• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Existence is evil as it's the source of all suffering, I don't understand those who act like the hellish abomination that is existence is something positive and I find it so repulsive when they try to force their insensitive delusions onto others.
It's really disgusting how many humans procreate and are so anti-suicide even know we literally exist in hell, I have no interest in suffering in this evil world where there is no limit as to how torturous existing can get. It's a curse to exist as a conscious being with the ability to suffer endlessly just decaying and die anyway. What's tragic to me is how life even exists at all, causing endless harm, cruelty and torment as a result. There is nothing posistive about how existing beings have suffered all throughout history in an existence that was always unnecessary in the first place.

To me only non-existence is desirable, death is the only relief, the only peace for me lies in death, there is no peace in this evil existence which is why it's beyond unacceptable how suicide is pretty much illegal. I really wish I never existed more than anything as existence truly is so hopeless and undesirable, imposing existence should be seen as a crime as it causes an immense amount of harm, it's insulting and so disgusting when many people act like the hell that is existence is something positive.

RedPanda

RedPanda

One day we shall be free from this mortal coil.
Jul 16, 2019
Hi FuneralCry, long time, and yes, I agree, life is pointless suffering. My view about existence over these years hasn't changed either. I still think existence is pointless.