• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

G

goldenbananagirl

Apr 5, 2024
So my digestion problems are actually what launched my chronic illnesses in the first place, however, I've been able to improve my symptoms by 80% by only eating meat.

I get acid reflux maybe 1-2x a week and sometimes a little gas/bloating, but I pretty much never feel nausea after eating and I never vomit. I may have gastroparesis. I had a colonoscopy last year and they said I didn't have any ulcers. I also don't get gastritis symptoms except for maybe the acid reflux once a week or so.

I'm wondering if SN, my preferred method, isn't a good idea for me, which really scares me. Maybe it could still work if I take some Pepcid before? I actually already have meto from an old Rx and benzos.

SN has been very hard to find in the US (as you all know lol) but I might be able to get my friend from Poland to receive an order in Europe and send it to me. If SN doesn't seem like a good idea for me, then I'm thinking that my next option is probably a nitrogen exit bag since that sounds quite peaceful.

I'm pretty limited due to my illnesses and honestly I'm in extreme pain most of the time so advice is really appreciated. I can't even take pain meds bc I'm allergic to their filler ingredients (mcas disorder).

Honestly I only realized my digestive issues could be a problem today & it's caused me to have 3 panic attacks just in the last several hours :/ I really needed that to be an option for me to stay sane

Last edited:
gantaigarashi

gantaigarashi

Wageslave
Aug 1, 2023
I have ibs which is concerning since SN really messes up your digestive system. Just hope that anti emetics will work

G

goldenbananagirl

Apr 5, 2024
I have ibs which is concerning since SN really messes up your digestive system. Just hope that anti emetics will work
It definitely is pretty concerning. I scoured through the site and still don't feel confident about it

errorsinmypast

errorsinmypast

Wondering wtf and why
Apr 3, 2024
Ah I didn't realise digestive problems cause an issue with SN, what have you read about this? I was hoping to go down this route myself, obviously subject to being able to source the elusive thing! I have suspected ulcers and quite a lot if tummy pain

G

goldenbananagirl

Apr 5, 2024
Ah I didn't realise digestive problems cause an issue with SN, what have you read about this? I was hoping to go down this route myself, obviously subject to being able to source the elusive thing! I have suspected ulcers and quite a lot if tummy pain
I've read that stomach irritation or ulcers will make it feel like pouring salt on a wound :( it would likely be very painful

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024
So my digestion problems are actually what launched my chronic illnesses in the first place, however, I've been able to improve my symptoms by 80% by only eating meat.

I get acid reflux maybe 1-2x a week and sometimes a little gas/bloating, but I pretty much never feel nausea after eating and I never vomit. I may have gastroparesis. I had a colonoscopy last year and they said I didn't have any ulcers. I also don't get gastritis symptoms except for maybe the acid reflux once a week or so.

I'm wondering if SN, my preferred method, isn't a good idea for me, which really scares me. Maybe it could still work if I take some Pepcid before? I actually already have meto from an old Rx and benzos.

SN has been very hard to find in the US (as you all know lol) but I might be able to get my friend from Poland to receive an order in Europe and send it to me. If SN doesn't seem like a good idea for me, then I'm thinking that my next option is probably a nitrogen exit bag since that sounds quite peaceful.

I'm pretty limited due to my illnesses and honestly I'm in extreme pain most of the time so advice is really appreciated. I can't even take pain meds bc I'm allergic to their filler ingredients (mcas disorder).

Honestly I only realized my digestive issues could be a problem today & it's caused me to have 3 panic attacks just in the last several hours :/ I really needed that to be an option for me to stay sane
Im going to take pills and I had my gallbladder removed two months ago. I only just realized last weeks how that could affect the absorption of taking a hoard of pills. Have you checked your gallbladder? That maybe helped 80% of my regurgitating.

G

goldenbananagirl

Apr 5, 2024
Im going to take pills and I had my gallbladder removed two months ago. I only just realized last weeks how that could affect the absorption of taking a hoard of pills. Have you checked your gallbladder? That maybe helped 80% of my regurgitating.
Thank you, I have actually. I have some pretty complicated medical issues so it's maybe not the best method for me

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
It's probably gonna be painful. Maybe take a higher dose than recommended?

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
I'm definitely leaning more towards an exit bag. I don't want to suffer too badly
That's up to you. I wish you find peace whatever you decide to do. I fully understand as I'm really afraid of a painful death. For me SN is the way to go, but it's not the case for everyone.

G

goldenbananagirl

Apr 5, 2024
That's up to you. I wish you find peace whatever you decide to do. I fully understand as I'm really afraid of a painful death. For me SN is the way to go, but it's not the case for everyone.
I understand. I hope you find some peace