• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Placo

Placo

At Eternity's Gates
Feb 14, 2024
Well, at this point the plan is to stuff myself with sedatives so as to feel the hypercapnic alarm system as little as possible, I have to be careful not to overdo it otherwise I won't even be able to proceed with the method.

• Hugs
Reactions: LittleJem
Placo

Placo

At Eternity's Gates
Feb 14, 2024
If you had an anesthetic available that gave you time to put on the bag and tie your hands just before losing consciousness this would be one of the best methods, but even a pretty heavy dosage of benzodiazepines could help, in fact I'm aiming for this route; the last time I tried, in fact, despite having discomfort in breathing due to hypercapnia, I must say that the panic was very limited if not absent, I don't think there are specific drugs to counteract this hunger for air, which is then hunger for oxygen in reality, or rather to be precise not even this, it is simply the annoyance given by the rising CO2, in fact with the inert gas method with both oxygen and CO2 absent you don't feel any annoyance but I'm not in a position to be able to develop this method so I'll get it this hypercapnia trying as much as possible to sedate it with benzodiazepines.

L

losi

Jan 22, 2024
my idea : put big plastic bag enough to breathe for 2 mins or so with the rubber band on the neck. put my hand in the both the ends of the rope with slipknot noose like the structure of handcuff, tied to a window. i can adjust the length of the rope to make sure my hand don't reach my face and be able to inject the sedative on the thigh.

what do you think? do you find it is possible or any critics please.

Placo

Placo

At Eternity's Gates
Feb 14, 2024
my idea : put big plastic bag enough to breathe for 2 mins or so with the rubber band on the neck. put my hand in the both the ends of the rope with slipknot noose like the structure of handcuff, tied to a window. i can adjust the length of the rope to make sure my hand don't reach my face and be able to inject the sedative on the thigh.

what do you think? do you find it is possible or any critics please.
It seems rather complex, I admit I didn't understand much, can't you buy some handcuffs first? In any case, it's a good idea to inject yourself with a sedative.

Reactions: losi
U

unusally alive

Jun 4, 2024
it is definitely a way to CTB but it is also definitely not one that would be desirable. Even if for a short while it is a really traumatic experience, there isnt really any reason to put yourself through something like that when there are so many more peaceful ways out there.

Placo

Placo

At Eternity's Gates
Feb 14, 2024
it is definitely a way to CTB but it is also definitely not one that would be desirable. Even if for a short while it is a really traumatic experience, there isnt really any reason to put yourself through something like that when there are so many more peaceful ways out there.
Unfortunately not everyone has the possibility or desire to look for more complex methods, this in the end is relatively simple and with the handcuffs closed once the SI can no longer do anything even if I happened to fail once and had to free myself, incredible experience, I didn't think I would be able to do it, the scarf must have loosened a little; if there was something that makes you lose consciousness immediately after completing the setup that makes you jump then all the hypercapnic alarm would be one of the best methods but I don't think it's easy to get anesthetics; however, everything should last two minutes, obviously depending on the size of the envelope.

smvrtsa

smvrtsa

memento mori
Mar 27, 2019
fyi make sure the handcuffs are strong and durable. accidentally broke a pair once for nsfw reasons and i wasn't even trying. 🥲

U

unusally alive

Jun 4, 2024
Unfortunately not everyone has the possibility or desire to look for more complex methods, this in the end is relatively simple and with the handcuffs closed once the SI can no longer do anything even if I happened to fail once and had to free myself, incredible experience, I didn't think I would be able to do it, the scarf must have loosened a little; if there was something that makes you lose consciousness immediately after completing the setup that makes you jump then all the hypercapnic alarm would be one of the best methods but I don't think it's easy to get anesthetics; however, everything should last two minutes, obviously depending on the size of the envelope.
more peaceful doesnt mean more complex, there are a ton of resources you can scour through im sure you can find something that suits you and isnt as extreme

Placo

Placo

At Eternity's Gates
Feb 14, 2024
Reading the title of a thread I remembered that there is also pregabalin which is a good sedative, perhaps to be added to the list of sedatives to use to reduce the hypercapnic alarm system, for now I only have benzodiazepines and alcohol in theory, I gave up on taking an anesthetic, they don't even sell them in pharmacies.

Yesterday I read about a suicide with a similar method where to maximize the quantity of CO2 produced in a short time the guy used baking soda and citric acid, thus quickly increasing the concentration of the gas so you probably don't even suffer but you lose awareness in a very short time but you have to get them into the envelope somehow, I don't think I'll do that.

Placo

Placo

At Eternity's Gates
Feb 14, 2024
I discovered that pregabalin and lorazepam interact so they could create such a powerful drowsiness that it could be interesting.

L

losi

Jan 22, 2024
@Placo i tried with rope and it works!!! i took rope about length of a phone charger, two ends - i put slipknot. it looks like a handcuff. this is my method of choice to ctb and gave up on SN. because ketamine made me super nauseous and i'm scared of failing. so plastic bag with ketamine injection is my method and rope to handcuff.

thank you for creating this thread. handcuffing is important for successful ctb. this thread highlights it.

I discovered that pregabalin and lorazepam interact so they could create such a powerful drowsiness that it could be interesting.
you can add zopiclone, baclofen with benzo and pregabalin. got this from proper overdoser thread.

• Love
Reactions: Placo
Placo

Placo

At Eternity's Gates
Feb 14, 2024
@Placo i tried with rope and it works!!! i took rope about length of a phone charger, two ends - i put slipknot. it looks like a handcuff. this is my method of choice to ctb and gave up on SN. because ketamine made me super nauseous and i'm scared of failing. so plastic bag with ketamine injection is my method and rope to handcuff.

thank you for creating this thread. handcuffing is important for successful ctb. this thread highlights it.

you can add zopiclone, baclofen with benzo and pregabalin. got this from proper overdoser thread.
Yes, you have to stop your arms in some way, be it with handcuffs or something else, otherwise the risk of failure is too high, and obviously try to make the hypercapnia process as humane as possible by taking sedatives, the choice of ketamine is interesting, I don't have it available and I aim as much as possible at sedatives so as to almost lose consciousness, obviously I can't go into blackout before handcuffing both hands behind my back otherwise everything will fail.

• Love
Reactions: losi
Xanorus

Xanorus

Jun 23, 2024
I was thinking about this method too and did get the materials for it including metal handcuffs however I have not decided to use it yet purely out of conflicting answers on its effectiveness based on tying up shoelaces around the neck while using like 3 bags and well using the cuffs I already know without any meds the peacefulness is like -10/10 however the main question for me is just if I were to be able to bear with it would it be a high reliability or very low still

Placo

Placo

At Eternity's Gates
Feb 14, 2024
First I will take sedatives until I reach a fairly high level of sedation, then I will proceed to handcuff the left hand while sitting on the bed, after which I will put the bag and close it tightly with the scarf around the neck, then I will also handcuff the right hand behind my back, at that point I will lie down, to be more comfortable I will use two pillows, it seems like I can breathe a little better although this will not prevent the feeling of asphyxiation which I hope will last as little as possible and that I will be so sedated as not to feel panic.

Once it happened to fail but incredibly I managed to free myself with the key of the handcuffs with my hands behind my back and the bag over my head which in the meantime had loosened and therefore air was getting in, I think the mistake was not doing a double knot with the scarf or tie it loosely, by moving it will have loosened; I honestly didn't have much hope of being able to free myself, it went well.

I think hyperventilating before closing the bag is useful so that you have more time before the feeling of air hunger begins and you are therefore able to finish the process with the feeling of suffocation that will begin later.

The bag I will use is medium sized, too small is not good because the feeling of suffocation starts too soon while too large will make the whole thing take too long.

In any case, fortunately, CO2 becomes narcotic after a certain level, which means that the sensation of annoying activation given by hypercapnia should not last long before a slightly more bearable condition takes over, after which you should lose consciousness quite quickly, I have no idea how long it will all take but I would say no more than 5 minutes, maybe even less; obviously it depends on the size of the bag.

I'd like to do it tonight, for dinner I think I'll just drink a little of milk, it can't be a good feeling doing it on a full stomach.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LittleJem and losi