• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Falling through the abyss of insanity
Sep 12, 2023
When you have a well thought out opinion based on correct observations and sound arguments and some mf barges in and says with such pride and arrogance "No, you got it all wrong, acktschually birds are made of glue and acktschually I have my teeth in my asshole." Okay this is just me mocking them but you know what I'm talking about, how can so many people be such fucking idiots? They seriously have such asinine shit coming out of their mouth it makes me furious. If other animal species could speak they would never come up with such stupidity like humans do.

This damned trash species is bound to turn the entire planet into a barren rock sooner or later. I could probably see some sense in contributing to human efforts if they weren't so insanely fucking stupid. But why care about anything, why care about genetic trash? Civilization is all a mistake, everything is. Fuck me.

Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
Well, Nature only demands intelligence sufficient for procreating. What's the point being angry with biorobots who don't live up to your standards?