NancyVicious

NancyVicious

Aug 21, 2023
I'm sorry it's got to this point for you. I had hope when you left the forum that things may have improved. You've made a difference to me before with your kind words. Thinking of you

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: SMmetalhead36, Praestat_Mori, heavyeyes and 2 others
venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
I'm sorry it's got to this point for you. I had hope when you left the forum that things may have improved. You've made a difference to me before with your kind words. Thinking of you
Much love… ❤️ glad to hear it made a difference. How are you?🫂
Yeap, i hear that. Thank you for reaching out though.
Thank you ❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Engström and Deleted member 65988
J

jar-baby

Arcanist
Jun 20, 2023
I'm so sorry that things didn't work out for you after you left, and that you've come to this point. I hope you find peace 🫂

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, heavyeyes, Engström and 2 others
venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
I'm so sorry that things didn't work out for you after you left, and that you've come to this point. I hope you find peace 🫂
Thank you ❤️🫂

I wish you nothing but the best

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, heavyeyes, Engström and 2 others
Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
Good luck friend. I hope you finally find peace at the end.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, heavyeyes and Engström
absolutelyyou

absolutelyyou

peaceful
Jul 26, 2023
I'm so sorry to hear you are at this point, Venin. We've not really talked but I've read so much of what you've said here and you've always come across as such a well spoken, kind, and intelligent person. My heart breaks you are in this pain and I wish, even for a moment, I could shoulder some of the weight you feel. I wish for you to find the peace you deserve. The calm. The ease. The rest. While if only there was a way you could find hope, I feel a sense of joy you are able to take control of your life in a way and no longer will have to worry about worsening illness. If you let us know before you go I will light a candle and take a moment to respectfully help send you off, and if not- know you'll be in my heart, wishing you peace.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, heavyeyes, NancyVicious and 1 other person
absolutelyyou

absolutelyyou

peaceful
Jul 26, 2023
Also I just want to add you have a legacy in the recovery thread you started. Truly, that thread is only going to continue to flourish and while you might have to leave- you will continue to help change lives for the better as people continue to find that recovery thread and be able to get a genuine and deep support from the others that have found comfort in that space.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, heavyeyes, venin.n and 1 other person
venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
I'm so sorry to hear you are at this point, Venin. We've not really talked but I've read so much of what you've said here and you've always come across as such a well spoken, kind, and intelligent person. My heart breaks you are in this pain and I wish, even for a moment, I could shoulder some of the weight you feel. I wish for you to find the peace you deserve. The calm. The ease. The rest. While if only there was a way you could find hope, I feel a sense of joy you are able to take control of your life in a way and no longer will have to worry about worsening illness. If you let us know before you go I will light a candle and take a moment to respectfully help send you off, and if not- know you'll be in my heart, wishing you peace.
I'll take my time for an answer. Rn just trying it to take it in. Thank you ❤️

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, heavyeyes, absolutelyyou and 2 others
Ruma

Ruma

Experienced
Dec 26, 2021
Goodbye & Good luck Venin.n wishing you a smooth and peaceful journey x

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, heavyeyes, Oneness and 2 others
S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
Wishing you a peaceful departure. I'm with you on this. I hope you find freedom.

• Love
NancyVicious

NancyVicious

Aug 21, 2023
Much love… ❤️ glad to hear it made a difference. How are you?🫂

Thank you ❤️
Well, I had a rope delivered by Amazon today so.. still clinging on hoping that I can get through a few more days without using it but comforted by knowing it's here if I can't. Wishing you all the peace possible Venin

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: SVEN, Praestat_Mori, heavyeyes and 4 others
Engström

Engström

hyvää yötä ♊︎
Oct 27, 2023
I remember you from before, Venin. I'll definitely be thinking of you, you tried so hard - nobody can dispute that. We didn't interact directly but much of your pain was relatable.

Wishing you relief, peace - however things go

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, heavyeyes, venin.n and 3 others
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
I wish you a peaceful journey! And good luck:)

• Love
  • Hugs
venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
Wishing you a peaceful departure. I'm with you on this. I hope you find freedom.
Much appreciated 🫂
Well, I had a rope delivered by Amazon today so.. still clinging on hoping that I can get through a few more days without using it but comforted by knowing it's here if I can't. Wishing you all the peace possible Venin
❤️❤️❤️

Sorry it's this way for you also…🫂

Thank you 🩷 I wish you the best life has to offer
I wish you a peaceful journey! And good luck:)
Thank you m!

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, heavyeyes and Deleted member 65988
BrknEyes

BrknEyes

Walking skeleton
Nov 2, 2023
I hope everything goes smoothly, best wishes to you. See you on the other side!

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, heavyeyes and venin.n
venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
I remember you from before, Venin. I'll definitely be thinking of you, you tried so hard - nobody can dispute that. We didn't interact directly but much of your pain was relatable.

Wishing you relief, peace - however things go
I wish you couldn't relate…🩷

Thank you🫂

How are you?
I hope everything goes smoothly, best wishes to you. See you on the other side!
See you on the other side 🫂

Thank you

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and heavyeyes
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Much appreciated 🫂

❤️❤️❤️

Thank you m!

Much appreciated 🫂

❤️❤️❤️

Thank you m!

Much appreciated 🫂

❤️❤️❤️

Thank you m!
Wait was the m random?

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and venin.n
Oneness

Oneness

The eternal awaits
Oct 23, 2023
It's reassuring to know that you've experienced joy and lived a fulfilling life prior to this present circumstance. Your life has been adorned with remarkable moments, which you can hold dear and reflect upon today. Cherish those moments and people who brought joy and happiness to your life. And may you experience tranquility and serenity on this final journey❤️

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, heavyeyes, Aim and 1 other person
venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
Wait was the m random?
Yup 👁️
It's reassuring to know that you've experienced joy and lived a fulfilling life prior to this present circumstance. Your life has been adorned with remarkable moments, which you can hold dear and reflect upon today. Cherish those moments and people who brought joy and happiness to your life. And may you experience tranquility and serenity on this final journey❤️
Thank you ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, heavyeyes, Deleted member 65988 and 2 others
CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
Its not that common when someone replies to every reply. We really appreciate it <3 Sorry life got to that point but if youre ok with it what method are you going to use? But when the time comes I'll definitely light a candle for you bc you seem like a really nice person. Hope everything works out for you and you have a beautiful time till then <33

• Love
Reactions: SuccubsHeart, Praestat_Mori, Aim and 1 other person
heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
I'm so sorry venin 💔 I know how much you wanted to recover based on the thread you started in the recovery section. You were always so kind and supportive.

I hope I'm not too late in saying goodbye. You deserve peace. I hope you find it 🤍

• Love
Reactions: SuccubsHeart, Praestat_Mori, venin.n and 2 others
jellie

jellie

May 9, 2023
i hope you find peace

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, venin.n, heavyeyes and 1 other person