1.5 MB · Views: 584
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Goodgirlryeo101, Lady Cassie, TheGoodGuy and 14 others
Philosykos

Philosykos

Student
May 30, 2020
It's a beautiful spot. I wish you a safe journey, whatever you decide. We will be here if you decide it isn't your time. I'm sorry to see you go.

Reactions: Goodgirlryeo101, not-2-b-the-answer and Baguette
TowerUpright

TowerUpright

Disillusioned
May 26, 2019
Be at peace. If you went through with it, I hope it was quick.

Does anyone know a local website where we could check on baguette's status?

Reactions: m00nl1ght, x-Ace-x and Poptart
D

DashingDavid

Jun 29, 2020
Rest In Peace friend.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Baguette

Baguette

Jun 28, 2020
I'm so disappointed in myself, I climbed the fence, got closer than I ever had on any of my practice runs but the fear of the pain stopped me even though it would last 2-3 seconds if that.

I feel even worse now and even more determined to ctb, the next chances I have are tomorrow and friday. I just need to put my head down, shut my eyes and ignore the pain.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Goodgirlryeo101, TheGoodGuy, Rn110bg101 and 26 others
Philosykos

Philosykos

Student
May 30, 2020
It's okay, Baguette. A lot of people here have been there. If you weren't ready, you weren't ready. I'm not even talking about not ready to ctb, but ready to just take that last step. I reckon even more people here are like that. Do not push yourself if you don't feel that readiness. My PMs are always open if you'd like to talk, dear.

• Love
Reactions: Goodgirlryeo101, Fehler, Lostandlooking and 9 others
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Most of us have had, or will have more than one "practice run". It's more than understandable and I hope you won't be too hard on the part of you that Just Said No - it was following prehistoric orders that are built into our DNA. Please relax as much as you can and do something you like. (((Hug)))

• Love
Reactions: Goodgirlryeo101, not-2-b-the-answer, Flump and 5 others
MeriDeath

MeriDeath

Im on the edge of reality
May 10, 2020
Hey my friend, on one hand I'm happy you're about to free yourself from all the pain but on the other hand I'm really sorry you have to go through decapitation.. it's just terrible no matter what and so undeserving. I wish you peace wherever you might end up after that.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, MorticiasHair and Baguette
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
Don't be so hard on yourself..That's not an ez method...

As @Soul said, spend ur last few days doing something u enjoy..

We r here for u, Sweetie..♡♡♡

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Baguette, Soul and 1 other person
MorticiasHair

MorticiasHair

Jul 1, 2020
I'm so disappointed in myself, I climbed the fence, got closer than I ever had on any of my practice runs but the fear of the pain stopped me even though it would last 2-3 seconds if that.

I feel even worse now and even more determined to ctb, the next chances I have are tomorrow and friday. I just need to put my head down, shut my eyes and ignore the pain.

Dear @Baguette :heart::heart:
You don't have to be disappointed. If it were that easy, none of us would be here. Right!?!
take your time. :kiss:

• Love
Reactions: Lostandlooking, not-2-b-the-answer, Flump and 4 others
B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020

It's ok to not go through with it....

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Flump, Theodora and 1 other person
L

limpingtowardfreedom

Apr 19, 2020

Like I said, this is no reason to be upset, only your own inner wisdom trying to tell you something. I understand how hard it is to feel like everything is going to finally be over and then it's not, though, just exhausting...

May I ask why you chose such a gruesome method in the first place?

MorticiasHair

MorticiasHair

Jul 1, 2020
do you have any other methods that you would consider?

Baguette

Baguette

Jun 28, 2020
Like I said, this is no reason to be upset, only your own inner wisdom trying to tell you something. I understand how hard it is to feel like everything is going to finally be over and then it's not, though, just exhausting...

May I ask why you chose such a gruesome method in the first place?
I only chose this method as it is one of the most lethal methods outside of guns which are impossible to obtain in my country and hanging(I found it hard to tie the rope). There are also no high bridges, mountains or hills in my area.

I also found about SN on this forum a few days ago but I couldn't find any online that delivered to the UK, I also couldn't wait out the weeks it would take to come if I did manage to find some.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
KUA

KUA

Jun 12, 2020
Yes.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/train-megathread.38771/
First post on the train megathread.
Ok that's what I thought. I think this as you said should be seconds of pain. But it would be hard to have the courage to go through with it as you would have to preset yourself. How did you even access the tracks. I am from the UK and the tracks normally go through the countryside and have fences eitherside

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Baguette
Baguette

Baguette

Jun 28, 2020
do you have any other methods that you would consider?
I'm going to try again tomorrow first but if I still can't do it I'll look at other methods.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and MorticiasHair
KUA

KUA

Jun 12, 2020
Wait I've just realised you're from Scotland. That's probably why! I'm from England

Reactions: Baguette
Theodora

Theodora

the phantom
Jun 25, 2020
Oh wow they say it's painless.. kings and queens go that way .. I wish for you to be at peace ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Amber1974!!, not-2-b-the-answer, Chiyuki99 and 1 other person
J

JoeFailure

Mage
Apr 29, 2019
There's no rush, just remember that. Hoping for the best outcome too if you choose to do it.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Philosykos, Soul and 2 others
Baguette

Baguette

Jun 28, 2020
Ok that's what I thought. I think this as you said should be seconds of pain. But it would be hard to have the courage to go through with it as you would have to preset yourself. How did you even access the tracks. I am from the UK and the tracks normally go through the countryside and have fences eitherside
You're correct in saying it's very difficult to access the tracks, there are 8ft fences everywhere else. I managed to find this one spot where there's only a 3ft wooden fence for some reason, although you have to go through an entrance in the back end of a park through a lot of bushes and trees, it's almost as if they forget to put up proper fencing in that one spot and put it up everywhere else.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Alec, Theodora and 1 other person
Chiyuki99

Chiyuki99

a nightmare dressed like a daydream
May 28, 2019
I'll be thinking of you tonight and tomorrow and praying for the best possible outcome for you. Please don't be too hard on yourself, I personally could never go through with the train method neither. Also there is no need to rush. Rest. Figure out all of your options, both options for life and options for death - we will be with you, no matter which path you choose. Bless you.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Philosykos, MorticiasHair and 1 other person
Lost_the_will2_live

Lost_the_will2_live

11:11
Feb 25, 2020
I'm going to try again tomorrow first but if I still can't do it I'll look at other methods.

I have more than enough SN and I'm in Scotland, I would post to you locally but then I think I would be arrested for helping you?

please reconsider the train method. you had me in bits today, kept dreading seeing a tweet from Scot rail to say trains were delayed due to an incident.

here if you want to chat. X

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Seafoam, MsMaudlin and 1 other person
L

limpingtowardfreedom

Apr 19, 2020
Consider whether this is a sign. Maybe there is still something for you to do out there in the world before you leave it?

Reactions: Brokenwithbpd and MorticiasHair
MorticiasHair

MorticiasHair

Jul 1, 2020
Consider whether this is a sign. Maybe there is still something for you to do out there in the world before you leave it?

I was thinking the same thing.

@Baguette :heart:
Trains run daily x times. I think before you start your journey, your head should be free. that's just the way it is, intelligent people often doubt..you don't have to be ashamed of that. write (us)about your thoughts and feelings:kiss:

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, x-Ace-x and Brokenwithbpd
Baguette

Baguette

Jun 28, 2020
Going to take a walk up to the spot today, I'll see how I feel when I get there whether I want to go through with it or not.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Rn110bg101, not-2-b-the-answer, Isadeth and 4 others