• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Night-night or hanging?

• Total voters
A

anemptyblissbeyond

Apr 20, 2024
Hi, everyone. I'm trying to figure out which method has the highest chance of of working. I'm hesitant to try hanging myself because I don't know if my wardrobe can support my weight and I'm not sure about night night because I'm worried I'll accidentally undo the knot while I'm choking to death.

SeekingPeace164

SeekingPeace164

Mar 20, 2024
i haven't heard of many successes with night night for some reason, I think it's similar to partial hanging in that it takes a lot to overcome SI. I think full suspension has the highest success rate, but it's also the scariest I think

Reactions: AlexYaBoy
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
I think it really depends on which one can hit your carotids. Some people are successful at one and not the other. It just depends on your anatomy and how willing you are to fiddle around with things until you get it right.

I highly suggest at least testing your setup. If you're worried about your wardrobe, set it all up and see if you can hang from a rope with your hands.

Papa Shinai

Papa Shinai

Feb 2, 2024
Hanging should be more reliable, there are many users who failed night-night but never seen a failed full hanging.

AlexYaBoy

AlexYaBoy

The Lord of Dribblers
Mar 11, 2024
A lot of people have the problem of "I can't hit my carotids." Full-Suspension? You'll hit 'em. Difficult not to, with all of your body weight on them.

Not advocating for CTB, by the way. Just my observation.

Last edited:
S

SoFewMethods

Apr 25, 2024
Hanging is way more successful than night night, since you're dead once you step off the stool. For night night, there's a higher chance of it failing and giving you brain damage.