• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Wheelz1985

Wheelz1985

Ready to roll out.
Mar 19, 2020
That's it, Im just really starting to despise small-talk. Someone starts talking to me about who-gives-a-fuck. I immediately start zoning them out. I don't care about what you did in school..or your stupid kids.

And then you have friends or family and they start to get zoned out too. It does kinda bother me, I want to care about what people have to say or think. I just can't seem to care, about anything but dying. Almost always when I am laying in bed at night, thinking of the many ways to ctb.

MEH

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
That's it, Im just really starting to despise small-talk. Someone starts talking to me about who-gives-a-fuck. I immediately start zoning them out. I don't care about what you did in school..or your stupid kids.

And then you have friends or family and they start to get zoned out too. It does kinda bother me, I want to care about what people have to say or think. I just can't seem to care, about anything but dying. Almost always when I am laying in bed at night, thinking of the many ways to ctb.

MEH
I can 100 percent relate but without the anger lol
Over the years ive learned how to deal with it. The secret is to make the boring rehearsed small talk more complex and dynamic.
If somebody talks about the weather at the bus stop... Start talking back about relative humidity. Wind direction and speed. You could even throw in pollen count!
Its good fun

G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
I can 100 percent relate but without the anger lol
Over the years ive learned how to deal with it. The secret is to make the boring rehearsed small talk more complex and dynamic.
If somebody talks about the weather at the bus stop... Start talking back about relative humidity. Wind direction and speed. You could even throw in pollen count!
Its good fun
Detailed assessment of weather is my go-to topic whenever someone starts asking about anything that I consider remotely too personal.

Reactions: BitterlyAlive
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
Lol does it work for you?
It's awkward but I just keep going at it: it was cold, I heard it will be hot, the daylight is shorter, but hopefully not so rainy in the mornings etc.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mm80
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
I do too , especialy when my mum visits and starts waffling on about about my 4 grandkids, who i have no interest in and have never even seen ,my son was 6 when i split up with his mum and as time went on and i was working 6 days a week and he started dating the times i saw him got less and less until we just drifted apart when he was about 15 as we dont live in the same town , he`s 33 now.

M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
i relate 100%. i cant manage to have the least interest in what people have to say. thats why i dont have friends.im tired of pretending

M

Matthias_k

Apr 18, 2020
I don't even try to "deal" with it, why should I ? I just raise my hand Download   Copy 2 and tell them that I am not interested, or sometimes I just leave. It's a bit rude but I don't care, they started it. And at least I am honest.

Reactions: marcusuk63