L

losi

Jan 22, 2024
This is not a problem because it is the CO2 that at high levels makes you lose consciousness, clonazepam should be used just to avoid the initial panic.
thank you. damn i almost got to overthinking about this method.

Placo

Placo

At Eternity's Gates
Feb 14, 2024
I have evaluated alternative suicide methods with CO2 such as dry ice and even using a fire extinguisher with CO2 but the first is impractical because it tends to sublimate and given my hesitation it would end up all sublimate before I decide to do something while fire extinguishers are too expensive and I don't know how to explain it to my parents, of course I could say it's for fires, in the end it wouldn't even be that suspicious but I don't know if the amount of CO2 inside would be enough for a small room, spraying it inside the passenger compartment of a car I don't know because it tends to lower the temperature quite a bit and I wouldn't want the cold to become unbearable and the SI to make me run away.

I would say that the method in this thread is the better with CO2.

Z

ZedMen

Jun 19, 2024
It depends on the size of the bag, in my case I would say between 2 and 5 minutes to lose consciousness, then it will take another 15-20 minutes to die, I have read that if the brain remains without oxygen for such a period of time it is irrecoverable.
It actually seems relatively fast.
My problem is the noise, especially if I use a garbage bag, the rhythmic noise of breathing especially if I hyperventilate, it might alarm someone, unfortunately there is always someone in my house, even at night, I should perhaps look for a box into which the head can fit.

Placo

Placo

At Eternity's Gates
Feb 14, 2024
I tried dihydrocodeine to see if it can help with this method, I only poured 7 drops but I feel sedated and a little dazed, perhaps my mood has also improved, I must say that it puts you in a mindset more inclined to beat the SI and maybe it even helps with the discomfort.