• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

KnightOfEnceladus

KnightOfEnceladus

Lost child in time
May 20, 2019
You will need 6-10 hours minimum for this, I suspect. Please rent a hotel room and get in there by 6 or 7 PM if you're going to do this. You need not to be found, as this will take time.

• Hugs
Reactions: TenHas, Lifeisatrap, Soul and 1 other person
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
I asked myself where you were. I don't know what to say now...
Hugs
You will need 6-10 hours minimum for this, I suspect. Please rent a hotel room and get in there by 6 or 7 PM if you're going to do this. You need not to be found, as this will take time.
Nefopam had me dead under an hour

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, Circles and 2 others
Bulletwbttrflywings

Bulletwbttrflywings

My soul is awakened... and I’m f*cked
May 29, 2019

The ultimate journey music... much love to you dear. Sounds like you chose such a beautiful place and thought this through. May you have the peace you're looking for. Hugs!

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Circles and Faraway1990
KnightOfEnceladus

KnightOfEnceladus

Lost child in time
May 20, 2019
@Miss clefable, even so, you don't want to mess this up. There's no guarantee it would happen that way again; you may just have gotten lucky. I trust you to know and do what's best for you, but just wanted to keep you mindful of what could go wrong. Maybe you're just braver than I am...

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Miss clefable
D

deathenvoy

Experienced
Mar 29, 2019
To all the lovely people I've met on here I love you all well except a couple but yeah my method is a massive overdose of nefopam codeine pregablin clonazepem and Xanax and alcohol I have tons so I'm gonna take my doll because she feels like my only in person friend sit under a pink blossom tree and hopefully just fall asleep listening to music and talk to you guys ❤❤❤
It sounds like receipe for renal failure, destroyed liver and brain damage. Please reconsider your method and maybe use something more tested like SN or N.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
Update postponing until Sunday it's a very quiet night and I missed my Xanax order
It sounds like receipe for renal failure, destroyed liver and brain damage. Please reconsider your method and maybe use something more tested like SN or N.
My liver is already damaged from alcohol and drug abuse
@Miss clefable, even so, you don't want to mess this up. There's no guarantee it would happen that way again; you may just have gotten lucky. I trust you to know and do what's best for you, but just wanted to keep you mindful of what could go wrong. Maybe you're just braver than I am...
Hugs ❤️

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, Letmego. Please and 4 others
BaconCheeseburger

BaconCheeseburger

Comfort-eating
Aug 4, 2018
Sorry to hear you're off, Clefable. Hope things work out for you, however you want them to x

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Circles and Miss clefable
ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
Heya,
I know we have not talked much (if at all).. but for almost a year now I've read all your posts & kinda feel like I've gotten a snapshot of who you are. I'm so, so sorry that life has not treated you the way you deserve. I think you're incredibly strong & brave to have made it this far.

I'm really sorry that it's come time for you to exit. I wish you nothing but peace & eternal happiness. If there is no eternal happiness, then I'll say I'm sad your gonna be gone, but I take some comfort in knowing that you won't have to suffer anymore. I never actually want anyone here to go, but I also don't like that so many innocent souls have to suffer so much.

I'm glad that your at the very least postponing until you feel the time is right & you are ready. Whatever you choose, I support you and I wish that you find the peace your entitled to & deserve. Best wishes, good luck & hopefully I will join you soon. hugs

Reactions: Élégie, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 3 others
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
Hello I'm finally going to ctb today later tonight under a blossom tree.Im a trans girl I'm 27 from the Uk Southampton.my life has just been endless chaos and torture from knowing I was transgender at the age of four to having no memory of myself until ten years old I've been emotionally abused by my alcoholic mother to an over bearing grandfather who cares more about his money than my recent assault to blackmailing me into a college course that had me almost murdered and didn't want to do. Ended up homeless at 23 almost died again from hypothermia outside a police station then I was raped and drugged.i recently pushed my gf away because I don't want her to feel bad.my most recent incident I was attacked with a knife at the boat yard I live at and the police have not even arrested the guy so yeah I've finally snapped. To all the lovely people I've met on here I love you all well except a couple but yeah my method is a massive overdose of nefopam codeine pregablin clonazepem and Xanax and alcohol I have tons so I'm gonna take my doll because she feels like my only in person friend sit under a pink blossom tree and hopefully just fall asleep listening to music and talk to you guys ❤️❤️❤️
I'm so sorry to hear your story friend, the world has been very cruel to you indeed and I sincerely hope that the peace you are looking for no longer eludes you.
I really wish there was something I could do to wash away all the hurt this world a thrown at you and make things better.
I hope your journey is peaceful and that kindness, compassion and humanity find you and take you safe in their arms always.
DBD

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Circles, Halo13 and 5 others
H

horny suicide

Feb 27, 2019
Safe travels friend

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
@Miss clefable, you seem to be an extraordinary woman and I wish the world had been kind to you. I hope you'll be good to yourself, and that you'll consider what @KnightOfEnceladus is advising. I wish you the best possible outcomes for you, whatever your decision is. (((Hugs)))

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Jolene40, Halo13 and 3 others
F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
I hope she found peace. I am unsure, because of the method. I hope she is not suffering anymore.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Circles
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
I hope she found peace. I am unsure, because of the method. I hope she is not suffering anymore.
Going Sunday

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, Halo13 and 4 others
Dartz

Dartz

Give Me The Dirt
Jun 29, 2018
Good luck mate, whatever happens I hope you find peace in the end

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
  • Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, Inevitable and 2 others
T

tony.end

Aug 11, 2018
Hey, i missed you, i wonder if you even remember me :ahhha: we only talked briefly. Probably not.
I wish you well, hugs :)

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Halo13 and Circles
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
Hey, i missed you, i wonder if you even remember me :ahhha: we only talked briefly. Probably not.
I wish you well, hugs :)
Hugs I do

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, Halo13 and 3 others
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
@Miss clefable
I am sorry to see life has been so cruel to you and caused you much pain and suffering.
You have always been such a kind person and I hope the last part of lifes journey is smooth and you find peace.
Hugs to you xx

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Halo13, Circles and 1 other person
B

bruisedmind

May 7, 2019
I'm sorry to hear of everything you have suffered. I hope you find peace somehow x

M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
@Miss clefable
I am sorry to see life has been so cruel to you and caused you much pain and suffering.
You have always been such a kind person and I hope the last part of lifes journey is smooth and you find peace.
Hugs to you xx
Hugs missed you too ❤️ I'm sorry I disappeared my phone blocked me

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, Inevitable and 2 others
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
You've really had it rough. I hope you find peace. And I'm sorry you've been through so much shit.

M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, Halo13 and 4 others
J

johnonymous

Jun 6, 2019
27 years old. :'(

I hope you find peace.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Miss clefable and Circles
thedutchguy

thedutchguy

Slowly drowing
Jun 5, 2019
It gives a heavy heart to read your story. Live aint been treating you well, i feel you. Wishing you smooth sailings and hope you will find the much wanted peace ❣

Reactions: Lara Francis, Lifeisatrap, Miss clefable and 1 other person