• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

throwaway9901

throwaway9901

Sep 15, 2023
I have a setup where I jam my belt in the door and close it. I have this metal tool I can slip in the belt loops to prevent the belt from slipping out due to my weight.

I weight around 145 ibs. Would this support my weight or should I try something else.

I kinda wanna use this belt due to it's sentimental value. I've attempted with it before back in high school. But if not that's alright, dead is dead.

Attachments

• IMG_0790.jpeg
    5.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0791.jpeg
    4.8 MB · Views: 0
Reactions: aura.
aura.

aura.

this land is inhospitable
Nov 4, 2023
it seems like it would hold, but i guess it depends.

good luck

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Are you doing partial or full? I wouldn't trust it for full. Someone did manage to do partial with the same setup but the belt was a thick solid leather type and he nailed the belt end on to the wall.

Reactions: throwaway9901
E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
I am afraid it might tear during the thrashing that the body goes through after falling unconscious. 145 pounds is quite heavy as well. Better be safe than sorry I'd say. If it tears and the end doesn't hold up one can end up as a vegetable. My backup method is partial hanging and I would be going for a soft cotton shawl with two or three knots to secure the anchor point.

sussshiroll

sussshiroll

Student
Mar 17, 2023
That
I am afraid it might tear during the thrashing that the body goes through after falling unconscious. 145 pounds is quite heavy as well. Better be safe than sorry I'd say. If it tears and the end doesn't hold up one can end up as a vegetable. My backup method is partial hanging and I would be going for a soft cotton shawl with two or three knots to secure the anchor point.
That's why im not doing hanging anymore after all my fail attempts what if i fail next time and end up vegetable state the rest of my life? And i won't be able to CTB for 30+years HELL NO, If i want to CTB i will make 1000% sure i success. And BTW that screwdriver can be broken by hand i did that before.
I searched about failed hanging attempts and they are living hell now :aw:
But many successed already so don't take my words i just don't want to give failing a 0.1% chance.

Last edited:
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
It looks good but too long. When you do this, you will need to be closer to the top of the door. You could just tie a simple knot in the belt, stuff it over the door and close it. Turn around and step off...

Reactions: throwaway9901
E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
That

That's why im not doing hanging anymore after all my fail attempts what if i fail and end up vegetable state the rest of my life? And i won't be able to CTB for 30+years HELL NO, If i want to CTB i will make 1000% sure i success. And BTW that screwdriver can be broken by hand i did that before lol.
I searched about failed hanging attempts and they are living hell now :aw:
Two or three knots from a window grill will be good enough to hold I think. But one will have to make sure that one isn't found for at least 30 mins. That risk is always there..Or a ceiling fan in case of full suspension hanging. Can't beat that for reliability.

throwaway9901

throwaway9901

Sep 15, 2023
Are you doing partial or full? I wouldn't trust it for full. Someone did manage to do partial with the same setup but the belt was a thick solid leather type and he nailed the belt end on to the wall.
nailing seems like a good idea actually. i'm just worried about the belt itself not being strong enough to hold me
It looks good but too long. When you do this, you will need to be closer to the top of the door. You could just tie a simple knot in the belt, stuff it over the door and close it. Turn around and step off...
oh yeah definitely i was just trying to get the idea across