• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

lackadazeE

lackadazeE

Jul 29, 2023
One of my favorite bands is going to have a concert soon but I have no one to see it with. Should I just go alone? I've never been to a concert before and it's in a big city roughly two hours away from where I live so I'm very nervous about it but I don't want to miss out on seeing them.

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Would you go by car?
I once went to a concert alone for the same reason, I just didn't wanna miss them and it payed off.
How many spectators are expected at the concert?

Reactions: Forveleth
HighFlight

HighFlight

Global Mod
Jun 28, 2023
I hope you can find a way to attend. Is there something specific holding you back?
Not sure which band your interested in, but I've found concerns to have a great energy.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meteora
lackadazeE

lackadazeE

Jul 29, 2023
Would you go by car?
I once went to a concert alone for the same reason, I just didn't wanna miss them and it payed off.
How many spectators are expected at the concert?
Yeah most likely by car. Unsure how many people will be there.
I hope you can find a way to attend. Is there something specific holding you back?
Not sure which band your interested in, but I've found concerns to have a great energy.
Mostly just nerves are holding me back I suppose.

Reactions: Meteora

1MiserableGuy

Experienced
Dec 30, 2023
One of my favorite bands is going to have a concert soon but I have no one to see it with. Should I just go alone? I've never been to a concert before and it's in a big city roughly two hours away from where I live so I'm very nervous about it but I don't want to miss out on seeing them.
I go to most of the shows that I do by myself. Just don't overthink it and have a good time.

surroundedbydemons

surroundedbydemons

Experienced
Mar 6, 2024
Sounds like a good idea!

but I have no one to see it with. Should I just go alone?
Attending a concert can be one way to make connections with like-minded people with similar interests. You might attend the concert alone now but will have a chance to go with more people in the future.

It is completely okay to be nervous about trying new activities for the first time.

~~~
However, I advise you to be careful and not let your guard down. Even though most concerts turn out fine, you never know when something unexpected can happen.

Unicr0n

Unicr0n

Stuck in a black hole...
Mar 26, 2024
I went to a concert alone via uber. Don't drink because you don't have anyone watching your back. Stay safe!

lackadazeE

lackadazeE

Jul 29, 2023
I went to a concert alone via uber. Don't drink because you don't have anyone watching your back. Stay safe!
Can't drink even if I wanted to but thanks for looking after me dude.

T

Tiny Little Tree

-
Jan 25, 2021
I think sometimes you gotta just do something for yourself and by yourself. Especially if it's something you particularly enjoy and you don't have a lot of stuff to enjoy at the moment.

Reactions: lackadazeE
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Going somewhere alone is not bad choice especially if you have no ne to go there with you.

I'd go alone. Don't miss the chance if you wanna attend the concert!

Reactions: Forveleth