• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

annxietty

annxietty

anxious
Mar 27, 2023
*Putting this in Recovery because it definetly isnt a suicide related post and I think it fits better here.

So do you have a nice memory that often comes up to your head? But its a memory that doesnt make you want to live, is just a thing that makes you smile that often comes to your head, but not a memory that makes you go "I dont want to kill myself"

I explain myself horribly so I will put an example of mine.

Often I remember when I was a kid, and I was walking alongside my best friend, I remember there was this beautiful sunset, I remember seeing my friend's face colored with it, I remember exactly which street this took place in... we were talking about kids stuff, which in this case was "tv series". I always loved anime so I was talking about a recent discovery of mine ✨ Magical Girls ✨ and I was saying how much I loved them, my friend was agreeing with me, and then I said "But I could never be a magical girl, Im not special" I said it with sadness but mostly in a joking manner, my friend looked confused and then said "What do you mean? I totally think you could be a magical girl, you are very special!" she said it kinda serious and I laughed... Ive never talked about this memory of mine with anyone because Its kinda embarrassing and very cheesy lmao, we never talked about this between us after it, I dont talk anymore with this girl... Its a memory that makes my heart warm, but it doesnt make me feel ""better"", but always, doesnt matter when, I smile remembering it...

Thank you for reading.

return.

return.

Feb 4, 2024
I can't really think of a memory like that right now but if I have a good one I'll come back. This is what I have right now though:

I was on a field trip during a school day. It was one of those trips to go visit a college and it was just one bus that took maybe around 20 students. Multiple other schools were there too. It was lunch time and we went to the cafeteria. Lunches were being handed out and I was one of the last students to get lunch (from my school at least). So by the time I was going looking for a table, most already had people in them. This wouldn't have been a problem if I had friends but I've never had any so I just kind of awkwardly looked around. Didn't find an empty table besides one but it looked like people were going to it anyway. Thought I'd have to leave the cafeteria and sit somewhere else but then I heard this girl that I share one class with yell out my name and wave me to sit over at her table. I sat by her and we ate alongside another girl from our school. She initiated small talk about colleges and such stuff. While it doesn't make me wanna live any longer, it is a sweet moment I think about sometimes, since it felt like someone noticed me and saw me despite what I believe about myself.

soulkitty

soulkitty

Just a shell of who I once was.
Apr 6, 2024
Awhhhhhhhhhh ajsjdhhfhsj that is so heartwarming. It sounds like a beautiful memory and I'm glad you still remember it. Although I can't think of any right now, I know I've had memories like that that bring a smile to my face that come up from time to time. Also magical girls are amazing ✨🌟
I can't really think of a memory like that right now but if I have a good one I'll come back. This is what I have right now though:

I was on a field trip during a school day. It was one of those trips to go visit a college and it was just one bus that took maybe around 20 students. Multiple other schools were there too. It was lunch time and we went to the cafeteria. Lunches were being handed out and I was one of the last students to get lunch (from my school at least). So by the time I was going looking for a table, most already had people in them. This wouldn't have been a problem if I had friends but I've never had any so I just kind of awkwardly looked around. Didn't find an empty table besides one but it looked like people were going to it anyway. Thought I'd have to leave the cafeteria and sit somewhere else but then I heard this girl that I share one class with yell out my name and wave me to sit over at her table. I sat by her and we ate alongside another girl from our school. She initiated small talk about colleges and such stuff. While it doesn't make me wanna live any longer, it is a sweet moment I think about sometimes, since it felt like someone noticed me and saw me despite what I believe about myself.
That is such a sweet moment 💗 I think even small gestures of kindness that people do can really leave an impression on someone even years after they happen. I can definitely relate to not having friends, there's many times in my life were I had no one, and often ate alone too. I'm really glad you were able to experience a moment like that ❤️

Last edited:
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I 100% agree with the very eloquently post from @soulkitty as far as this is SO heartwarming and really made so many memories so wonderful as just relaxing and having them running through my mind.

You are such a fantastically loving and caring person, have a great rest of this weekend and next week.

Walter