistake
Oct 21, 2018
I remember you since my first day here, Miss Clef ! Sorry to hear you are suffering. I hope everything will be fine for you. Safe travels and may you find an eternal peace.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, BaconCheeseburger, Deleted member 4288 and 4 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Wow Miss Clef, I don't know what to say. I knew you from pretty early on here. Well not knew per se, but always saw you around. I wish you the very best in whatever happens. I wish it didn't even come to this, but I understand. Much love and peace.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, BaconCheeseburger, Deleted member 4288 and 5 others
Conflicted Cat

Conflicted Cat

Experienced
May 23, 2019
I'm sorry for your experience in this shitty cruel world... Safe travels, and I hope you find peace, finally.

• Aww..
Reactions: _Minsk, Roberto, Lifeisatrap and 5 others
KnightOfEnceladus

KnightOfEnceladus

Lost child in time
May 20, 2019
Make sure to take an antiemetic if you're doing it this way. Your guts will throw all that up otherwise. I'm so sorry it's come to this for you...

Reactions: Soul, Lifeisatrap, Deleted member 4288 and 4 others
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
Make sure to take an antiemetic if you're doing it this way. Your guts will throw all that up otherwise. I'm so sorry it's come to this for you...
Hugs I will

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, puppy9, Roberto and 7 others
blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
I'm so sorry to hear about your troubles clefable! truly, you have had a rotten life with just bad luck after bad luck.. if there is a god and reincaination is something that does happen, that i wish you get that chance.. i truly do!!

Many many hugs!

Reactions: LastFlowers, lululoo, Circles and 2 others
KnightOfEnceladus

KnightOfEnceladus

Lost child in time
May 20, 2019
Good...I'm also a transwoman, and unfortunately never ever had the chance to transition and don't even crossdress (because it would not work for me; I look like a cross between Ikari Gendou and Citan Uzuki, 5'10" and 165lb with a bathtub baritone...). Like you I've known since the age of four, though at least haven't been raped or had a murder attempt as blatant as yours yet.

Are you sure you can go somewhere you won't be discovered? As poetic as it is to die under a cherry tree, it sounds like you'd be found and "rescued," especially if you did it during the day. It would be better to rent a hotel room or go somewhere secluded if at all possible if you're really intending to carry through with this.

Whatever happens, good luck. I wish you release from your suffering, a peaceful death of this mismatched body, and no further suffering or reincarnation...

• Hugs
Reactions: Faraway1990, puppy9, Camille Lejeune and 4 others
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
Good...I'm also a transwoman, and unfortunately never ever had the chance to transition and don't even crossdress (because it would not work for me; I look like a cross between Ikari Gendou and Citan Uzuki, 5'10" and 165lb with a bathtub baritone...). Like you I've known since the age of four, though at least haven't been raped or had a murder attempt as blatant as yours yet.

Are you sure you can go somewhere you won't be discovered? As poetic as it is to die under a cherry tree, it sounds like you'd be found and "rescued," especially if you did it during the day. It would be better to rent a hotel room or go somewhere secluded if at all possible if you're really intending to carry through with this.

Whatever happens, good luck. I wish you release from your suffering, a peaceful death of this mismatched body, and no further suffering or reincarnation...
I'm 6'0 slender I'm doing this early hours hugs it's a hard experience it's just this boatyard I live at hates me it's okay though they will soon be happy

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Soul