• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

hailspark

hailspark

hail
Jan 23, 2024
Right now I'm feeling like I'm going to live a bit longer so heres a little message to future me in a few months or anyone else.
I have been planning ctbing for the past few years and right now for the first time in a while I actually want to live, and I'm really excited about moving forward.
I still think about suicide a lot but I don't have any plans and I've stopped researching methods. I also don't plan to CTB right now. Of course this will probably change in the future but as of now I'm okay.
What I've been doing is just forcing myself to do really small things like brushing my teeth and eating breakfast and yesterday I went on a run and ran my first 6k! Also I know a lot of people are not going to agree with this but I've started looking into religion and I'm trying to "find myself" lol.
I know I'll probably be back here in a week or something but I'm going to try really hard because for the first time in a long time I actually want to get better and before that passes I want to better myself. If any of you guys are in the recovery section maybe a part of you wants to recover and if so I wish you luck. :)

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Congratulations.
Small steps are the hardest.
It will be best if you don't come back here ;).
This will mean that you are doing well (most likely).
Good Luck.