S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020

The story of a man who ran into a burning effigy and died of third degree burns on 97% of his body, cardiac arrest and shock. Reminds me of one member who used to be here that thought of self-immolating.

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: gtrfvr, Trannydiary, LifeQuitter2018 and 2 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019

The story of a man who ran into a burning effigy and died of third degree burns on 97% of his body, cardiac arrest and shock. Reminds me of one member who used to be here that thought of self-immolating.
The Burning Man festival finally lives up to its name. There's a high likelihood that this guy was whacked out on drugs.

Reactions: Euthanza, Dr Iron Arc, Trannydiary and 1 other person
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
The Burning Man festival finally lives up to its name. There's a high likelihood that this guy was whacked out on drugs.
Toxicology reported nothing in him at the time of death. If you Google his name, you can read other articles from his friends that were there with him during the event. I found it kind of messed up that they took his phone after he went to bed early and took selfies of themselves having a good time without him. They said he took the same phone with him when he ran into the fire.

• Aww..
Reactions: Euthanza and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Toxicology reported nothing in him at the time of death. If you Google his name, you can read other articles from his friends that were there with him during the event. I found it kind of messed up that they took his phone after he went to bed early and took selfies of themselves having a good time without him. They said he took the same phone with him when he ran into the fire.
That's fucked up, it's like they were rubbing it in his face. Maybe that was just the last straw for him. I feel like most people are on edge and it doesn't take much to set someone off, especially nowadays.

Reactions: Lost10, Superdeterminist, Trannydiary and 1 other person
TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

In the kingdom of th blind; the one-eyed are kings
Jan 24, 2021
... anyone know what the impact to the festival will be? I bet the powers that be (police etc) will make burning man inaccessible (we will have to watch it from behind massive barriers etc) in future i imagine..? all power to him for his bravery; i'd be so nervous to do anything like that in public (i get self-conscious standing on bridges incase anyone can read my thoughts...)!

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
... anyone know what the impact to the festival will be? I bet the powers that be (police etc) will make burning man inaccessible (we will have to watch it from behind massive barriers etc) in future i imagine..? all power to him for his bravery; i'd be so nervous to do anything like that in public (i get self-conscious standing on bridges incase anyone can read my thoughts...)!
They continued it, they had 2 human chains of burly security guards around the effigy, but that dude was able to break free from their grasp. A few years before that, a drunk driver killed a woman by running over her tent.

• Informative
Reactions: Euthanza
LakatosDiogenesz

LakatosDiogenesz

I can tie a noose with my eyes closed
Nov 21, 2020
They continued it, they had 2 human chains of burly security guards around the effigy, but that dude was able to break free from their grasp.
That's a lot of willpower, the torment he must have gone through to be able to do it must have been unimaginable.

Reactions: Euthanza, Escape Artist and Lost10