⋔⊬ ☌⍜⎅, ⟟⏁´⌇ ⎎⎍⌰⌰ ⍜⎎ ⌿⍜⌰⟟☊⟒
Aug 17, 2018
Whatever works...

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
I bet there's all kinds of pathetic men on this site that would easily drive over 1000 miles to meet someone on here in person in hopes of getting laid.
Would you happen to know anybody any of them interested in me I'd like to get laid

Reactions: Temporarilyabsurd, Lizzie S., Fucking loving it and 4 others
I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
Doesn't seem like an ideal place to meet someone for obvious reasons but I have seen a thread or two where people talk about meeting their online partners here. Not like pact partner but an actual romantic partner. Every time I hear of that, I'm dumbfounded.

I wouldn't want it myself, it would just give me the illusion of something to live for when I know damn well I'm done.
I'm always open to falling in love with someone on here :) I am male and straight, if that helps anyone.

But I don't expect to find anyone from here. The only conversations I have had with females on here have been ones who live in other countries. And it's obviously too difficult to meet someone who lives in a different country.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Pointlessabyss
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
Would you happen to know anybody any of them interested in me I'd like to get laid
Actually I'm one of those pathetic men. I still have some room left on my credit cards... We could paint your town red !

Reactions: Desperate_Soul, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, DeletedUser4739 and 3 others
Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

I'll See You Guys On The Other Side Of The Rainbow
Aug 26, 2018
Sometimes I catch myself fantasizing about certain users. Lol.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Pointlessabyss, RM5998 and 1 other person
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
Actually I'm one of those pathetic men. I still have some room left on my credit cards... We could paint your town red !
I do like the color red

Reactions: Made4TV, mattwitt, DeletedUser4739 and 2 others
Slacker

Slacker

⋔⊬ ☌⍜⎅, ⟟⏁´⌇ ⎎⎍⌰⌰ ⍜⎎ ⌿⍜⌰⟟☊⟒
Aug 17, 2018
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Morning Angel
M

Morning Angel

Useless Broken Wings
Aug 8, 2018
prefer not to thanks
I will admit I have a mild crush on a user here too. It's annoying but I can't help it. She's a bit of a dreamboat. I will, of course, do nothing about it...

Last edited:
Reactions: mattwitt, Made4TV, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
RottingFlowerBrains

RottingFlowerBrains

Student
Sep 10, 2018
I met a user on here,a woman from my own country. We got talking. We were planning on ctb together.. as time went on I felt feeling certainly growing towards the person. I think it was simple because this was the person who I was going to end my life with. The last person with whom id be with when my life ended. I guess when you talk with people about such things which are close to our hearts... lust comes from the emotional connectiveness.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, DeletedUser4739, RM5998 and 3 others
M

Morning Angel

Useless Broken Wings
Aug 8, 2018
I met a user on here,a woman from my own country. We got talking. We were planning on ctb together.. as time went on I felt feeling certainly growing towards the person. I think it was simple because this was the person who I was going to end my life with. The last person with whom id be with when my life ended. I guess when you talk with people about such things which are close to our hearts... lust comes from the emotional connectiveness.
Agreed... also Hmm there's quite a few queer women on this thread! Makes me happy :)

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I don't know if anyone has but for me I prefer being alone. I can't see how 2 suicidal people could make it work.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Morning Angel, RottingFlowerBrains and 1 other person
Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

Aug 26, 2018
Lol … How does that work exactly ?

I see their name and start fantasizing about all things lovey dovey. It's similar to reading or writing a story.... or fantasizing about anything in general...

Reactions: Morning Angel, onamy, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I see their name and start fantasizing about all things lovey dovey. It's similar to reading or writing a story.... or fantasizing about anything in general...

I guess it is natural to want to feel a connection to someone. Even someone that we will most likely never meet.
Sometimes when I'm more emotional on here (More than normal for me I guess) I guess I feel a connection to some of the people here.
More of a connection than most of the people irl that I know.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, RottingFlowerBrains, RM5998 and 3 others
Q

QueenEtna

Gone
Jul 29, 2018
I wish someone loved me :'C

Reactions: Lizzie S., RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Morning Angel and 3 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Morning Angel, lv-gras and 2 others
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
Okay I admit it there's one person on here I won't say names but they can come up to me and I'll give you a honest answer

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Morning Angel, RM5998 and 3 others
Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

Aug 26, 2018
Reactions: mattwitt, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Morning Angel and 3 others
Pointlessabyss

Pointlessabyss

Impulse will takeover one day...
Sep 17, 2018
Okay I admit it there's one person on here I won't say names but they can come up to me and I'll give you a honest answer
Know we haven't spoke so it's a long shot is it me ?

Q

QueenEtna

Gone
Jul 29, 2018
Miss Clefable a straight up savage, don't worry guys I love you all ❤️

Reactions: Lizzie S., onamy, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 5 others
Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

Aug 26, 2018
Miss Clefable a straight up savage, don't worry guys I love you all ❤️

Lol, I've never talked to Miss clefable before, so me asking was just for fun. :)

Reactions: mattwitt, lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 5 others
Q

QueenEtna

Gone
Jul 29, 2018
Lol, I've never talked to Miss clefable before, so me asking was just for fun. :)
Haha I know it was for fun :P Just how blunt she is I don't have the heart to tell people no xD

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, RM5998 and Desperate_Soul
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
Haha I know it was for fun :P Just how blunt she is I don't have the heart to tell people no xD
I just don't want to lead people on some false hope I'm doing the same with me now I'm not posting anymore good bye posts one day I will simply disappear from here and then everyone will have there answer

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, RottingFlowerBrains, RM5998 and 1 other person