• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Oliver

Oliver

Experienced
Feb 28, 2024
Just read about the night night method and it sure seems too good to be true. Put small bags around your neck and tie them in. Lay down. Pass out in 20 seconds and the die. If this is true, then this method would clearly be more commonly used and much more people would know about it? I find it hard to believe - although I certainly wouldn't mind if it really were possible to ctb that easily.

foxgirl

foxgirl

drifter
Nov 15, 2023
It sounds easy, but you have to remember you are using ratchet straps to tighten the bags around your neck. You have to willingly do harm to yourself. The SI is going to be very strong. I think that and the fact that a lot of people seem to struggle to find their carotid are what make the method less popular.

dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
many users claim that this method does not work or is very difficult to achieve.
Most unfortunate for me then that was my secondary method if I couldn't get a gun.