• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
Another day, another storm in a tea cup. Whilst I "get" peoples concerns, I dont go in for the conspiracy culture at all. What happened if it happened when it happened, all speculation and assumption. I am well beyond worrying about things that are beyond my control. If A had a list that fell into the wrong hands, what can I do about it? If B sent N to C and C got arrested for importing a illegal substance,, what can I do about it? All ifs, buts and maybes.

Is this forum being watched by ? Probably. But so what. There is nothing illegal going on here. Nothing to see. Nothing for me to worry about. I am depressed with suicidal ideations. According to the psyches, thats perfectly ok and to be expected. So because I have no outlet for that, I come here. Last time I checked, that was not illegal in my country. In effect, it is probably saving this government time and money as this is my therapy right now.

Am I being watched? Who the flying fuck is interested in a old depressed cripple who thinks a lot about dying? Am I really that important to someone? I think not. Its why I sleep at night and dont worry about someone knocking on my door. I take reasonable precautions and by doing so, it probably is too much hassle for anyone to try and locate me without the need for time and resources to do so. I am sure most organisations have much better things to be doing than trying to find me.

I did toy with the idea of Nembutal as a way out. I saw the costs and hassle involved and just thought, no fucking way. There are many many more options open to me. I do not like pain any more than the next person, but I wont pay through the nose so that I dont suffer some discomfort. Having had a very close shave with death, I do not fear it and I know that some methods with be almost pain free. Just because Exit say its good to use N and its mentioned in the PPH does not mean it is the one and only holy grail and a must have for my own exit. SN actually scores better in the PPH than N does, so why it is so sought after is a little bit of a mystery as it is just a lot of aggro to get hold of it and keep it out of sight of others. The recent furore appears to confirm my opinion on the issue and its causing far too many people far too many worries.

After the recent rumpus in the media about a certain suicide being linked to this forum, we were given assurances by the site admins that this place was not in danger of being shut down. The latest episodes are just as likely to have the same effects. Five minutes of fame, the time in the spotlight, then everything and everyone moves on. There really is nothing to see here. The powers that be know that. The pro life god squad might kick and scream about the evils of the place and its members, but we are still here. Why do you think that is?

Who killed Marilyn Monroe? Did man actually land on the moon? Did Shut up ya Face really get to #1? Is Elvis alive and well and living on Mars? Like all the drama and BS theories like these and so many more, WHO GIVES A FUCK!!

SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
It appears I was mistaken. Elvis is not living on Mars, he is a ground keeper at Gracelands according to some.

In the caption for the video, which has been viewed nearly 700,000 times, The Shadow writes: "He raises his 2 fingers to the top of his left head as a proof of life signal. In Chaldean Numerology the numerical value of V sign in Numerology is: 9. Proof of life!!!....he told us he is alive with the simple V sign. Number 9 ,'I'm Alive' He is giving us a clue that he knows we are all there watching him and to his most loyal fans that he is indeed with us."

In the UK, the custom of making a V sign is often meant as a simple FUCK OFF, much like the famed middle finger in the US of A.

Thats what dear Sir Winny had to say to a certain fella who wanted to take over the world.

However, I do digress somewhat. Elvis is alive and cutting the grass and weeding the borders of his former home. Its exclusive and you heard it here almost first.

SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
And onwards it rumbles. Threads created, threads deleted and confusion abounds. Now, I am gonna add my own theory. Maybe I have been watching too many movies, who knows. But it cant be any worse than anything else I have read over the last few days.

The one thing I have not read is this. If you are involved in illegal operations, what is the one thing you want if things go tits up [no slur on women, just a well known phrase in the UK] leverage! If you are caught, you are going to be looking at some serious jail time. So what do you do to protect against that? Short of a damned good lawyer, you make sure you have something that will be of interest to others. In this instance, it could be one of two things or both.

Local agencies are not that concerned about who is in possession of N or any other substances. They want the supply chain broken and as many links bought to book as possible. So the mysterious A's identity is a decent bargaining tool. Plus, the details of all those he has supplied over the last few months/years, if you have been helping the supply. You get busted, what better than to say, I give you X/Y, you go easy on me? In the UK, it works like that. The more you cooperate, the lighter the consequences. I remember the troubled times of my youth. I know how the system here works, I know the pressures exerted and the ways that situations are twisted against you when you dont cooperate.

The same could apply to A. He gets busted, names given can make a difference. He/she buys/makes N and sells it on to others. Details he/she keeps as leverage. Courier details as well. It is possible however improbable it might appear. I would not personally want to kill my cash cow and lets be brutal here, N is a cash cow for those who supply to others who wish to use it for the purpose of bringing about premature deaths of themselves or others. No one is going to supply without there being profit. But come the day when the wheels fall off, you want some leverage.

I am not accusing anyone of anything, lets be clear on that. I am hypothesising on the current issues being faced by some members here. I dont envy those members. Constantly being in fear of a potential visit from various agencies is no fun. Life has enough hurdles as it is without adding more. N has never interested me as the price is just too high. But I get its appeal to many.

Anyway, thats my ramblings on the subject. Dont turn this into another he said she said. Its the ramblings of a old fool in the way of entertainment, as is this thread. Just one more crazy theory to add to the ever increasing lists of crazy theories that exist, here and elsewhere.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles and Vidar33
Wolfjob_dayjob

Wolfjob_dayjob

Student
Oct 19, 2018
All ***** makeup reviews on websites are bots.