• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Puffinz

Puffinz

Dec 7, 2020
I've wanted to learn to draw for a long time and finally started learning about a month ago. I've been following a book as well as doing random projects that I enjoy on the side. I've tried to draw every day but it's getting harder. It's not like its hard to do, but I just feel like I'd rather do something mindless like watch youtube. I'm also really worried that it's going to turn out bad so sometimes that stops me from even starting. I really want to improve my drawing because I have a lot of cool things and ideas that I want to express. I just don't know how to stick with doing it every day and stop worrying about what the drawings are gonna look like.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
No need to force yourself to do a hobby, I guess. Drawing and reading are a step down from computer time when it comes to engagement, so perhaps try taking a walk/ doing chores to get out of the computer mindset before attempting to draw.

Reactions: Puffinz
T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
There are a number of Youtube videos on all aspects of drawing. You might consider drawing cartoons and seeing if you can sell them.

Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Maybe you could try taking an extended break and focus on something else. It will hopefully come back to you.