Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
Going to take a walk up to the spot today, I'll see how I feel when I get there whether I want to go through with it or not.
Have you checked for SN on eBay? Won't the deliver to where you are? I'm sorry for the fear and pain you are in. I want you know to know I'm with you and I'm thinking about you!!❤️❤️❤️ I love you!

KUA

KUA

Jun 12, 2020
Have you checked for SN on eBay? Won't the deliver to where you are? I'm sorry for the fear and pain you are in. I want you know to know I'm with you and I'm thinking about you!!❤️❤️❤️ I love you!
SN is way more painful that train method. Although SI is way less than train method. Also because of the pain you can call for help with SN but not for train method obvs

Chiyuki99

Chiyuki99

a nightmare dressed like a daydream
May 28, 2019
Take your time. You are in our thoughts.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and MorticiasHair
wonderworld

wonderworld

w̶o̶n̶d̶e̶r̶w̶o̶r̶l̶d̶
Jun 5, 2020
are you still with us ? @Baguette ?

• Aww..
Reactions: Lost_the_will2_live and MorticiasHair
KUA

KUA

Jun 12, 2020
15:20 was 35 minutes ago. I hope he found peace

Reactions: Amber1974!!, Rn110bg101, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
Going to take a walk up to the spot today, I'll see how I feel when I get there whether I want to go through with it or not.
Be well

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Neville1 and MorticiasHair
ItsAllTooLate

ItsAllTooLate

Dancing on the razor's edge
Jul 1, 2020
Safe travels, and au revoir!

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Scooby-Doo

Scooby-Doo

Student
Oct 10, 2019
I've a sinking feeling she's gone through with it. Looked at Scotland rail news and only one railway delayed and matches time frame of her ctb. Hope I'm wrong. You are very brave RIP.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Ybother, Rn110bg101, not-2-b-the-answer and 6 others
wonderworld

wonderworld

w̶o̶n̶d̶e̶r̶w̶o̶r̶l̶d̶
Jun 5, 2020
I've a sinking feeling she's gone through with it. Looked at Scotland rail news and only one railway delayed and matches time frame of her ctb. Hope I'm wrong. You are very brave RIP.
I'm also trying to find news to confirm this. i hope they are at peace finally
could be a bit of stretch but seems the train is now running. they could have been stopped by the police or something.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-07-02 at 16.13.49.png
    Screen Shot 2020-07-02 at 16.13.49.png
    273.5 KB · Views: 476
Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Rn110bg101 and not-2-b-the-answer
Scooby-Doo

Scooby-Doo

Student
Oct 10, 2019
could be a bit of stretch but seems the train is now running. they could have been stopped by the police or something.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200702-161507.jpg
    Screenshot_20200702-161507.jpg
    362.1 KB · Views: 485
  • Aww..
Reactions: Rn110bg101, not-2-b-the-answer, MorticiasHair and 1 other person
wonderworld

wonderworld

w̶o̶n̶d̶e̶r̶w̶o̶r̶l̶d̶
Jun 5, 2020
oh wow, rest in peace @Baguette

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
KUA

KUA

Jun 12, 2020
This was posted at 2:46, he was last seen on SS at 2:50 the times don't add up

The Glasgow Ayr potentially adds up

Reactions: MorticiasHair
Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
SN is way more painful that train method. Although SI is way less than train method. Also because of the pain you can call for help with SN but not for train method obvs
I don't know where you are taking this information about SN being painful. If you are going to say it do you mind explaining why you think that? Because there's tons of information on this site all saying how SN is peaceful and if don't with other meds painless or if the pain is present it's not higher intensity pain but rather something tolerable. There are many reports who have taken SN but were saved saying how they didn't feel much or any paint at all. Because you are saying it's "way more painful" than having one's head sliced off of the body under intense pressure, and I don't see if SN is way more painful than that. Admittedly I haven't heard from anyone who got decapitated by train y'all about how painful it was. This train method sounds fast of course, but while SN is taking longer it makes you loose consciousness, so that also saves you some pain.

Last edited:
Reactions: x-Ace-x
Baguette

Baguette

Jun 28, 2020
I'm still here! Today just wasn't the day.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking, Toobrokentofix, Rn110bg101 and 17 others
ItsAllTooLate

ItsAllTooLate

Dancing on the razor's edge
Jul 1, 2020
I tried going by train myself last year. But I was super haphazard about it. Instead of just lying on the tracks I ran towards the moving train out of desperation. Of course they spotted me and quickly pulled the emergency break. I imagine lying on the tracks makes you a lot easier to miss.

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Lost_the_will2_live and Baguette
KUA

KUA

Jun 12, 2020
I don't know where you are taking this information about SN being painful. If you are going to say it do you mind explaining why you think that? Because there's tons of information on this site all saying how SN is peaceful and if don't with other meds painless or if the pain is present it's not higher intensity pain but rather something tolerable. There are many reports who have taken SN but were saved saying how they didn't feel much or any paint at all. Because you are saying it's "way more painful" than having one's head sliced off of the body under intense pressure, and I don't see if SN is way more painful than that. Admittedly I haven't heard from anyone who got decapitated by train y'all about how painful it was. This train method sounds fast of course, but while SN is taking longer it makes you loose consciousness, so that also saves you some pain.
Because people filter out the bad experience. See the thread Partial SN documentation
Also by the time your head is sliced, you are dead. It's like 0.2 seconds of pain

Reactions: Desideratum and Baguette
Baguette

Baguette

Jun 28, 2020
Take your time. You are in our thoughts.
are you still with us ? @Baguette ?
15:20 was 35 minutes ago. I hope he found peace
Safe travels, and au revoir!
oh wow, rest in peace @Baguette
This was posted at 2:46, he was last seen on SS at 2:50 the times don't add up

The Glasgow Ayr potentially adds up
Hi all, there were Police in the area that I didn't feel like trying to sprint past! They told me there was an incident on the tracks about a mile up from where I was going to ctb but they never elaborated.

I doubt it was a ctb though as trains were running quickly again, the opportunity just wasn't there for me today sadly.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking, Rn110bg101, not-2-b-the-answer and 11 others
Scooby-Doo

Scooby-Doo

Student
Oct 10, 2019
I wish your life could be better and my deepest apologies for calling you she instead of he. Your very brave even considering this method. I hope life is kind to you from now on. You sound like you really deserve a break and fresh start. What ever you choose I wish you well. X

• Love
Reactions: Lostandlooking, not-2-b-the-answer, KleinerWolf and 4 others
Lost_the_will2_live

Lost_the_will2_live

11:11
Feb 25, 2020
:heart:

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Scooby-Doo and Baguette
Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
Because people filter out the bad experience. See the thread Partial SN documentation
Also by the time your head is sliced, you are dead. It's like 0.2 seconds of pain
I have no doubt that train method will be quick. But there are actual real documented cases of SN not being painful. Yes of course some are painful but that depends on some many variables, did the person take additional meds? Maybe it's just the person's specific body reacted to SN THAT badly.
Hi all, there were Police in the area that I didn't feel like trying to sprint past! They told me there was an incident on the tracks about a mile up from where I was going to ctb but they never elaborated.

I doubt it was a ctb though as trains were running quickly again, the opportunity just wasn't there for me today sadly.
Maybe it could've been another stab? They would just have to clean up the body and the trains would start going again. Whatever was the reason, I hope you are alright right now or as alright as one can be in our situation. Don't punish you elf for something you couldn't have known and couldn't have controlled. It's ok, plans fail. I know this is gonna sound stupid but just try to keep breathing for now. And think things over with a clear head of possible, makes sense of things. I love you!❤️

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Baguette
T

thereandgone

Trying to close my loop
May 7, 2020
This will be my first comment as it is hard to keep up with threads while they're current. I just want to say that I appreciate your status updates and I greatly admire your resolve. You and others like you inspire me and I hope you soon find peace.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Brokenwithbpd, Lostandfound7 and 1 other person
L

limpingtowardfreedom

Apr 19, 2020
Dead and reborn in a single day, how's it feel to beat Jesus?

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, Baguette and MorticiasHair
R

rankinchris

Mar 24, 2020
I live and work at ayr and definetly haven't heard anything regarding it

Reactions: Baguette
MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
Nothing wrong with waiting till another day..
Love and peace

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, limpingtowardfreedom, Baguette and 1 other person
B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
How are you @Baguette

Reactions: Poptart
B

Brackenshire

Arcanist
Feb 23, 2020
Take your time doesn't have to be today

Reactions: Baguette
Baguette

Baguette

Jun 28, 2020
I feel ready now. I've decided not to document my ctb on here, I'll just say when I'm leaving the house then that will be that. Hopefully tomorrow will be the day it all ends.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Rn110bg101, not-2-b-the-answer, BrokenBeing and 4 others
L

limpingtowardfreedom

Apr 19, 2020
I hope that you find a way to live. Your body and your mind seem to want you to live, or at least that there is something you need to finish in your life first, but, well, I don't know you so I can't judge. I hope that you find peace if you do, and I hope that you can find another way to exist without so much pain if you don't. Whatever it is, may the right thing happen and may you suffer the least amount possible.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Lost_the_will2_live, KleinerWolf and 1 other person