Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
A little candle will burn for you, I hope it will guide your soul to love and peace.

- hug-

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: HighFlight, Ashu, SuccubsHeart and 5 others
qonav

qonav

carry me away in melting tenderness.
Nov 1, 2023
We don't know each other but your post resonated with me as I feel I am in a similar situation, if you feel lonely we could talk for the last remaining days if you want here or Discord, I dont mind.
I'm also planning on ctb in a few days, but it would be nice to talk to someone similar and hear their thoughts and situation.
- Sending hugs -

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, venin.n, heavyeyes and 1 other person
Engström

Engström

hyvää yötä ♊︎
Oct 27, 2023
I wish you couldn't relate…🩷

Thank you🫂

How are you?

See you on the other side 🫂

Thank you

Not too good, this is more anxiety inducing than I remember from my first attempt. The wheels have been set in motion though. And I know, I'm too tired to keep going on.

Soon.

🫂

• Love
Reactions: Ashu, Praestat_Mori and heavyeyes
Kurai

Kurai

Suffering
Jul 23, 2023
I hope you find peace and good luck with your plans 💜

• Love
Reactions: Engström, Praestat_Mori, venin.n and 1 other person
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Good luck, I hope you escape peacefully.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, venin.n and heavyeyes
venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
I'm so sorry venin 💔 I know how much you wanted to recover based on the thread you started in the recovery section. You were always so kind and supportive.

I hope I'm not too late in saying goodbye. You deserve peace. I hope you find it 🤍
😭me too… yeah, I really did… all throught my life… but I just won't take it anymore… it's unbearable… I hate my life. I hate life. I hate it. It's been crucifying me since I was a toddler…

No, it's not too late 🫶🏼🫂🫂

Thank you for your message ❤️

How are you?🥰

@Dot and the other mods

Please delete my account on Sunday

Much love ❤️

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Gonnerr, backtoearth, Engström and 7 others
LetMeBeSad

LetMeBeSad

Student
Sep 21, 2023
I have never spoken with you before but, I made an account here in part because I saw how supportive this place is through your recovery thread. I read through the whole thing. Thank you for sharing your experiences on both recovery and ctb. It helped me feel better even though I haven't posted there yet.

I didn't know the reason you left the forum and I noticed that your name had been crossed out on the recovery thread. It made me kind of sad. I'm sorry that your life has turned out this way and I hope you find the peace you are looking for.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ashu, sadwriter, heavyeyes and 1 other person
venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
I have never spoken with you before but, I made an account here in part because I saw how supportive this place is through your recovery thread. I read through the whole thing. Thank you for sharing your experiences on both recovery and ctb. It helped me feel better even though I haven't posted there yet.

I didn't know the reason you left the forum and I noticed that your name had been crossed out on the recovery thread. It made me kind of sad. I'm sorry that your life has turned out this way and I hope you find the peace you are looking for.
I'm so happy to hear that. It was my absolute pleasure.

Well, I left because I was really motivated to give it one more try and I thought that it would be better for me to try to "leave it all behind" in a radical way. Sadly, I just couldn't. The past is too heavy and ubuquitous and it doesn't allow me to do the things I want to, no matter how hard I've tried.

It's fucked up for me also cause I know who I could hypothetically be…

So…. Thank you for your message. I hope you recover and live the life you want, dream of 🫂❤️

Ty
Not too good, this is more anxiety inducing than I remember from my first attempt. The wheels have been set in motion though. And I know, I'm too tired to keep going on.

Soon.

🫂
Even though I just hate it hearing you and the others are kinda in the same spot, I don't feel so alone because of what you wrote…

Hope you recover and don't have to choose this path.

Rooting for you ❤️ ty
Good luck, I hope you escape peacefully.
Ty 🫂❤️
I hope you find peace and good luck with your plans 💜
Ty 🩵
Its not that common when someone replies to every reply. We really appreciate it <3 Sorry life got to that point but if youre ok with it what method are you going to use? But when the time comes I'll definitely light a candle for you bc you seem like a really nice person. Hope everything works out for you and you have a beautiful time till then <33
Well this is who I am. That you for seing it 🩵

I'm sorry but I don't wanna talk about that here.

Thank a bunch for your kind and heartful words 🫂
i hope you find peace
Will do ❤️

I hope you find yours too. One way or the other
A little candle will burn for you, I hope it will guide your soul to love and peace.

- hug-
XO
We don't know each other but your post resonated with me as I feel I am in a similar situation, if you feel lonely we could talk for the last remaining days if you want here or Discord, I dont mind.
I'm also planning on ctb in a few days, but it would be nice to talk to someone similar and hear their thoughts and situation.
- Sending hugs -
That would be nice, I think. Idk how to use discord though but we'll figure it out.

Sad to see you're "here" also…

XO

(Tell me how to find you on discord)🫂

Well, I left because I was really motivated to give it one more try and I thought that it would be better for me to try to "leave it all behind" in a radical way. Sadly, I just couldn't. The past is too heavy and ubuquitous and it doesn't allow me to do the things I want to, no matter how hard I've tried.

So…. Thank you for your message. I hope you recover and live the life you want, dream of 🫂❤️

Ty

Even though I just hate it hearing you and the others are kinda in the same spot, I don't feel so alone because of what you wrote…

Rooting for you ❤️ ty

Ty 🫂❤️

Ty 🩵

Will do ❤️

XO

That would be nice, I think. Idk how to use discord though but we'll figure it out.

XO

@Praestat_Mori "Praestat mori quam haec pati"

This will be my s note 🫂

Thank you. It fits perfectly ❤️

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Engström, heavyeyes and Praestat_Mori
qonav

qonav

carry me away in melting tenderness.
Nov 1, 2023

Ty

Rooting for you ❤️ ty

Ty 🫂❤️

Ty 🩵

Will do ❤️

XO

XO

This will be my s note 🫂

For some reason it's not allowing me to send you a PM, could you try? We can talk through there or I'll message you my discord and how to use it there.

venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
For some reason it's not allowing me to send you a PM, could you try? We can talk through there or I'll message you my discord and how to use it there.
Because it's a new account. I haven't been able to recover my previous account.

Send me your discord

heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
😭me too… yeah, I really did… all throught my life… but I just won't take it anymore… it's unbearable… I hate my life. I hate life. I hate it. It's been crucifying me since I was a toddler…

No, it's not too late 🫶🏼🫂🫂

Thank you for your message ❤️
I'm so sorry you're suffering so much 🫂 I wish good people Iike you didn't have to. I'm glad I caught you in time to say goodbye but I'll message you on discord. I sent you a friend request!

You're welcome 💕
How are you?🥰
Honestly...not great. I'm planning my exit. Hopefully it'll be February. I really don't want to have to be forced to delay it any longer than I have to

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
blackpillpeter

blackpillpeter

Nov 2, 2023
have you tried ketamine therapy? at the end of the day it is your choice to ctb or not but i highly highly recommend atleast giving it a try before you do anything permanent

F

flp_

Nov 2, 2023
I've led a decent life, had a lot of fun, loved, fucked, travelled, written, read and so on..

I hope you get it better and still have chances to get the life you're dreaming of.

Your life, your decision.

Thats the best i can wish.

And you also hope the good for others.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023

This will be my s note 🫂

Yeah, it fits. It can't be said any better!

Reactions: venin.n
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
have you tried ketamine therapy? at the end of the day it is your choice to ctb or not but i highly highly recommend atleast giving it a try before you do anything permanent
This isn't appropriate.

• Love
Reactions: rosenwasser, Cloud Busting, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
blackpillpeter

blackpillpeter

Nov 2, 2023
This isn't appropriate.
okay sorry, it is my first reply and I assumed it fit the guidelines, ill refrain from making such comments.
I can't find you. Mine is nine07739

IF ANYONE WANTS TO WRITE TO ME USE THIS USERNAME.

XO🫂

Sent you the friend request
i sent you a friend request, my username is the one that ends with onheroinneedles, add me back and lets talk.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, venin.n and Myforevercharlie
sadwriter

sadwriter

Hanging in there
Aug 29, 2023
Like everyone else said, I'm sorry that things didn't get better for you after leaving SS originally and that you've had to suffer for so long. I wish that I had the chance to get to know you better, but I'm grateful that we have the recovery thread here because of you. You definitely made a big positive impact on this site. Best of luck and I hope that you find peace <3

• Love
Reactions: Cloud Busting, Praestat_Mori, zan and 2 others
venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
Ok folks. I'm gonna get going. Thank you for the support and I hope that neither one of you gets to this moment.

I wish you a happy and fullfilled life 🫂

Love you all ❤️

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Quantum Particle, SuccubsHeart, heavyeyes and 13 others
CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
Ok folks. I'm gonna get going. Thank you for the support and I hope that neither one of you gets to this moment.

Love you all ❤️
I hope for the best good journey and much love. We'll be by your side you're not alone <3

Reactions: heavyeyes, Praestat_Mori and Ashu
BrknEyes

BrknEyes

Walking skeleton
Nov 2, 2023
I hope everything goes well for you, best of wishes.

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes and Praestat_Mori
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
Best wishes. Update us if possible.

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023

Love you all ❤️

Go in peace, weary traveller. Take our thoughts and best wishes with you as comfort.

• Love
absolutelyyou

absolutelyyou

peaceful
Jul 26, 2023
Rest easy, friend 💗

• Love
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
Safe travels, rest well my friend! Farewell!

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes
HighFlight

HighFlight

Global Mod
Jun 28, 2023
@venin.n - my friend, I wish you safe and peaceful travels. I know you've done your homework and decided this is the best option for your situation. I respect the work that you put into it and your ultimate decision.

It also needs to be said that while you were making you decision, you started a very active thread in the recovery forum. I think your legacy for helping others in need and supporting this site is beyond questioning. You will be missed.

Thank you for everything you did in this lifetime, in spite of the pain and suffering that it caused you. You have truly earned a peacefully transition and I wish nothing less for you.

Farewell, my friend! 🫂❤️

• Love
Reactions: sadwriter, venin.n, heavyeyes and 1 other person
venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
I can't do it…

Fuck life

Fuck everything….

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️
@venin.n - my friend, I wish you safe and peaceful travels. I know you've done your homework and decided this is the best option for your situation. I respect the work that you put into it and your ultimate decision.

It also needs to be said that while you were making you decision, you started a very active thread in the recovery forum. I think your legacy for helping others in need and supporting this site is beyond questioning. You will be missed.

Thank you for everything you did in this lifetime, in spite of the pain and suffering that it caused you. You have truly earned a peacefully transition and I wish nothing less for you.

Farewell, my friend! 🫂❤️
Thank you @HighFlight55 … for everything

I couldn't do it right now…….

I hate everything right now

I can't live but at the same time I can't die.

Omfg…

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: thewalkingdread, Deleted member 65988, http-410 and 5 others
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
Welcome back! Living is hard and dying is even harder. I feel the pain. I hope you can get over it quickly. May I ask you what method u wanted to use?

• Love
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I can't do it…

Fuck life

Fuck everything….
I'm sorry. It is very hard to ctb because of SI and I'm sorry you failed. Please take some time to recompose yourself before you attempt again. I wish you the best.

• Love