• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

MrBlue

MrBlue

Arcanist
Jul 1, 2020
My head is in a constant flux between these 2. I know one them has to win before I can actually move forward, but I'm worried that I'll be spinning my wheels forever. How about you? Do you have any guilt about ctb, and have you overcome it yet? Or conversely, have you managed to overcome the need to ctb for recovery?

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
Yes. I don't have any guilt about ctb but that's because of my dissociation. I can't comprehend the emotional connection people have for me so to me if I leave its like I was never there. However also because of my dissociation I don't feel suicidal (which is its job) however this doesn't mean my problems are gone so I almost have to force myself to be suicidal because even though I haven't felt suicidal in a little bit I still don't want to deal with this anymore.

The whole thing's messed up

Reactions: Ulisses
U

Ulisses

Arcanist
Feb 21, 2020
I continue with my mistakes brooding over and over in my mind, which makes me feel guilty and pushes me to ctb.ctb for me would be redemption.

AJ95

AJ95

24/7 sylvia plath
Sep 3, 2020
I have times where I feel very guilty about the idea of ctb, but then that usually passes when I think about the prospect of living another 60 years in as much misery as I've spent the last 10.

My family will be devastated but with time they'll move past it and realise that they're better off without me poisoning their lives

• Hugs
Reactions: not4us
specklenought

specklenought

Internet Cry Baby
Oct 2, 2020
i used to feel guilty bc i see friends and family quite frequently, and it used to make me feel so sick, but i feel like i've started over rationalising the whole thing, bc i used to think "Oh no they will miss me, this will hurt them, they are going through a lot rn i don't want to add to that" but now its like "well if im dead and i'm gone forever i wont be there to exist and experience that so it doesn't matter" i wonder if its selfish but thats how my disconnection works like it'll b chill bc i wont be around for the consequences. its like my brain is making it easier for me to leave?

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Way to much guilt to ctb, and there's no getting beyond that unless things wildly change. Sucks.... glad there is weed and snacks in the world.

Brokensaddle

Brokensaddle

Student
Sep 28, 2020
My head is in a constant flux between these 2. I know one them has to win before I can actually move forward, but I'm worried that I'll be spinning my wheels forever. How about you? Do you have any guilt about ctb, and have you overcome it yet? Or conversely, have you managed to overcome the need to ctb for recovery?

No not at all my family would absolutely love me to commit suicide. There's a tiny amount of people I know in real life that will be devastating and extremely upset but I hope from the letters I leave behind that they understand I have tried my best to get help but the system has failed me and I can't absorb the abuse and hold my pain anymore. I do sit and think at night if I fight for another and job and be financially stronger maybe I can change things all on my own but I'm losing the will and self belief to achieve that. I don't what I'm going to or how long I'm going last I just live day by day.

Last edited:
voidman

voidman

emptiness —> nothingness
Sep 15, 2020
Haven't overcome it yet. I expect to be able to once I'm fully prepared with my plan.

Reactions: spoonie