• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
heisenberg

heisenberg

pile of skin and bones
May 18, 2020
i'm sorry things got to this point for you. i wish you good luck in your journey, i hope you find the peace you deserve <3

• Love
Reactions: Leavesfromthevine
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Every good wish for a peacefull end to your final, greatest journey. Thank you for your online company thus far, go in peace, rest well.

• Love
Leavesfromthevine

Leavesfromthevine

Untreated Trauma
Nov 23, 2023
Here's the muffins in question. We got them as a free sample earlier in Walmart. Don't want to risk messing up the SN so I'll stick to the fast.

Feel free to eat them for me if I go they taste and smell delicious. Also I'd love banana nut muffins too.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
nightlygem

nightlygem

Student
Sep 27, 2023
I only recognize you from a couple of posts I've seen before, but it is truly saddening to see you go. I wish you absolute peace. I would have totally eaten those muffins if I was you, haha! Regardless, you are very brave. You've stuck it out for so long. Do not feel resentment towards yourself if you fail; it may not be your time yet. Regardless, your life will come to an end eventually. I wish that you are peaceful regardless, and I wish you nothing but the best wherever you go.

MrsNobody

MrsNobody

nostalgic isolation
Feb 4, 2024
Here's the muffins in question. We got them as a free sample earlier in Walmart. Don't want to risk messing up the SN so I'll stick to the fast.

Feel free to eat them for me if I go they taste and smell delicious. Also I'd love banana nut muffins too.

These do look tasty... You have some amazing willpower.

• Love
Leavesfromthevine

Leavesfromthevine

Untreated Trauma
Nov 23, 2023
I only recognize you from a couple of posts I've seen before, but it is truly saddening to see you go. I wish you absolute peace. I would have totally eaten those muffins if I was you, haha! Regardless, you are very brave. You've stuck it out for so long. Do not feel resentment towards yourself if you fail; it may not be your time yet. Regardless, your life will come to an end eventually. I wish that you are peaceful regardless, and I wish you nothing but the best wherever you go.
I'm okay with failing I just deeply don't want to. There's easy methods that have higher success rate but this was what called to me.

Thank you for the kind words ❤️
30 mins till the drink of SN

Already_dead_inside

Already_dead_inside

Mar 6, 2024
It's finally the day. (I hope) After months of adventures across the US I can say I'm properly ready to go. I feel at peace with everything possible.

This place has been a great place for me as I can talk about whatever I want whether good or bad without judgement so thank everyone for that.

I'm doing SN and will drink it within a few hours most likely. Let's hope everything goes well and I can hold it in for long enough.
I will be keeping everyone updated as the time goes on and when I drink the SN.

Here's my playlist I'll be listening to as I go (might add more songs throughout the day too)

If my family or anyone I know reads this somehow then I just want them to know that it was planned out very thoroughly. Years of quiet mental suffering just finally took its toll on me and I'm ready to move on from life. It has its beauty but the struggle of day to day life just outweighs the good so I decided to leave on my own terms instead of how I was living.

Lastly thank you to everyone on this forum again.

I like your play list. What is SN? Im new here.

DarkThoughts

DarkThoughts

eepy guy, hoping to CTB with someone else.
Feb 6, 2024
Salty but bearable so far.
Do you think it's possible to chug the SN? Or would that cause more nausea?

I wish you the best of luck, and I hope you're able to find the peace you desire. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
Status
Not open for further replies.