• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leavesfromthevine

Leavesfromthevine

Untreated Trauma
Nov 23, 2023
It's finally the day. (I hope) After months of adventures across the US I can say I'm properly ready to go. I feel at peace with everything possible.

This place has been a great place for me as I can talk about whatever I want whether good or bad without judgement so thank everyone for that.

I'm doing SN and will drink it within a few hours most likely. Let's hope everything goes well and I can hold it in for long enough.
I will be keeping everyone updated as the time goes on and when I drink the SN.

Here's my playlist I'll be listening to as I go (might add more songs throughout the day too)

If my family or anyone I know reads this somehow then I just want them to know that it was planned out very thoroughly. Years of quiet mental suffering just finally took its toll on me and I'm ready to move on from life. It has its beauty but the struggle of day to day life just outweighs the good so I decided to leave on my own terms instead of how I was living.

Lastly thank you to everyone on this forum again.

Leavesfromthevine

Leavesfromthevine

Untreated Trauma
Nov 23, 2023
omg, goodbye Leaves :') you're 1 of the first users i interacted w after joining SaSu, & though we don't engage much, i'm still sad to see u go🧸i hope everything goes smoothly for u, good luck sweetpea!!<3
It's an honor :) keep your teddy bear safe! That's always been my favorite thing about your profile aside from your comments. I always enjoyed reading them.

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
I followed your travels a while back, I'm glad you got to do that before you check out.
You'll be missed on this forum, but It's good that you're at peace with your decision.
You're a kind soul @Leavesfromthevine, go in peace!

• Love
Reactions: Leavesfromthevine
sadcausebad

sadcausebad

Feb 17, 2024
I hope you rest well, saw your posts from time to time. Enjoy your choice in music as well, I'm sorry you went through so much pain

• Love
4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
It'll be helpful to see the SN stages you're going through but of course it'd be better if you didn't feel you had to end yourself like this. Sorry to see you go ☹️

luneylonegirl

luneylonegirl

Lonely betrayed girl ready to die
Jan 31, 2024
Goodbye, mate. I hope your suffering finally end. Hope you the best.

• Love
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Having followed your posts for a while, I'm thankful I came across such an individual as yourself but it'll be very difficult to see this unfold however I hope you find peace in the end and lived as your life as you would've wanted.

Guy_Smiley

Guy_Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
I'm very sorry life has led you to this, but I hope all goes well and that you find peace :heart:

• Love
F

FundamentalAspect

Apr 8, 2023
I am sorry that you have suffered so much and that this is your only relief, but I am so very glad that you were here as I have enjoyed reading your posts very much and you have been such a wonderful presence in this place. You are a lovely person and sharing your road trip journey with us was such a pure and delightful thing, thank you! I found myself in Sedona several weeks ago and thought of you when we passed the turquoise McD's, and as I was taking photos of the snow; I will never again be able to go near that place without remembering you, and I'm good with that.

You will be remembered and missed.

Goodbye, best wishes, may you rest easy.

4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
It's finally the day. (I hope) After months of adventures across the US I can say I'm properly ready to go. I feel at peace with everything possible.

This place has been a great place for me as I can talk about whatever I want whether good or bad without judgement so thank everyone for that.

I'm doing SN and will drink it within a few hours most likely. Let's hope everything goes well and I can hold it in for long enough.
I will be keeping everyone updated as the time goes on and when I drink the SN.

Here's my playlist I'll be listening to as I go (might add more songs throughout the day too)

If my family or anyone I know reads this somehow then I just want them to know that it was planned out very thoroughly. Years of quiet mental suffering just finally took its toll on me and I'm ready to move on from life. It has its beauty but the struggle of day to day life just outweighs the good so I decided to leave on my own terms instead of how I was living.

Lastly thank you to everyone on this forum again.

P.S adding to my previous condolences for your upcoming passing I just wanted to add that you might wanna edit your original message to instruct the moderators to disable your account if they don't hear back from you in 24hrs and also you might wanna have them lock this thread after a period of time so people don't come on here asking for sources which is obviously disrespectful.

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
Good luck! Just saw your amazing pictures of the road trip.
See you soon on the other side! ❤️

Ps: also loved the song you pick for your last moments

• Love
restless.dreams

restless.dreams

Member (she/her)
Feb 7, 2024
I just finished looking through your road trip thread. I'm glad you were able to explore so many beautiful places these past couple months. Your sunset photos were magical. I'll be thinking of you when the sun sets tonight <3

Status
Not open for further replies.