• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
Dude there are many sizes and thicknesses of elastic band, nobody could tell you without more info

Reactions: Mm80
Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
I have two:

and

I saw a video with a asian girl hanging herself using one of this elastic bands....

below

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/hanging-video.48386/

Last edited:
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
I'll share this to you in the hope it makes you smile:

When I read the thread title I automatically pictured you putting it round your neck and being pinged up towards the ceiling (because it's an elastic band), smashing your head on the ceiling, and being killed that way.

Reminds me of that only fools and horses scene!

Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
I'll share this to you in the hope it makes you smile:

When I read the thread title I automatically pictured you putting it round your neck and being pinged up towards the ceiling (because it's an elastic band), smashing your head on the ceiling, and being killed that way.

Reminds me of that only fools and horses scene!
Funny :)) , thanks for share your imagination

deleted

deleted

Wizard
Jul 31, 2020
I have two:

and

I saw a video with a asian girl hanging herself using one of this elastic bands....

below

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/hanging-video.48386/
it seems very peaceful her death. How do you know she used this rubber band?

N

Natty

Student
Jul 27, 2020
Having practiced partial with a few different implements nothing beats a sturdy and thick rope-like material. Elastic has so many potential flaws for me to seriously consider.

Reactions: Ghost2211
Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
I tried many times with a belt I don't have a properly rope

N

Natty

Student
Jul 27, 2020
I've been able to get similar results as rope by looking up how to make something to climb with out of everyday fabrics.

If you search out videos on outdoor survival and making ropes out of clothes and other common items it is pretty simple if you have the will.

T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
Chris Cornell used an elastic band for hanging himself and he weighed 81 Kg. So it could work.

Last edited:
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
Oh lordy. First time I tried partial I used a fluffy robe belt, and I sat there waiting and waiting to pass out... it was elastic.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
The easiest way to know if something will work is use your arm to put a good amount of weight/steady force on it, and see if it doesn't break and cuts off blood flow to your hand.

• Love
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust