I

idontwannadothisanym

Experienced
Apr 8, 2020
"I know that I have to go away"

oh my where do I start jheez...

I've been here for quite a while to be honest not to recover or try to get better... the end goal was to find a partner and ctb which many times I did actually succeed on finding a partner but plans would get broken down at the final moment which left me in a lot of despair on many many occasions. erm thought I'd mention @GoneGoneGone :,( love you loads lol ugh I'm such a bitch crying eh fuck it thanks to @Esc9434 for messaging me out of blue that time when I was ghosting in the General Chat Room :) thanks to everyone who I've encountered on this site through the chat and private chat ect and to the people who encouraged me to get better and to try, try and try and don't quit but I ain't that type of person I'm stubborn and I'll stick by whatever I decide. (rambling on and on and on soz) :heart:

quick question even though my dad is a prick and all should I go on one last dog walk in the morning like a goodbye but not obviously say goodbye because I haven't gone on a dog walk for a long time and I love you dog Nova she's a Rottweiler who I rescued from a dog shelter (:

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Breadbfra, itsamadworld, ghostgirl1995 and 31 others
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
Im sorry to hear youre at that point, im glad you decided what to do. Whether you go through with it or not, try not to feel bad.
If you do go through with it then i wish you good luck and lots of peace

• Hugs
Reactions: casctb, Mylifeispointless, FriendofDeath and 1 other person
foreverbroken28

foreverbroken28

I've gone off the deep end.
Jul 11, 2019
If your dad was a prick, I assume he is part of the issue of why you want to CTB in the first place. So, I would say if it were me, I would skip the dog walk with dad and just say bye to the dog somehow else. (That's just me though.) Do what you feel in your heart and I am sorry you could not see light at the end of the tunnel but I am also hoping you go peacefully and find that peace you hope to find. ♡》

• Love
Reactions: FriendofDeath and idontwannadothisanym
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
Hey honey..Sorry things didn't work out the way u have wanted. :(.
We r here for u!♡

Yes, u should absolutely go on a nice dog walk w/ Dad! I also have a Rotti! They make amazing dogs/cuddle buddies/bodyguards..♡

• Love
Reactions: idontwannadothisanym
I

idontwannadothisanym

Experienced
Apr 8, 2020
my dog isn't the best guard dog she cries whenever someone comes over because she knows they're gonna leave... she also has a pink bow on her collar and she's just so cute

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Soul, Goneforgood, casctb and 5 others
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
my dog isn't the best guard dog she cries whenever someone comes over because she knows they're gonna leave... she also has a pink bow on her collar and she's just so cute
Awwwww...I'm trying to attach a pic of my beast, Samson..

• Love
I

idontwannadothisanym

Experienced
Apr 8, 2020
I'll find one from FB there's got to be one of her

• Hugs
Reactions: Alec
T

TheSkyIsBlue

Student
May 16, 2020
"I know that I have to go away"

oh my where do I start jheez...

I've been here for quite a while to be honest not to recover or try to get better... the end goal was to find a partner and ctb which many times I did actually succeed on finding a partner but plans would get broken down at the final moment which left me in a lot of despair on many many occasions. erm thought I'd mention @GoneGoneGone :,( love you loads lol ugh I'm such a bitch crying eh fuck it thanks to @Esc9434 for messaging me out of blue that time when I was ghosting in the General Chat Room :) thanks to everyone who I've encountered on this site through the chat and private chat ect and to the people who encouraged me to get better and to try, try and try and don't quit but I ain't that type of person I'm stubborn and I'll stick by whatever I decide. (rambling on and on and on soz) :heart:
I have never texted with you, but I respect all your decisions and support you. Good luck, I hope you will find peace.
quick question even though my dad is a prick and all should I go on one last dog walk in the morning like a goodbye but not obviously say goodbye because I haven't gone on a dog walk for a long time and I love you dog Nova she's a Rottweiler who I rescued from a dog shelter (:
That's a good idea. Go out with the dog.

• Love
Reactions: Lostandfound7 and idontwannadothisanym
I

idontwannadothisanym

Experienced
Apr 8, 2020
NOVA 10DB833A 1AB2 42C7 8AA3 D13DFC32C2E7

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: x-Ace-x, itsamadworld, Soul and 11 others
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
High 5

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-06-07-21-27-41-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-06-07-21-27-41-1.jpg
    956.8 KB · Views: 54
  • Love
Reactions: Soul, casctb and Mylifeispointless
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
Or that!!! Lmbo!!

So, go for that walk tomor morn with Sweet Nova..♡

Last edited:
  • Love
FriendofDeath

FriendofDeath

Elementalist
May 22, 2020
Love the dog pics! I'd probably go on the walk, too. You saved that baby!

I'm sorry you've come to the decision to leave, but respect you have made the best choice for you. Sending love and light on your journey. May you find peace.

• Love
Reactions: Lostandfound7 and idontwannadothisanym
I

idontwannadothisanym

Experienced
Apr 8, 2020
Love the dog pics! I'd probably go on the walk, too. You saved that baby!

I'm sorry you've come to the decision to leave, but respect you have made the best choice for you. Sending love and light on your journey. May you find peace.

mi amor grazie (:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Alec and FriendofDeath
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
sorry life has brought you to this point. i enjoyed playing cards against humanity with you. i hope you find peace. see you on the other side.

• Love
Reactions: ghostgirl1995 and idontwannadothisanym
E

Esc9434

Student
Feb 25, 2020
Hate to see you go... One of my most favorite posters.

Reactions: ghostgirl1995
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
Love you loads too :heart:

• Love
Reactions: ghostgirl1995 and idontwannadothisanym
Amnesty

Amnesty

Suicidal Cheesecake
Jun 2, 2020
It had reached this point yet may it have a peaceful resolution.

Reactions: ghostgirl1995
MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
Sad to see you leave, surrounding you with love and light

• Love
Reactions: ghostgirl1995 and Lostandfound7
Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
So sad to see you go, even though we haven't talked in private. You just seem like maybe we could be close friends, you seem like an awesome person. I wish for it be as painless as possible I hope you don't feel alone, I'm with you and thinking about you, I promise. Fuck... this isn't easy, it's not easy for me it's about billion times harder for you. I hate this. I hate that there's so much pain and we are in this situation where we have to do this, this fucking sucks!!!! I'm so sorry, for all your pain, for all the shit that happened to you!!! You don't deserve it, I'm sure you don't!!! Fuck me, I'm sorry. I think I'll join you soon. Love you, forever, promise.❤️❤️❤️

Love,
—Alec.

• Love
Reactions: ghostgirl1995, FriendofDeath and idontwannadothisanym
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
Good luck on your journey , i HAVE to go before 24th and i`m just packing and binning what`s left of my possessions ,
Gorgeous dog , i have always had german shepherds and Boxers, usual 2 at a time and a couple of years ago i had 3 and all three died closes together , i said no more as i knew my time was coming but was offered a Frenchie as a rescue and i love her to death and she loves me , she is funny and loving and a bed thief ,
I will quietly go to the loo while she is at the other end of the room snoring , i get back and there is a lump in my bed . i`m really gonna miss her (well i wont cos i`ll be dead )
Dogs have always been my life more than humans

Attachments

• DSC00148.JPG
    DSC00148.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 38
  • 20171124_180129.jpg
    20171124_180129.jpg
    534.6 KB · Views: 35
  • vlcsnap-2018-05-19-21h05m46s377.jpg
    vlcsnap-2018-05-19-21h05m46s377.jpg
    360.6 KB · Views: 33
  • 34021960_2009425379154269_5634363838078910464_o.jpg
    34021960_2009425379154269_5634363838078910464_o.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_20190921_223847_BURST005.jpg
    IMG_20190921_223847_BURST005.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 26
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: voyager, ghostgirl1995, itsamadworld and 9 others
lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
@idontwannadothisanym Sorry life has brought you here. Your dog is so cute.

@marcusuk63 I am sorry you have this time pressure on you to go. I have always enjoyed your posts and how you share everything. They give me comfort even though you and I have little in common (I'm a woman, not in the UK, who hasn't lived much of a life, and lacks the strength you have to pack everything up and take care of things properly, or to take care of animals). I admire you and I wish you peace.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, ghostgirl1995, idontwannadothisanym and 3 others
I

idontwannadothisanym

Experienced
Apr 8, 2020
UPDATE*****

okay so take 1 didn't go to plan sad face erm yeh course I'm gonna keep it short for now I'll make epic big one tagging all my fave users here some of you maybe shocked that you're on my fave list even though we might have had disagreements oooo interesting right haha anyway guys plan now is this Wednesday will produce a masterpiece on Wednesday morning British time take some wonderful pictures of my resting place too IF you guys would like erm 50 likes I'll do a cover to Piano Man up to you SS world make it happen okay bye for now! :,). Love you all lol okay over n out

• Love
Reactions: FriendofDeath, x-Ace-x, Skathon and 5 others
ghostgirl1995

ghostgirl1995

Experienced
Apr 18, 2020
This is by far one of the wildest and nicest people on here. Please pour one out for him. ;-;

• Love