• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Daria98765

Student
Dec 2, 2021
Why people mostly using helium despite the fact it's more expensive?
I'm asking because the number of helium method successful attempts make me feel confident about this method,but the price and identical efficiency compared to Nitrogen(judging by the PPEH information) confuse me.

And i found 9 helium suicide case reports and only 3 nitrogen reports.
You can find below this post two links to password protected image albums with both helium and nitrogen reports,unless admins delete it,since the content is really sensitive.
All helium cases are implemented with the classical method from PPEH Book.
Nitrogen cases are implemented in unconventional way : one with large 40L(or 125 cu/ft) nitrogen cylinder,one with scuba mask and one was implemented with weird self-made exit bag that doesn't look like usual one from PPEH.

Last edited:
Reactions: justamortal
~Q~

~Q~

Waiting for the bus
May 20, 2022
Helium was the go to because of its laughing gas like effect before the exit. Since then companies have caught on to the method and dilute the helium so it cannot be used in this way. Nitrogen based exits are more common then is reported if the kit is removed there is no trace of the method used. Nitrogen also disperses into the air leaving no trace even when found. If the logo and marking are removed from the cylinder there is also no way to trace it.

Reactions: Alex6216
D

Daria98765

Student
Dec 2, 2021
People saying same as PPEH about N and H efficiency,however for some reason there are 9 easy to find more expensive suicide helium reports and only 3 cheaper nitrogen.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/nitrogen-or-99-996-helium.48251/post-874233

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
The reason could be, that nitrogen is easier to get, than helium in many countries.

H

Hurts too bad

May 22, 2023
Why people mostly using helium despite the fact it's more expensive?
I'm asking because the number of helium method successful attempts make me feel confident about this method,but the price and identical efficiency compared to Nitrogen(judging by the PPEH information) confuse me.

And i found 9 helium suicide case reports and only 3 nitrogen reports.
You can find below this post two links to password protected image albums with both helium and nitrogen reports,unless admins delete it,since the content is really sensitive.
All helium cases are implemented with the classical method from PPEH Book.
Nitrogen cases are implemented in unconventional way : one with large 40L(or 125 cu/ft) nitrogen cylinder,one with scuba mask and one was implemented with weird self-made exit bag that doesn't look like usual one from PPEH.
I'm new here. What is PPEH?