• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
I'm so sorry that you have suffered this much. I hope you find peace, you deserve it.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Circles, Halo13 and 2 others
StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
I feel grateful that you are very nice to members by replying all the posts posted by the members. Though I feel sad that you are actually leaving but I wish you can finally find your peace and not suffer anymore.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Circles, Miss clefable and 1 other person
Umbra

Umbra

Trans Girl
Mar 15, 2019
Under a blossom tree = outside? Make sure no one finds you and gets you "help."

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Circles and Miss clefable
mpti

mpti

Feb 19, 2019
I hope you don't have to suffer anymore. Good luck!

dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
Aaaw girl you deserve to enjoy this last few days you decided, how are you tonight? Are you calm? Hugs

alizee

alizee

Arcanist
Jul 22, 2018
I hope you have a peaceful night when you end your life.

M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
27 years old. :'(

I hope you find peace.
Hugs age is just a number it's how long you can endure I'm so very tired and thank u
I feel grateful that you are very nice to members by replying all the posts posted by the members. Though I feel sad that you are actually leaving but I wish you can finally find your peace and not suffer anymore.
Hugs some people stay some go but whatever your choice never feel like your weak either way takes a lot of courage ❤️
Under a blossom tree = outside? Make sure no one finds you and gets you "help."
I know ❤️
Aaaw girl you deserve to enjoy this last few days you decided, how are you tonight? Are you calm? Hugs
Hugs cycling between crying and then going numb im just listening to music how are you? ❤️

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Egddios, Lifeisatrap and 7 others
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
I hope you find peace, wherever you go... Goodbye and good luck, @Miss clefable.:hug:

M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
I guess your right I'm changing location it won't be under a blossom tree to near people so I'm going to a park instead sad face I'm bringing my duvet and pillow it's very secluded my plan is then to email the daily echo about my recent attack and how it lead to this.this boat yard wants me dead they talk about burning immigrants alive and the police have dropped the charges against the person who did this so I'm finally done my grandad does not even care anymore more worried about his money not even a are you okay it was like what do you want me to do about it
My top explains everything the one I'm wearing on the night along with a long black and white maxi skirt with white petticoat and black flats
I hope you find peace, wherever you go... Goodbye and good luck, @Miss clefable.:hug:
Still nice to see you here hugs ❤️ I'm glad your still fighting

Attachments

• 15AA4FA9-1373-4AAB-93E7-30DA9CFE70F3.jpeg
    15AA4FA9-1373-4AAB-93E7-30DA9CFE70F3.jpeg
    203.4 KB · Views: 330
  • 4607C365-8EEE-46F0-98B8-1C0B1DC86ECF.jpeg
    4607C365-8EEE-46F0-98B8-1C0B1DC86ECF.jpeg
    867.4 KB · Views: 320
Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Egddios, Lifeisatrap and 8 others
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
I really like your shirt. That's a brave statement!

M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, Halo13 and 2 others
M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
Hello I'm finally going to ctb today later tonight under a blossom tree.Im a trans girl I'm 27 from the Uk Southampton.my life has just been endless chaos and torture from knowing I was transgender at the age of four to having no memory of myself until ten years old I've been emotionally abused by my alcoholic mother to an over bearing grandfather who cares more about his money than my recent assault to blackmailing me into a college course that had me almost murdered and didn't want to do. Ended up homeless at 23 almost died again from hypothermia outside a police station then I was raped and drugged.i recently pushed my gf away because I don't want her to feel bad.my most recent incident I was attacked with a knife at the boat yard I live at and the police have not even arrested the guy so yeah I've finally snapped. To all the lovely people I've met on here I love you all well except a couple but yeah my method is a massive overdose of nefopam codeine pregablin clonazepem and Xanax and alcohol I have tons so I'm gonna take my doll because she feels like my only in person friend sit under a pink blossom tree and hopefully just fall asleep listening to music and talk to you guys ❤❤❤

I hope you get whatever is best for you, good speed. That death sounds romantic to me.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Halo13, Circles and 1 other person
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
I hope you get whatever is best for you, good speed. That death sounds romantic to me.
Romantic yes but I want it to be everybody's ctb is different I just want it to be peaceful

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, Halo13 and 4 others
AtomicNewt

AtomicNewt

A girl doesn't need anyone who doesn't need her
Jun 5, 2019
I guess your right I'm changing location it won't be under a blossom tree to near people so I'm going to a park instead sad face I'm bringing my duvet and pillow it's very secluded my plan is then to email the daily echo about my recent attack and how it lead to this.this boat yard wants me dead they talk about burning immigrants alive and the police have dropped the charges against the person who did this so I'm finally done my grandad does not even care anymore more worried about his money not even a are you okay it was like what do you want me to do about it
My top explains everything the one I'm wearing on the night along with a long black and white maxi skirt with white petticoat and black flats

Still nice to see you here hugs ❤ I'm glad your still fighting
Oh darling I'm feeling for you. Makes me so angry that people are such shits. And that the services supposed to help can't cope or won't cope. I'm soton born and bred still visit regularly, even though I'm practically a hermit still just about going, if there's anything you'd like me to chase up for you or just whatever please get in touch. Maxi skirt and petticoat sound gorgeous by the way.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Halo13, Circles and 2 others
Camille Lejeune

Camille Lejeune

Feb 14, 2019
The world is a shitty and terrifying place. You have been really brave. Hope you find peace.

Reactions: Élégie, Lifeisatrap, Miss clefable and 2 others
aquariusgemini

aquariusgemini

Useless burden
May 26, 2019
Good luck. Hope you find peace

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Miss clefable and Circles
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
I'm so sorry, and to be frank I don't know what to say. Just tears running down, and I hope as the prayer so beautifully put, you'll be at peace.

If it's not a bother can I have a fleeting glimpse of your doll ;because I have a dolphin plush from my childhood, and it's always been there when I'm sad and anxious.

No pressure though and I'm sorry if this irks you in any way. I'm afraid i'll hurt your feelings. hugs

Reactions: Circles, Jen0804, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
I'm so sorry, and to be frank I don't know what to say. Just tears running down, and I hope as the prayer so beautifully put, you'll be at peace.

If it's not a bother can I have a fleeting glimpse of your doll ;because I have a dolphin plush from my childhood, and it's always been there when I'm sad and anxious.

No pressure though and I'm sorry if this irks you in any way. I'm afraid i'll hurt your feelings. hugs
Looks as sad as I do

Attachments

• C665047F-D529-4095-AB79-261F7479F53F.jpeg
    C665047F-D529-4095-AB79-261F7479F53F.jpeg
    728.4 KB · Views: 209
  • Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Letmego. Please, Going Home and 5 others
KnightOfEnceladus

KnightOfEnceladus

Lost child in time
May 20, 2019
Please consider doing this somewhere more secluded so you won't be found and "rescued." Choosing a public place makes this come across as more of a suicidal gesture or cry for help...

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Faraway1990
dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
Hugs cycling between crying and then going numb im just listening to music how are you? ❤️
I'm alright , I want to leave something behind, so I'm pursuing building a pyramid like scheme where all the money on top goes to help stray dogs, then human and charities , software is built , works with bitcoin, litecoin, but can be paid in USD or Pesos, I just need the right execution , at least the stray dog association loves the idea and them can help me get started, today I want to built a "simulation" where no real Bitcoin/money is involved just to prove my point.... Other than that , fuck it

Reactions: Circles
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
Please consider doing this somewhere more secluded so you won't be found and "rescued." Choosing a public place makes this come across as more of a suicidal gesture or cry for help...

I have changed it for when the time comes I just want to cause chaos then ctb before winter

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Circles, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
White man volunteering, save me the bother. :wink:

Seriously, glad you have postponed for now, I did think your choice of location, whilst admirable, would lead to discovery.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, Lifeisatrap and Soul
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
White man volunteering, save me the bother. :wink:

Seriously, glad you have postponed for now, I did think your choice of location, whilst admirable, would lead to discovery.
Mean like white suprematists just want to kill them I've had ENOUGH so many gay people trans people people of colour and different religions

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Circles and Lifeisatrap
LonelyGhost

LonelyGhost

May 25, 2019
I'm post postponing had Xanax and Klonopin now I just want to kill people white men in particular

Seriously??? The white men are the problem thing is brainwashing gone berserk. I wish you peace but honestly that's very sad you would say something like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, Lifeisatrap and Faraway1990
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
Seriously??? The white men are the problem thing is brainwashing gone berserk. I wish you peace but honestly that's very sad you would say something like that.

Try not to judge someone you have never met. You know zero about their issues, all you have seen is a few posts in this thread. Not really enough is it to make any reliable judgement of why someone has said/written something. We do try not to judge around here.

Reactions: Circles, Letmego. Please, Lifeisatrap and 3 others
LonelyGhost

LonelyGhost

May 25, 2019
Try not to judge someone you have never met. You know zero about their issues, all you have seen is a few posts in this thread. Not really enough is it to make any reliable judgement of why someone has said/written something. We do try not to judge around here.

but hate and racism toward a particular "skin color" is okay? I hear about this all the time in society too. "White males are the problem" We are all equal. We are spiritual beings in human bodies. I just think it's sad that someone would make such a statement. I have a right to an opinion and I think that's very immature. Like I said we are all equal... Come on you can agree with me on that can't you??

Last edited:
Reactions: Faraway1990 and Ambie
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
Mean like white suprematists just want to kill them I've had ENOUGH so many gay people trans people people of colour and different religions
Hey! Was wondering what became of you. Glad to see you found your way back.

I'm not a white supremacist, does this make me immune to your murderous spree?