Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
I think about them all the time, but I can't live for others, I must do what I must do
And as my parents say "We can't live your life for you." I can't either. I'm burned out.

Reactions: Ashpac, lv-gras, Tiburcio and 1 other person
B

BKC

Sep 8, 2018
I've been asked to help find information for someone close to me and I'm getting a headache. They can't stand or walk or their own and they were recently diagnosed with dementia so it's going to get bad. They want something that's quick and painless but they don't want anyone to know that it's suicide. Whatever I find I will most likely have to obtain for them which means I could end up in some deep shit if this goes wrong. Just one EMT or detective or doctor suspects and an autopsy is preformed and I could be looking at prison. Any ideas.

nzdarkshark

nzdarkshark

The Loved Mistake
Sep 4, 2018
To be honest I try not to think about all the people I'll hurt after I'm gone.

Makes it harder.
I don't want to make things harder than they need to be.

Reactions: Ashpac
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I think about my family all the time. Don't want to hurt anyone. I'm hurting them though by this gradual deterioration. Can't win either way! So people say 'Life isn't about winning, its about enjoying the ride'. Thanks. I'm not enjoying the ride anymore and I'd like to get off please.

Reactions: Bringmepeace, lv-gras and skitliv