• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Placo

Placo

Feb 14, 2024
I've had a method practically since 2013 if I'm not mistaken after months of research which all in all doesn't seem bad to me and I wanted to share it here to get some opinions.

It practically falls into the category of suffocation methods, in my opinion the lethality is close to 100% but it could be a bit annoying but perhaps with some precautions it can be made less painful.

Practically it consists of putting a plastic bag on your head or anything else that somehow leaves you without oxygen after a while of breathing, better if a plastic bag of the kind that doesn't have the characteristic smell because it could make it more annoying; I had also tested with one of those backpacks where you can shrink them to your liking; the important thing is that oxygen cannot enter in any way and therefore that the bag is tight around the neck, for this you need something like a scarf to tie.

At this point you will be wondering how it works given that the accumulation of carbon dioxide gives a feeling of suffocation and therefore one would not resist and would remove the bag after a while, this is where the handcuffs come into play, after having tightened the bag you should handcuff yourself with your hands behind your back to prevent the method from being ruined in any way during the suffocation process, the ideal would be to lie down on the floor perhaps on a blanket and a pillow and then get into position on the side to be more comfortable, I came very close to the moment in which I would have had to close the handcuffs behind my back and therefore no longer have any possibility of second thoughts but precisely because the thing is so extreme I hesitated quite a few times and in fact I am still alive.

I bought the handcuffs at the time on Ebay, I think they are still easily available today, I bought the collectible ones because I was ashamed of taking the BDSM ones even if the latter could be more comfortable, I practically have the ones used by the police, purchased without problems in 2013, perhaps today with Amazon it is even easier.

I have read several times about the symptoms of excess carbon dioxide which is called hypercapnia and the symptoms are not even that terrible but it cannot even be considered a painless method, the ones that make me think most are the sense of panic and the headache, here is a link that explains how hypercapnia works: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypercapnia

I am somewhat reassured by the fact that by increasing the percentage of CO2 we go from a state of activation which could therefore create panic to one of sedation which I imagine is preferable as we move towards loss of consciousness and therefore death given that we continue to breathe that air devoid of oxygen but containing carbon dioxide created by our breathing even while we lost consciousness.

At this point I was thinking about remedies to avoid headache and panic, obviously I thought about benzodiazepines and maybe alcohol for panic, perhaps the former is better than the latter because in my opinion it is better to have an empty stomach, I don't want to be able to vomit, I don't think it's one of the symptoms but it's better to be on the safe side. To avoid headaches, perhaps I can take a painkiller before carrying out the method, perhaps a strong dose.

Let's say that it is a relatively easy method for those who are a little lazy like me to search the deep web for chemicals or who cannot buy a nitrogen cylinder without attracting suspicion in the family. I think that compared to hanging it is a little less painful as a method but maybe the process is longer, obviously I mean hanging by asphyxiation, in the other where one breaks the neck instead causes instant loss of consciousness.
However, it must also be said that a well-done hanging can perhaps be less painful than this method or the Night Night method discussed here might also be interesting, but they are other methods so we won't talk about them here.

I saw that some topics on this method already exist but I didn't see anyone who opened them went into as much detail as I did so I open this anyway hoping it won't be closed.

I was thinking that I could take some opiates to counteract both the feeling of panic and the pain, perhaps opiates and benzodiazepines together, obviously not at the overdose level because you shouldn't die like that. I read that Kurt Cobain was under the influence of diazepam and heroin at the time he shot himself, practically feeling great, but certainly by shooting himself his end came suddenly whereas with this method you have to wait a bit.

If you have any suggestions or constructive criticism of the method feel free to advise.

I'm not very suicidal in the immediate but I think it's good to have a method in the drawer so as to live more peacefully, paradoxically thus keeping suicide itself at bay, who knows.

Last edited:
Intoxicated

Intoxicated

M
Nov 16, 2023
I have read several times about the symptoms of excess carbon dioxide which is called hypercapnia and the symptoms are not even that terrible but it cannot even be considered a painless method, the ones that make me think most are the sense of panic and the headache, here is a link that explains how hypercapnia works: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypercapnia
The main trouble with suffocation is a discomfort caused by a strong tension and contraction of respiratory muscles rather than panic or headache (which most likely appears upon a long exposure to CO2).
Let's say that it is a relatively easy method for those who are a little lazy like me to search the deep web for chemicals or who cannot buy a nitrogen cylinder without attracting suspicion in the family.
There are less noticeable alternatives to large and heavy nitrogen/argon cylinders, such as N2O whippets or small cans with liquified gases like 1,1-difluoroethane or propane-butane mixtures.
If you have any suggestions or constructive criticism of the method feel free to advise.
You didn't mention hyperventilation. It can help to reduce CO2, delay the moment when suffocation begins, and reduce the overall time of hypercapnia-induced symptoms. Additionally, an intense physical activity can lead to a more quick loss of consciousness via consuming oxygen at higher rate. It can be difficult to perform efficiently with handcuffs on, since they restrict your movements.

Handcuffing could be useful in case of CO2 poisoning via inhalation of carbon dioxide (that can be produced with baking soda + citric acid) from a plastic bag. It should cause unconsciousness within 30 - 40 seconds after experiencing a possibly very unpleasant tension in the chest.

• Informative
Reactions: Placo
Placo

Placo

Feb 14, 2024
The main trouble with suffocation is a discomfort caused by a strong tension and contraction of respiratory muscles rather than panic or headache (which most likely appears upon a long exposure to CO2).

There are less noticeable alternatives to large and heavy nitrogen/argon cylinders, such as N2O whippets or small cans with liquified gases like 1,1-difluoroethane or propane-butane mixtures.

You didn't mention hyperventilation. It can help to reduce CO2, delay the moment when suffocation begins, and reduce the overall time of hypercapnia-induced symptoms. Additionally, an intense physical activity can lead to a more quick loss of consciousness via consuming oxygen at higher rate. It can be difficult to perform efficiently with handcuffs on, since they restrict your movements.

Handcuffing could be useful in case of CO2 poisoning via inhalation of carbon dioxide (that can be produced with baking soda + citric acid) from a plastic bag. It should cause unconsciousness within 30 - 40 seconds after experiencing a possibly very unpleasant tension in the chest.
In other topics where this method was discussed, someone recommended adding a CO2 aspirator, if I understood correctly it is a way to avoid having oxygen or even CO2 in the air inside the plastic bag, thus making the gas that kills you nitrogen I imagine being it the gas most present in the air.

The problem is that it doesn't seem like a very practical thing to me, I did a quick search and they seem like tools that are bulky enough to certainly not fit in a plastic bag.

Another method that could cause death from hypercapnia could be to buy dry ice and let it evaporate in a confined environment so that the volume of CO2 rises so quickly that you immediately lose consciousness. Some time ago I read about a rather ingenious suicide of someone who had succeeded in various ways to make the CO2 level rise very quickly inside the plastic bag, I don't know if I can find it again but it would be very interesting.

In any case, for greater safety, that is, to avoid doing something during the suffocation phase that ruins the method, you should lie down on the floor on your side, perhaps on a pillow and a blanket to be more comfortable, and you should also tie your legs, I even thought that someone with headphones could even listen to the music he wants while losing consciousness.

In the last few days my psychological situation has worsened and I might consider it again.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Please don't use this method.

Despite what people say, we live in very lucky times, where we have so many peaceful methods. This one sounds horrific.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Take sleeping pills first to knick yourself out.

B

Byebyemap

Dec 4, 2023

Despite what people say, we live in very lucky times, where we have so many peaceful methods. This one sounds horrific.
what peacefull methods are you talking about?

Placo

Placo

Feb 14, 2024

I don't know, a few times I stayed with the plastic bag on my head to see what was happening but it didn't seem that horrible, it's also true that at a certain point I took it off so I don't know how it is later on, the fact is that as I said in the initial post after an initial activating effect which could trigger panic then the CO2 has a depressive effect and therefore one could lose consciousness when one is not in a pleasant state but half narcotized, then one would still have to use tranquilizers first to remove the feeling of panic.

A really unfortunate thing would be if the method somehow fails and one is left handcuffed but alive, if one lives alone he is practically hopeless being immobilized, he can't even ask for help.

In any case, I'm a little better now than yesterday, I keep all the ways open so I still seek psychological and pharmacological support, when I'm too depressed I can't even study suicide methods so in theory I have to do it when I'm a little better in order to have a decent method when the situation will be really hopeless.
Take sleeping pills first to knick yourself out.
This is a delicate thing because one must still be able to remain alert enough to handcuff oneself, one must be careful not to lose consciousness first so a good dose is needed to calm down but I don't know if it is worth it to the point of losing consciousness.
what peacefull methods are you talking about?
Certainly there are more painless methods such as with nitrogen or some other inert gas, with CO2 the body has a defense system which makes this method not exactly painless while with those gases it has no defenses and therefore you lose consciousness in few moments without first experiencing unpleasant symptoms, I read that recently in Alabama they tried the first execution of a death row inmate with nitrogen, but I haven't read how it went.

Last edited:
F

fuzzy-clown

Experienced
Nov 27, 2022
A really unfortunate thing would be if the method somehow fails and one is left handcuffed but alive, if one lives alone he is practically hopeless being immobilized, he can't even ask for help.
You can have the key on a bracelet. You wouldn't figure out how to open it unless your method has failed. Watch videos about how people can break out of handcuffs if they have the key.

• Informative
Reactions: Placo
Placo

Placo

Feb 14, 2024
You can have the key on a bracelet. You wouldn't figure out how to open it unless your method has failed. Watch videos about how people can break out of handcuffs if they have the key.
Thanks for the advice but it still seems like a difficult process if you take into account that the hands are behind the back but I have even read about people who are so elastic that they are able to free themselves from the handcuffs by first being able to rotate their arms from behind the back to the front even if I don't think it's my case at all.

Elysion

Elysion

Jun 12, 2023
What is the night night method?
I am also trying to find a way to get rid of carbon dioxide.
Do you think 10% lidocaine spray, which is a local anesthetic, is suitable for inhalation and lung and heart damage?

Placo

Placo

Feb 14, 2024
What is the night night method?
I am also trying to find a way to get rid of carbon dioxide.
Do you think 10% lidocaine spray, which is a local anesthetic, is suitable for inhalation and lung and heart damage?
The Night Night method is a method that is discussed in this forum and which as I understand it works by blocking circulation but I can't explain in detail, if you search in the fixed topics there is the megathread.

Your idea could be interesting, I was considering whether to buy laughing gas but I wouldn't know how to implement it in my method, maybe you could spray it in the plastic bag so at least one would lose consciousness in a state of well-being even if I believe that the CO2 will rise anyway after a while and one would probably notice it before losing consciousness. I read on this forum an interesting method for using this gas as a method of suicide, avoiding the symptoms of asphyxiation.

My problem lately is that I have such strong depression that even studying suicide methods is difficult so I tend to stick with the method I described in the initial post, maybe I will increase the dosage of antidepressants, at least they give me the strength to CTB.

Last edited:
Elysion

Elysion

Jun 12, 2023
The Night Night method is a method that is discussed in this forum and which as I understand it works by blocking circulation but I can't explain in detail, if you search in the fixed topics there is the megathread.

Your idea could be interesting, I was considering whether to buy laughing gas but I wouldn't know how to implement it in my method, maybe you could spray it in the plastic bag so at least one would lose consciousness in a state of well-being even if I believe that the CO2 will rise anyway after a while and one would probably notice it before losing consciousness. I read on this forum an interesting method for using this gas as a method of suicide, avoiding the symptoms of asphyxiation.

My problem lately is that I have such strong depression that even studying suicide methods is difficult so I tend to stick with the method I described in the initial post, maybe I will increase the dosage of antidepressants, at least they give me the strength to CTB.
wish you luck .
I talked to many people in my country about suicide with drugs and pills. People with a lot of experience survived.
Suicide with medication is very risky unless alcohol or heroin is used along with it.
But in physical methods, the speed of death is more and more certain.
I know many oral methods, but I am very afraid of uncertainty because I committed suicide twice with medicine and survived.
I will continue to research to find a way to commit suicide with a bag and handcuffs where there is a way to prevent panic.
It is our right to at least have a peaceful way to escape from the hard and unfair life that had nothing but suffering and loss for us.

Placo

Placo

Feb 14, 2024
I'm considering how to improve the method by considering the purchase of N2O and dry ice, the former could make everything more painless but I don't really understand how to implement it, could I spray it in the bag before doing CTB or simply use it to get high first?

Dry ice is nothing more than CO2 in a solid state which melts rapidly in contact with the air, releasing a good quantity of this gas, I read some time ago about people who died in the wine production process which is a process that releases a lot of CO2 and they were in a poorly ventilated environment, apparently they had no symptoms before losing consciousness so if the CO2 rises very quickly perhaps the unpleasant symptoms are not felt and it becomes a bit like suicide with inert gases.

Any suggestions are welcome, I'm in the engineering phase.

I have the advantage that both of these things are easily purchased although there may be restrictions on N2O soon as it is used recreationally and apparently can be neurotoxic, obviously a detail that doesn't interest me.

M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024
This method would be very unpleasant. You would be choking and gasping for air for a few minutes until you died.

Elzar

Elzar

Feb 11, 2024
I'm considering how to improve the method by considering the purchase of N2O and dry ice, the former could make everything more painless but I don't really understand how to implement it, could I spray it in the bag before doing CTB or simply use it to get high first?

Dry ice is nothing more than CO2 in a solid state which melts rapidly in contact with the air, releasing a good quantity of this gas, I read some time ago about people who died in the wine production process which is a process that releases a lot of CO2 and they were in a poorly ventilated environment, apparently they had no symptoms before losing consciousness so if the CO2 rises very quickly perhaps the unpleasant symptoms are not felt and it becomes a bit like suicide with inert gases.

Any suggestions are welcome, I'm in the engineering phase.

I have the advantage that both of these things are easily purchased although there may be restrictions on N2O soon as it is used recreationally and apparently can be neurotoxic, obviously a detail that doesn't interest me.

Why not use nitrogen or helium with an exit bag?

Placo

Placo

Feb 14, 2024
Why not use nitrogen or helium with an exit bag?
I live with my family and it would not be easy for me to order everything without arousing suspicion, then I saw that it is also a fairly expensive method.

As for N2O gas, apparently even if it is also found on Amazon they sell it sealed and to open the containers I fear you need a siphon, even buying this stuff could arouse suspicion.

As for dry ice, I could also do it if I wanted but I'm not very convinced, the fact is that we don't actually know how much you suffer with this method and how long it all lasts, we can only make hypotheses, I've never met a survivor of this method.

Placo

Placo

Feb 14, 2024
I finally gave up on laughing gas and I'm spending the money on video games in an attempt to entertain myself a bit, apparently to open the canisters with the gas you need a kitchen siphon to whip the creams, then I'm not sure how to implement it in my method.
Even dry ice seems useless to buy and I would also be too bored waiting for the delivery, I feel that the time is near.