• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I have said thank you before for all the love and caring that I was shown after the 5 days of hell I had at a huge company in early October. The depression and my chronic pain was pure hell today and made me think about a few weeks ago. I had to put a new post on here to say THANK YOU becasue without all of my global family members helping me with love and caring and loads of empathy I would have ctb. THANK YOU TO EACH AND EVERY GLOBAL FAMILY MEMBER here. I am 64 years young and I wear my heart on my sleeve. One afternoon I broke down crying becasue I was so far behind with no help. Finally a company person showed up and we went into a conference room. I was told to quit crying so that things could be figured out. I then asked where the empathy for a new employee was and I was told: "Hey I gave you a tissue" and got a cold stare and then fired. Without all of you folks having my back I would have ctb and I am indebted to each and everyone of you folks for the rest of my life. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!!! All the love, caring and emapthy in this world to my global family members here!!!!:heart::heart::heart::hug::hug::hug:

Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
I have said thank you before for all the love and caring that I was shown after the 5 days of hell I had at a huge company in early October. The depression and my chronic pain was pure hell today and made me think about a few weeks ago. I had to put a new post on here to say THANK YOU becasue without all of my global family members helping me with love and caring and loads of empathy I would have ctb. THANK YOU TO EACH AND EVERY GLOBAL FAMILY MEMBER here. I am 64 years young and I wear my heart on my sleeve. One afternoon I broke down crying becasue I was so far behind with no help. Finally a company person showed up and we went into a conference room. I was told to quit crying so that things could be figured out. I then asked where the empathy for a new employee was and I was told: "Hey I gave you a tissue" and got a cold stare and then fired. Without all of you folks having my back I would have ctb and I am indebted to each and everyone of you folks for the rest of my life. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!!! All the love, caring and emapthy in this world to my global family members here!!!!:heart::heart::heart::hug::hug::hug:
You're always so enthusiastic and positive to everyone, you deserve to have it returned to you <3

• Love
Reactions: Silvermorning
fionasparks39

fionasparks39

tired
Apr 15, 2020
NO MORE COLDNESS ONLY HUGS AND PATS

Sucks that some people just drag you down worse when you're breaking down. Hoping this community has brightened up your day even just a little. Thank you for sharing this.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Silvermorning