• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

ineedtoleave

Student
Oct 3, 2020
Hi all!
I want to use the dog leash and collar to hang myself.
i can attach the leashon my staircase if that makes sense. I am very very ill and want to leave this place. The collar will be around my neck obviously but where should I place it? I've read a lot about the veins etc but will this be doable? Can I hang myself thisway? Thank you! I do have a rope, 10mm nylon rope but not sure how to do this either even though I've read through the whole megathread. Any advice is welcome. Thanks.

Cheshirecatx

Cheshirecatx

Curiouser and Curiouser
May 10, 2019
I'm using just the leash itself looping into itself and then tying a slip knot or a kind of choke chain collar with padding inside to try and prevent burn incase it goes wrong. Needs to be the right material as some just breakaway/snap. Especially collars if your using one...good luck on whatever you decide to do yourself though.

Reactions: allym101
allym101

allym101

Ally
May 29, 2020
Hi all!
I want to use the dog leash and collar to hang myself.
i can attach the leashon my staircase if that makes sense. I am very very ill and want to leave this place. The collar will be around my neck obviously but where should I place it? I've read a lot about the veins etc but will this be doable? Can I hang myself thisway? Thank you! I do have a rope, 10mm nylon rope but not sure how to do this either even though I've read through the whole megathread. Any advice is welcome. Thanks.
As long as the collar will be tight enough it shouldn't be too bad (i hope). If the collar is loose, it could be incredibly painful so just make sure you adjust it nicely