• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Janine

Janine

"The man who hunts two bunnies will catch neither"
Mar 18, 2023
This was supposed to be a scheduled post, I'm only deciding to add this now. "By the time you're seeing this, I'm most likely gone. Or hospitalized." is what I wrote, because I wouldn't have been able to cope with failing after creating a goodbye thread and worrying people. Why the sudden change of mind? Maybe it's better this way. Maybe I want to make sure this message gets through, who knows what disturbances could interrupt a scheduled post on here. Either way, I'm sorry. If I should survive; most like because of me chickening out again, I'm certain nobody will (ever) find me if I don't share my location beforehand, I'll just have to try again. This is it, hopefully.

The method I'll be using is sn, paired with ibuprofen and an antihistamine. Not the best choice, which I'm aware of, but there's simply no other choice. I need to leave already.

Lately my mess of a life has intensified in its torturing nature, caused by myself; I'm referring to self sabotage. There have been a lot of factors involved I could not have possibly changed or controlled, may it be chronic conditions or the environment I've been in. Yet I'm the one who decided to mess things up (and still am with every passing day) further on purpose. Perhaps I felt some sort of satisfaction seeing myself hurt and feeling my life fall apart. Who knows, I'm not a therapist (Not like they'd know any better). Perhaps it was to ensure I'd be ready to die now because of the irreversible damage done. Am I? No. I don't truly wish to die and believe no one does. There's a reason for everything, I can't see it in our nature to strive towards death, even as a rational way to "escape". Saying this won't change a thing, but this really isn't how it should be. Everyone deserves at least a chance to be healthy and happy, which I hope even the most death- and suffering-centered individuals can agree with. If you really decide life isn't for you - let that be your thing. But things like abject poverty, chronic disease, mental illness or trauma are circumstances that affect people's will to live, yet should not determine their view on life as a whole. Can we prevent it? No answer needed, obviously. If something out of your control has contributed to or has started your misery, I'm sorry. Threads like this should not even exist, that's my point. Nobody is born equal, but this just doesn't feel right.
I'm definetly not ready to die. Even the thought of ingesting a poison makes me sick (ha-ha) , but I know I have to do it. I'll only regret pushing my date away further. I know things that'll happen in the near future if I do. There will be replies stating I shouldn't go through with it unless I'm fully certain. Can you be fully certain on this? I don't know, maybe. As a kid, I never understood the act of ending your own life. I still don't, but for a different reason altogether. I used to not understand how you could feel so much misery you felt the need to do it, now, all I don't get is why we aren't able to make things better. We certainly aren't, but authorities and people who seem to lack any sympathy whatsoever could just change our society. Not wasting any more time on this topic, there are enough threads for that.
I'm afraid of what comes after. I know for a fact I'm going to hell, but I'd like to imagine I'll be watching over the people I love.. (@BirdNamedRose , if that turns out to be true, I'll remember my promise). Of course hell is worse than this. I'm mentally ill and probably not of sound mind, what do you expect.. I'd like to say that nothing could be worse than my life at the moment, but that's obviously not true either. Things can always get worse, that's something life teaches you. After rock bottom, there's still another layer to be found. Feeling like you're out of other options is just pure misery. Again, I don't necessarily want to die - just for things to change that cannot change.
I want to thank everyone who has supported me or has provided me with highly appreciated company. I should still be around for around 8-ish hours, but I'll probably fall asleep in between. Private messages are welcome, but there are people I still have to talk to before answering to new conversations.

SN Regimen (nothing special):
~19:00 last meal
~22:00 last fluids
~4:00 Ibuprofen
~4:15 Antihistamine
~4:45 Preparing sn (3 cups à 50ml of water + 25g of sn)
~5:00 Hopefully drinking the first cup
??

I especially want to thank @Al_stargate , @fadid , @waRmblanket , @rainwillneverstop , @BirdNamedRose , @AshClouds , @Dizzylady80 , @Valky , @heartbroken12 , @Amnesiaisalloverme , @dimstar

Best wishes, and hoping to be remembered (I'd be fine with getting a cat named after me)
Janine

Sphynxkitten

rainwillneverstop

rainwillneverstop

Global Mod | Serious Health Hazard
Jul 12, 2022
thank you for you.
it's very well put together and beautifully written and I can relate to a lot of it.
I genuinely hope in my heart that you get what you wish. I wish you never had to suffer the way you did.

remember up can change your mind up until the last moment.

D

DepressedChemMajor

o7
Oct 24, 2023
I'm sorry you had to go through this, but at the same time I'm happy that your suffering finally ends. Good luck and may you find what we all look for <3

Princess_Kitty

Princess_Kitty

Lost kitty
Jan 4, 2024
I wish you the best of luck and truly hope you find the peace you're looking for 🫂

• Love
Reactions: Janine
bloodystarzklt

bloodystarzklt

may you never forget me.
Jan 10, 2024
i hope you can find the peace you're looking for🌼

• Love
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I wish you all the best with your plan. I hope you find peace! Good luck!

• Love
logi3535

logi3535

even in death, may you be triumphant
Jan 8, 2024
though its sad to see, i hope everything works out in your favor :heart: you've suffered a lot, and i hope that suffering ends soon enough, in life or in death

• Love
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Sorry your life came to this, I hope you find peace.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find the freedom you search for, best of luck.

Amnesiaisalloverme

Amnesiaisalloverme

My previous name here was 249___nnn
Oct 4, 2022
Janine 😭😭🫂🫂❤️. I wish it gets easier for you as it can get for escaping the hell we r in isn't easy 🖤🖤😔

• Love
Reactions: Valky
mono

mono

I hope my last breath is a sigh of relief.
Jul 11, 2023
I'm sorry for what has lead you to make this decision, I hope you can find what your looking for.
Wishing you luck man 💙

Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
I don't know if you'll still be able to read this seeing how your name is already crossed out, but I'll be thinking of you tonight.

This went so quickly now that I totally missed everything, I wish I would've been able to at least talk to you before.
Be that as it may I hope you'll be free soon without having to go through too much discomfort in your final moments.
If I ever get a cat again I might just name her after you.
Safe travels and may you find peace ♡

stoiccactus

stoiccactus

somehow still here
Mar 24, 2022
I read every word of this and took it to heart. RIP

iusedtobehappy

iusedtobehappy

Student
Dec 2, 2023
I hope you find peace either here or there, but I sure wish it didn't have to come down to this. It seems you love cats as much as I do. Cat lovers are good good people. You are a good person. I am mentally ill too so I do understand. We are drawn to cats because let's face it, they are amazing and smarter than humans. Mine kept me alive after my husband died. No human could do that but he did. But if you stay or you decide to go, you didn't do anything wrong. Love to you.

Neverfeltdeader

Neverfeltdeader

Can you hear me drift away?
Dec 12, 2021
Hope you have a painless transition to the afterlife (whatever that may be). 🖤

A

Applepi

Jan 13, 2024
This was supposed to be a scheduled post, I'm only deciding to add this now. "By the time you're seeing this, I'm most likely gone. Or hospitalized." is what I wrote, because I wouldn't have been able to cope with failing after creating a goodbye thread and worrying people. Why the sudden change of mind? Maybe it's better this way. Maybe I want to make sure this message gets through, who knows what disturbances could interrupt a scheduled post on here. Either way, I'm sorry. If I should survive; most like because of me chickening out again, I'm certain nobody will (ever) find me if I don't share my location beforehand, I'll just have to try again. This is it, hopefully.

The method I'll be using is sn, paired with ibuprofen and an antihistamine. Not the best choice, which I'm aware of, but there's simply no other choice. I need to leave already.

Lately my mess of a life has intensified in its torturing nature, caused by myself; I'm referring to self sabotage. There have been a lot of factors involved I could not have possibly changed or controlled, may it be chronic conditions or the environment I've been in. Yet I'm the one who decided to mess things up (and still am with every passing day) further on purpose. Perhaps I felt some sort of satisfaction seeing myself hurt and feeling my life fall apart. Who knows, I'm not a therapist (Not like they'd know any better). Perhaps it was to ensure I'd be ready to die now because of the irreversible damage done. Am I? No. I don't truly wish to die and believe no one does. There's a reason for everything, I can't see it in our nature to strive towards death, even as a rational way to "escape". Saying this won't change a thing, but this really isn't how it should be. Everyone deserves at least a chance to be healthy and happy, which I hope even the most death- and suffering-centered individuals can agree with. If you really decide life isn't for you - let that be your thing. But things like abject poverty, chronic disease, mental illness or trauma are circumstances that affect people's will to live, yet should not determine their view on life as a whole. Can we prevent it? No answer needed, obviously. If something out of your control has contributed to or has started your misery, I'm sorry. Threads like this should not even exist, that's my point. Nobody is born equal, but this just doesn't feel right.
I'm definetly not ready to die. Even the thought of ingesting a poison makes me sick (ha-ha) , but I know I have to do it. I'll only regret pushing my date away further. I know things that'll happen in the near future if I do. There will be replies stating I shouldn't go through with it unless I'm fully certain. Can you be fully certain on this? I don't know, maybe. As a kid, I never understood the act of ending your own life. I still don't, but for a different reason altogether. I used to not understand how you could feel so much misery you felt the need to do it, now, all I don't get is why we aren't able to make things better. We certainly aren't, but authorities and people who seem to lack any sympathy whatsoever could just change our society. Not wasting any more time on this topic, there are enough threads for that.
I'm afraid of what comes after. I know for a fact I'm going to hell, but I'd like to imagine I'll be watching over the people I love.. (@BirdNamedRose , if that turns out to be true, I'll remember my promise). Of course hell is worse than this. I'm mentally ill and probably not of sound mind, what do you expect.. I'd like to say that nothing could be worse than my life at the moment, but that's obviously not true either. Things can always get worse, that's something life teaches you. After rock bottom, there's still another layer to be found. Feeling like you're out of other options is just pure misery. Again, I don't necessarily want to die - just for things to change that cannot change.
I want to thank everyone who has supported me or has provided me with highly appreciated company. I should still be around for around 8-ish hours, but I'll probably fall asleep in between. Private messages are welcome, but there are people I still have to talk to before answering to new conversations.

SN Regimen (nothing special):
~19:00 last meal
~22:00 last fluids
~4:00 Ibuprofen
~4:15 Antihistamine
~4:45 Preparing sn (3 cups à 50ml of water + 25g of sn)
~5:00 Hopefully drinking the first cup
??

I especially want to thank @Al_stargate , @fadid , @waRmblanket , @rainwillneverstop , @BirdNamedRose , @AshClouds , @Dizzylady80 , @Valky , @heartbroken12 , @Amnesiaisalloverme , @dimstar

Best wishes, and hoping to be remembered (I'd be fine with getting a cat named after me)
Janine

View attachment 126647

May you find the peace and love you look for <3 if i get a cat, i know what to name it

• Hugs
Reactions: Kasumi
Pardoe84

Pardoe84

Student
Jul 2, 2023
Hey Janine, are you still there? We wrote a little bit here but i am surprised you are leaving that fast. If you are not with us anymore i wish you peace and a good start to the afterlife.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Am sorry for the path life lead you. Looks like I missed your thread but I sure hope things went smooth and painless for you. Rest in peace Janine 🕊

Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
I don't truly wish to die and believe no one does. There's a reason for everything, I can't see it in our nature to strive towards death, even as a rational way to "escape". Saying this won't change a thing, but this really isn't how it should be. Everyone deserves at least a chance to be healthy and happy, which I hope even the most death- and suffering-centered individuals can agree with. If you really decide life isn't for you - let that be your thing. But things like abject poverty, chronic disease, mental illness or trauma are circumstances that affect people's will to live, yet should not determine their view on life as a whole. Can we prevent it? No answer needed, obviously. If something out of your control has contributed to or has started your misery, I'm sorry. Threads like this should not even exist, that's my point. Nobody is born equal, but this just doesn't feel right.

This is me also. I don't really want to die either but my situation is becoming increasingly untenable and I see it getting worse as the passage of time takes its toll. I don't see the point of living miserably for decades and then dying anyway at the end of it. May as well take the shortcut.

I have an outside chance of turning things around. I'm not confident. The odds are against me but I have to give it my best shot. I have nothing to lose at this point.

Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
This is me also. I don't really want to die either but my situation is becoming increasingly untenable and I see it getting worse as the passage of time takes its toll. I don't see the point of living miserably for decades and then dying anyway at the end of it. May as well take the shortcut.

I have an outside chance of turning things around. I'm not confident. The odds are against me but I have to give it my best shot. I have nothing to lose at this point.
Most of us don't wish to die but feel like we don't have any other choice giving our circumstances.
Having the option to ctb allows us to try our hardest because we don't have to worry anymore about what happens in the worst case.
Imo having an option available is a good thing, personally it took one of my worst fears away from me and I can focus solely on the small chance I still have to possibly achieve a somewhat normal - or at least liveable life.

Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
Yes, that exactly. It's do or die. There's something quite reassuring and liberating about it.

It was like when another former was talking about feeling less trapped if she could obtain SN. That resonated with me also. It's like having a door rather than just fall walls surrounding you. It's no longer a prison.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kasumi
Amnesiaisalloverme

Amnesiaisalloverme

My previous name here was 249___nnn
Oct 4, 2022
Hey Janine, are you still there? We wrote a little bit here but i am surprised you are leaving that fast. If you are not with us anymore i wish you peace and a good start to the afterlife.
she is still with us

SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Suffering.
Feb 28, 2023
I hope you are at peace now from your suffering.