Jul 16, 2020
Hope his passing was swift and easy. With Love... RIP

• Love
Reactions: thereandgone, not-2-b-the-answer, pleasethistime and 1 other person
S

Smudgedlines

I like wine.
Jan 23, 2020
With regards to Ace being found,I truly feel that it was his intention to lay forever in that idyllic location,and let the forest absorb him.
He'll be everywhere,in the grass and trees.

This is a song Ace sent me,two days before.
I'd never heard it before.
I am sharing it,so Ace can speak to us all.

that is a beautiful thought. How powerful to be in control of ones destiny and final resting place like that.

• Love
Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies, not-2-b-the-answer, Meditation guide and 1 other person
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
With regards to Ace being found,I truly feel that it was his intention to lay forever in that idyllic location,and let the forest absorb him.

Thanks for sharing the Imagine Dragons song. I have heard it before but I forgot about it. I'm sad he is gone but happy he is finally at peace. :hug:

• Love
Reactions: Lost_the_will2_live and Saed
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I hope he's at peace now. (That's a forest floor of poison ivy I think btw.)

• Love
Reactions: HadEnough1974, not-2-b-the-answer and Saed
D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
I liked ace's posts. And I selfishlessly miss him! :')
Be at peace man

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Zhontafly and Saed
MeriDeath

MeriDeath

Im on the edge of reality
May 10, 2020
@x-Ace-x I salute you
Will be missing you tho we havent talked almost at all. But you were an essential part of this forum. RIP.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Saed
B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020

Beautiful. I'm sorry for the loss of your friend

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk, not-2-b-the-answer and Saed
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
Last seen 1min ago ?
R u still with us?
R U here?

Attachments

• 20200723_154938.jpg
    20200723_154938.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 129
  • Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Busdriver and _Minsk
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
Yes it seems he is alive or maybe some one is checking his phone. @x-Ace-x talk about what happened if this is u

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
C

ceelo

Experienced
May 18, 2020
probs police investigating, gotta be standard procedure i imagine.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
probs police investigating, gotta be standard procedure i imagine.
Engaged in conversation though? They were talking to someone and that means someone else on here knows, doesn't it?

Reactions: _Minsk, not-2-b-the-answer and Anotheryou
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
In the last 2 confirmed ctb's that i know of, family has been the ones on the account in a weeks time. And I'm not referring to the ones that posted messages. When a member is banned they are able to pm only old messages and they can view old mesages. His family may be viewing his messages. Which led me to wonder where @Saed is and found they ctb Sunday via their profile page.. i had no idea. :( Saed and ace probly messaged last. Aces account can't post so we won't know who it is. But suspect it's family .. I'm glad he was found for his family's sake. Very sad

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, not-2-b-the-answer, Vasilii and 2 others
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
Yes I think some one was searching his phone. All time he was checking conversations. I think some one was reading conversations.
That's a bad torture for other members who cant understand what happened for that person who do CTB.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
I'm not trying to be skeptical or invalidate anyone's experience, but don't most people have a lock or a password on their phones nowadays? I would imagine most people wouldn't want their private messages or online activities to be discovered by family whether they're dead or alive Locked phones are the norm for most people, are they not? It seems strange to me that this seems to happen so often on here- people ctb and then their account shows activity later on. Idk, it just seems odd to me

Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, _Minsk and Anotheryou
L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
Codes Can be hacked or figured out

Reactions: _Minsk and Anotheryou
T

TotallyIsolated

Mage
Nov 25, 2019
Their account could be used by someone else, sometimes people survive, sometimes they found themselves unable to go through with it in the end (which there is absolutely no shame in by the way).

Whatever happened, I really do hope that OP has found some kind of release from the suffering they were going through, in whatever form.

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
He was in the woods also so more reason for an investigation.

Mistry420

Mistry420

I don’t even like rollercoasters
Feb 11, 2020
I would love for someone to be able to officially confirm my ctb to the forum if and when it happens by giving my name and location to someone here who'd be willing to. That said, suicides are not often news that will be published on the internet and they don't always get an obituary either so... I'm not sure how anyone could confirm such things to the forum. Much less if people are able to really handle it. Being so close a witness to a suicide is not an easy thing.

Good idea, When it's my time I'm going to write my name and location on my goodbye post, so after you can see what's happened if it is out there

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
Good idea, When it's my time I'm going to write my name and location on my goodbye post, so after you can see what's happened if it is out there
Your post will be deleted by mods if you reveal your identity publicly

Mistry420

Mistry420

Feb 11, 2020
Your post will be deleted by mods if you reveal your identity publicly
Even as my dying wish? Or isit because they'll try use everything I posted and say SS done me wrong or something - makes sense

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
Even as my dying wish? Or isit because they'll try use everything I posted and say SS done me wrong or something - makes sense
Lots of reasons .. send your name to a member in pm to verify if it's your wish . They can provide an edited copy of the proof not revealing you

Mistry420

Mistry420

Feb 11, 2020
I'm not trying to be skeptical or invalidate anyone's experience, but don't most people have a lock or a password on their phones nowadays? I would imagine most people wouldn't want their private messages or online activities to be discovered by family whether they're dead or alive Locked phones are the norm for most people, are they not? It seems strange to me that this seems to happen so often on here- people ctb and then their account shows activity later on. Idk, it just seems odd to me

If someone dies police have jurisdiction to unlock phones, my friend got shot they unlocked his phone took passcode off and gave it back to his family after investigating

Anotheryou

Anotheryou

Jul 22, 2020
If someone dies police have jurisdiction to unlock phones, my friend got shot they unlocked his phone took passcode off and gave it back to his family after investigating
Apple devices can't be unlocked by police after the death of a person. Family can not unlock it either. Only the owner of the device. I can't speak for other devices.

Mistry420

Mistry420

Feb 11, 2020
Apple devices can't be unlocked by police after the death of a person. Family can not unlock it either. Only the owner of the device. I can't speak for other devices.

I thought the same, but I'm telling you they can get it unlocked when phones owner is deceased

iPhone or whatever phone I've seen it with my own eyes

Reactions: Wisdom3_1-9
Anotheryou

Anotheryou

Jul 22, 2020
That's crazy, I know what I've said is privacy law with Apple. It's just how they do things

otherwise, it's illegal. I think.

Last edited:
Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
This thread probably should be deleted if he is alive. Permanent ban him.

• Hmph!
Reactions: 👁️👃👁️
Status
Not open for further replies.