• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

bussy

bussy

“my sin, my soul”
Mar 30, 2023
i was meant to ctb this month on the 14th, although the weeks prior to this ive been chickening out and im still here.

i thought buying the rope would help me actually fall through with my plans of partial hanging.
i bought 20m x 10mm thick nylon rope off of amazon and have already tied a slip knot in advance.

there is just one thing thats keeping me from ctb rn
where do i hang myself?
although there is a sturdy beam in my wardrobe which supports my weight- i am really really against hanging myself at home, i would not want my parents to find me and dont want to traumatise them with the sight of their dead daughter.

i cant get started on an anchor point if i cant even find a place to hang myself.

any adv on what i should do???
i dnt wanna keep dragging this out anymore

bussy

bussy

“my sin, my soul”
Mar 30, 2023
Err.. some trees in a empty area?
i live pretty much in the city, not a lot of deep forests i can go to.
the only trees nearby are the dainty birch ones

Helween

Helween

This is this and that is that.
Apr 13, 2024
i live pretty much in the city, not a lot of deep forests i can go to.
the only trees nearby are the dainty birch ones
oof. i don't think you'll find a better place than home unless you can maybe rent a AirBnB or such..

Reactions: bussy
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
If you live in the city maybe an alley? Is there a fire escape you could hang from? (Not right outside anyone's window obviously)

bussy

bussy

“my sin, my soul”
Mar 30, 2023
If you live in the city maybe an alley? Is there a fire escape you could hang from? (Not right outside anyone's window obviously)
ooh yeah, im just concerned about any people passing by which might find me. ill look for any secluded areas nearby tho.

oof. i don't think you'll find a better place than home unless you can maybe rent a AirBnB or such..
maybe, i guess as a last resort i could always find a motel ?

• Hugs
Reactions: Helween
C

creiley

Jan 14, 2024
Find a private place. My cousin recently hung himself with a chain on a tree in his backyard in the middle of the day. I don't recommend this. His family couldn't reach him and they are deeply traumatized from helplessly watching him pass away. All of the neighbors saw. The fire department had to cut the branch off the tree to get him down.
I'm certain this is not what he would have wanted for his family.

Helween

Helween

This is this and that is that.
Apr 13, 2024
ooh yeah, im just concerned about any people passing by which might find me. ill look for any secluded areas nearby tho.

maybe, i guess as a last resort i could always find a motel ?
yeah a motel could do if you can't find a better place

bussy

bussy

“my sin, my soul”
Mar 30, 2023
Find a private place. My cousin recently hung himself with a chain on a tree in his backyard in the middle of the day. I don't recommend this. His family couldn't reach him and they are deeply traumatized from helplessly watching him pass away. All of the neighbors saw. The fire department had to cut the branch off the tree to get him down.
I'm certain this is not what he would have wanted for his family.
i would hate to go out like that, somewhere private is definitely a must.

Z

zaddylicious

Apr 7, 2024
I am in the same position I live in a modern townhouse house with no beams even my garage door tracks are only being held on by only a few screws. I am considering using my balcony but have some guilt about traumatizing the neighbors.