• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

sewycidial

Jan 13, 2024
I was drinking and smoking weed all day sitting on here suicidal about losing my family and ex gf car and feeling really ugly even bought SN. Watching videos of people even commiting suicide to cope.

I have been going to the gym every singly day even running there, tapered down and quit all drugs and alchohol. (i've been addicted to pot for 11 years straight) started getting ontop of school, cut out youtube and netflix replaced it with reading and started listening to positive things. Started doing self care with my skin and hair. I started an online store and I feel great, I never match with girls on dating apps that are even close to my type. changed my pictures up and i actually got a match with a pretty nurse. This is drastic from before I feel really motivated on this recovery path. I even started praying everyday when things start to get tough again. it's only been a week since recovery. I

I was so suicidal before and would say F god aswell if he existed and couldn't stand another day living like that.

I feel really bad about seeing goodbye threads from people I pm'd. Recovery is possible I thought i'd never feel better and that's what depression/heartbreak/loss does to you. you only got 1 life and i truely didnt wanna die i just wanted a better situation.

I believe you can be in a better situation and mood too.

Guy_Smiley

Guy_Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
I'm really happy for you! Recovering from addictions and being suicidal isn't easy of course, but it sounds like you're doing a fantastic job. I hope you keep at it and continue to feel better and better. Wishing you good health and happiness.

drakflowerfire

drakflowerfire

I just want to find my own happiness
Mar 7, 2024
I'm so happy to hear you're getting much better. I'm having ups and downs on my life but still having a new form to cope your emotions.

26mmmm

Experienced
Feb 12, 2024
I was drinking and smoking weed all day sitting on here suicidal about losing my family and ex gf car and feeling really ugly even bought SN. Watching videos of people even commiting suicide to cope.

I have been going to the gym every singly day even running there, tapered down and quit all drugs and alchohol. (i've been addicted to pot for 11 years straight) started getting ontop of school, cut out youtube and netflix replaced it with reading and started listening to positive things. Started doing self care with my skin and hair. I started an online store and I feel great, I never match with girls on dating apps that are even close to my type. changed my pictures up and i actually got a match with a pretty nurse. This is drastic from before I feel really motivated on this recovery path. I even started praying everyday when things start to get tough again. it's only been a week since recovery. I

I was so suicidal before and would say F god aswell if he existed and couldn't stand another day living like that.

I feel really bad about seeing goodbye threads from people I pm'd. Recovery is possible I thought i'd never feel better and that's what depression/heartbreak/loss does to you. you only got 1 life and i truely didnt wanna die i just wanted a better situation.

Happy for you. What exactly did you do with your skin and hair? I want to improve in that too.

pebpebpebpeb

pebpebpebpeb

i have no enemies
Apr 1, 2020
proud of you, man. wishing you the best of days. have a cute cat as a prize.
In Love Cat GIF

S

sewycidial

Jan 13, 2024
got a real nice haircut at the barber and I don't wash my hair every single day. for skin care i suggest going in a sauna or using skin care products like hyuralanic acid face wash and a sun screen
You are doing amazing! Making the changes that you did, despite what you are going through... You have my respect.
got a real nice haircut at the barber and I don't wash my hair every single day. for skin care i suggest going in a sauna or using skin care products like hyuralanic acid face wash and a sun screen
Thank you guys for the support it means a lot <3

arnxxx

arnxxx

Student
Mar 8, 2024
I guess your username is not relevant anymore! I'm glad things worked out for you. That gives me hope I'll be able to recover some day.

K

KafkaF

Taking a break from the website.
Nov 18, 2023

I'm happy for you. Good job. This is not easy.