• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
I asked the NHS for one thing - long term therapy. Now I might not be here after 20/06.

trashprincess

trashprincess

She/Slur
Aug 8, 2023
Am also on medicaid and the mental Healthcare they offer sucks!!!! I can't afford any "good" mental healthcare!! I'm already struggling to pay for my summer class which costs around 2,000 dollars! The program I'm in right now is just making me feel worse and they're not letting me leave until I find a new program, but there is none. Why are reporters targeting this site why aren't they advocating for better mental health treatment???

I hate how most therapists/mental health groups just try to problem solve immediately. No talking about icky stuff at all! Just practice mindfulness and treat yourself be :). The group I'm in right now, I talked about how I feel like nothings helping and all they told me is: "try grounding, I'm praying for you, get accommodations (which I already have) deep breaths!' Aggravating so Aggravating.

And when I was in the mental hospital? Literally it was filled with just...coloring pages, positive affirmations, making posters about future goals. Worthless worthless sick and tired of it all sick and tired of people saying " get help" and dear people working at bbc please PayPal me 2,000 dollars thanks <3
This is all way too familiar 😞

For reporters, targeting us is the easy way. It's really easy to make a sensationalized story about us, but actually advocating for the suicidal is hard and boring.

Improving things is a long and deliberate process. A lot of voting and writing to legislatures and raising awareness. Things that pay off after a long while if hard work. And this just doesn't make for a story that gets a lot of views.

It's always easier to say you're helping than it is to actually help.

The not wanting to talk about icky stuff is what really gets to me. Therapy was the one place you were supposed to be able to talk about anything you needed to talk about.

For me when I was in psych ward, the only thing that actually helped was talking to the other patients. All the staff ranged from incompetent to toxic.

I just want help 😞 Why does it have to be so hard 😭

• Love
Reactions: dogbreath