• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

omsoc

omsoc

omsoc
May 8, 2019
I'm planning on getting out of here for good in the next coming weeks specifically using the exit bag method but instead of using the bag, I'm ordering a mask and tube.

I can't find any nitrogen sources in my area. I want to use nitrogen specifically because it's supposed to be completely pain free but, it seems as though I'm going to have to resort to helium and all the helium canisters on Amazon are mixed with oxygen. Any advice would be appreciated. I want this to be pain free and fast. Thank you.

Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
They will have exactly the same effect, because they are both simple asphyxiants, they are both physiologically unreactive. If it isn't pure Helium though, there may be complications. I read that 98% or higher purity is acceptable for a painless exit, but I can't confirm this as definite.

omsoc

omsoc

omsoc
May 8, 2019
Thank you. I'll need to look deeper into products on there because a lot of them are only rated 3 stars and mixed with oxygen and, I don't want to wake up with brain damage, or at all for that matter.

W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
I believe it's quite difficult to get pure helium canisters these days, precisely because people were using them for suicide. I wouldn't trust major online sellers. A few years ago you could check in with party supply businesses, but I don't even know if you can really do that inconspicuously any more.

Deleted-User-0

Deleted-User-0

Experienced
Jan 30, 2020
I'm planning on getting out of here for good in the next coming weeks specifically using the exit bag method but instead of using the bag, I'm ordering a mask and tube.

I can't find any nitrogen sources in my area. I want to use nitrogen specifically because it's supposed to be completely pain free but, it seems as though I'm going to have to resort to helium and all the helium canisters on Amazon are mixed with oxygen. Any advice would be appreciated. I want this to be pain free and fast. Thank you.

Theoretically there is no difference between helium and nitrogen for this intended purpose if purity is above 98-99%.
This method is not as easy as it sounds. There is a fair level of technicality and details involved such as using the right regulator, flow meter, flow rate etc.
One needs to put enough effort and research into it to get it right.

• Love
Reactions: Greenberg and omsoc
omsoc

omsoc

omsoc
May 8, 2019
Thank you for your advice. I hope I can find an alternative that's painless if I can't get a hold of pure helium/nitrogen.

Ideally, I'd like it to be pain free and I'm 6'1 and 246 pounds so, hanging seems like it'd be horrendously uncomfortable for me.

Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
Argon, which is more expensive, would serve the same purpose. I had never tried to procure argon, so I do not know of its availability to the general public.

Reactions: omsoc
profoundexperience

profoundexperience

You can feel the punishment but you cant commit ts
Jun 29, 2020
There is a fair level of technicality and details involved such as using the right regulator, flow meter, flow rate etc. One needs to put enough effort and research into it to get it right.
I 100% agree with @Diver_K_A! There is a good thread somewhere here. And, I highly recommend the book mentioned in the Wiki called Five Last Acts – The Exit Path (2015 edition): The arts and science of rational suicide in the face of unbearable, unrelievable suffering 2nd Edition by Chris Docker.

His first chapter is on the inert gas method and covers it very thoroughly. This is where I got all the info I needed for my primary method. I'm all set-up and feel very confident in it.

As an alternative for you, if you can't source the gas, perhaps "night-night" (neck compression = like hanging but without the discomfort of having to support the weight of your body by your neck): https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-night-night-method-mega-thread.6834/

In the book I suggested, chapter 2, Docker spends 80 pages on this = "compression" and it is also very well written (the whole book is). Here's the first paragraph:
Compression is a simple method of self-deliverance that relies on no complicated equipment and does not require drugs. The main veins and arteries of the neck are compressed in such a manner that the pressure remains after the person has fainted. Fainting, and death, is a result of lack of oxygenated blood to the brain. It is very quick - fainting occurring within a minute and death following within a few minutes. (In rare cases, death may be accelerated by cardiac arrest after loss of consciousness.) One of the main methods of achieving compression is to use a tourniquet around the neck, carefully positioned so it does not obstruct breathing. Another method is to use continuous looping, and a third is the introduction of mechanical devices [aka a "hookless" ratchet tie-down... those are available ~everywhere... usually used secure a load in the back of a pickup truck, e.g.]. Some momentary discomfort is possible, but brief, and can be minimized with careful forethought.
You quickly faint, while continuing to breathe normally. Death is caused by depriving the brain of oxygenated blood....

The hookless ratchet tie-down compression method is my personal backup method. In my careful, brief "testing", the feeling of the strap/tourniquet on my neck gave only minor discomfort. Got one in a drawer 10 feet from me right now. Total cost ~$10.

• Love
Greenberg

Greenberg

Jun 28, 2020
I 100% agree with @Diver_K_A! There is a good thread somewhere here. And, I highly recommend the book mentioned in the Wiki called Five Last Acts – The Exit Path (2015 edition): The arts and science of rational suicide in the face of unbearable, unrelievable suffering 2nd Edition by Chris Docker.

His first chapter is on the inert gas method and covers it very thoroughly. This is where I got all the info I needed for my primary method. I'm all set-up and feel very confident in it.

As an alternative for you, if you can't source the gas, perhaps "night-night" (neck compression = like hanging but without the discomfort of having to support the weight of your body by your neck): https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-night-night-method-mega-thread.6834/

In the book I suggested, chapter 2, Docker spends 80 pages on this = "compression" and it is also very well written (the whole book is). Here's the first paragraph:

You quickly faint, while continuing to breathe normally. Death is caused by depriving the brain of oxygenated blood....

The hookless ratchet tie-down compression method is my personal backup method. In my careful, brief "testing", the feeling of the strap/tourniquet on my neck gave only minor discomfort. Got one in a drawer 10 feet from me right now. Total cost ~$10.
If I may add to the above.

N2 exit: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-appeal-of-the-exit-bag.43661/
(Yes, I am guilty of self-promotion. But the post does provide a reasonable summary of the process.)

Night-night method: I can't remember who highlighted this before, but certainly not me, as I am neither as creative nor original: (large-size) blood pressure cuff

W

WearyOfStruggling

Male, 54
May 23, 2020

Filled cylinders of welding grade helium, which will not be mixed with air as party baloon grade may likely be, and argon, are sold online and delivered by parcel delivery service anywhere in the continental US for only a small shipping charge. The company, abbreviated WS, is easily found with a web search. Another online supplier recommended in the PPeH is abbreviated CW, but I don't have first-hand experience ordering from them. For some reason, WS doesn't sell filled nitrogen cylinders, but my understanding is the human body reacts to helium and argon the same way as it does to nitrogen.

Edit: I just checked again, and WS now is selling filled nitrogen cylinders online.

Last edited:
Deleted-User-0

Deleted-User-0

Experienced
Jan 30, 2020

I forgot to mention that I'm very much against the mask.
This was my method of interest to begin with but after ordering few masks and trial/error I realised it's very tricky to use and full face mask and get a proper sealing to avoid air coining in.
I'm an experienced diver and used many different masks but they behave differently under water pressure and provide full sealing due to water pressure.
I personally stick to the bag used for decades and minimises the risk of failure.

S

Sunbeam

Jul 22, 2020
Hi. In the UK and managed to buy helium tanks at 95%. Think like you looked Amazon first then to industrial companies where could collect from in person. When found a couple then entered those companies names back into Amazon and some came up. Think the search has to include the %. Party companies won't usually have but whilst forgotten what helium used for industrally ( something like welding maybe) was reassured % would be high enough. I assume fakes everywhere on Amazon so if you are certain about your decision or just want to ensure you have a safety plan for if, then think worth the extra steps so peaceful and no hypoxia injuries.

• Aww..
Reactions: omsoc and Greenberg
omsoc

omsoc

omsoc
May 8, 2019
I think I've found something, but it doesn't look promising
I really hope this works out in the end. I just want this internal pain to stop forever, and peacefully.

Attachments

• DCF989B9-1CBC-4FE4-9691-862951F367AE.jpeg
    DCF989B9-1CBC-4FE4-9691-862951F367AE.jpeg
    70.1 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Deleted-User-0

Deleted-User-0

Experienced
Jan 30, 2020
I think I've found something, but it doesn't look promising
I really hope this works out in the end. I just want this internal pain to stop forever, and peacefully.

I guess you have to rent the tank from them they take deposit and come back to pick it up that's why tank price isn't specified.

Reactions: omsoc and Greenberg
omsoc

omsoc

omsoc
May 8, 2019
I've asked an eBay seller about helium as it's my go to since getting nitrogen has proven to be tough. 98% pure apparently. I'm assuming that's enough? I've blanked out the name so they don't get in any trouble if I CTB.

Attachments

• 37135982-1E81-47F0-BC2D-DF658C96AEDD.jpeg
    37135982-1E81-47F0-BC2D-DF658C96AEDD.jpeg
    53.1 KB · Views: 27
  • Hugs
Reactions: Greenberg
Greenberg

Greenberg

Jun 28, 2020
I've asked an eBay seller about helium as it's my go to since getting nitrogen has proven to be tough. 98% pure apparently. I'm assuming that's enough? I've blanked out the name so they don't get in any trouble if I CTB.
98% sounds pure enough! Cheers.

omsoc

omsoc

omsoc
May 8, 2019
Thank you for your help @Greenberg and everyone else. I appreciate it a lot.

• Love
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Hi. In the UK and managed to buy helium tanks at 95%. Think like you looked Amazon first then to industrial companies where could collect from in person. When found a couple then entered those companies names back into Amazon and some came up. Think the search has to include the %. Party companies won't usually have but whilst forgotten what helium used for industrally ( something like welding maybe) was reassured % would be high enough. I assume fakes everywhere on Amazon so if you are certain about your decision or just want to ensure you have a safety plan for if, then think worth the extra steps so peaceful and no hypoxia injuries.

have you bought a regulator for it yet?

• Hugs
Incorrigible77777

Incorrigible77777

I was born human and I'm sorry for that. ——太宰 治
Jul 9, 2020

What's the name of the tool for night-night method? Where can I procure one? I know a similar tool called Korean collar reported by Exit International back in March this year.

• Hugs
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
From my understanding in the UK, a helium regulator (BS341 No. 3) is the same as a nitrogen regulator.

does that do the 15l/min? the one from the PPH is rather expensive. i have seen some others but they seem to have 2 dials and was wondering how they worked!

• Hugs
profoundexperience

profoundexperience

You can feel the punishment but you cant commit ts
Jun 29, 2020
What's the name of the tool for night-night method? Where can I procure one?
Hi, @Incorrigible77777, there are obviously variations as others have pointed-out. I can't judge whether the "blood pressure cuff variation" is better. I also can't compare the book I recommended to the night-night mega thread: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-night-night-method-mega-thread.6834/

Please do research the instructions. One of the key things is to position it high on one's neck (well above the position of a man's "Adam's Apple", for example). The goal is to compress the arteries/veins and not to be so tight as to collapse/injure the windpipe.

I just found and tested this and I believe it would work quite well for me. This is the "tool" I have as my backup method. I got it on A under the description, " Easy-Grip Light-Duty Endless Ratchet (no Hooks)". These types of tools are used to secure cargo in a moving vehicle and are available at many hardware stores, auto-parts stores, or general retailers (like Walmart). It may come with an excess of strap material that one needs to trim off (just don't trim off too much!). Many ratchets have hooks on both ends... but with the "no hooks" model, the strap wraps around the axle as one tightens the ratchet and so the whole thing fits quite neatly around the neck.

Again, I highly recommend the book I suggested as it gives, imho, excellent instructions.
Hookless Ratchet

Last edited:
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I think you are referring to a ratchet strap. However, another poster has found a superior variation by employing a (large) blood pressure cuff.

have they done a detailed example of this method?

• Hugs
Greenberg

Greenberg

Jun 28, 2020
I only know of this method through this website. It wasn't too long ago that someone posted a photo of a convict who committed suicide this way. I think this method is effective as it is simply a novel method of strangulation.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
S

Sunbeam

Jul 22, 2020
have you bought a regulator for it yet?
The tanks I bought come with a flow regulator installed. I bought 2. But now have to re order as couple years old. I used an instructional video produced Netherlands on setting up home tubing and making exit bag to decide what size, flow, size of tubing and how to put on. I live alone so has to be something can do without anyone else having to be involved and for me this video ( aimed at older and disabled people) was a simple step by step method that I could access and remember more easily. I worry about brain damage and aware I may not be fully attentive at the time so as an instructional step by step method looked ok.

Last edited:
W

Wiltshire

Nov 14, 2019
Where are you located? I am in the UK and there is a supplier in Margate (Also mentioned in the PPH) that is pure Food grace nitrogen in the small 400 l Canister. I purchased this back in December. I made the exit bag exactly as instructed By Betty on you tube. I bought the expensive regulator From MD Brewing In Oz. I simply didn't want to fanny around with different types of gas and regulators not knowI got what I was doing. The regulator arrived after about three weeks. The only problem I had was that I had to tighten it a lot when fitting in in the canister (it suggests in the PPH that you don't have to tighten it a lot – finger tight). I actually needed to use a wrench to do the extra 1/4 inch it needed, I still had a little bit of leakage of gas. I posted on here and a very kind person on this forum (I really can't remember who) showed me a link to using Teflon tape around the threads of the regulator. It sounded very complex but really it was very easy. I ordered some from Amazon, wrapped it around the threads on the regulator as shown in a small YouTube clip that the person also provided and instantly there was no leakage at all.. So basically everything is set up. I think people generally seem quite put off (SN seems to be the preferred method) as it seems there are quite a few steps involved but really it isn't that complex at all once you get your head round it, I'd much rather do that I think then take SN as it's a lot quicker to unconsciousness and of course you can have a few drinks before you do it!

endergames

endergames

Aug 6, 2020
I think you are referring to a ratchet strap. However, another poster has found a superior variation by employing a (large) blood pressure cuff.
Wow, a pressure cuff is pretty novel. First time I have heard of it being used as an exit method.

• Hugs