• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

lnlybnny

lnlybnny

Experienced
Jan 25, 2024
today i cried a lot thinking about people and things. but not the people you might think, like family and friends, but my fav artist. i cried thinking about the autographed stuff i'm gonna leave behind and my memories. i know i talk about this a lot and it's kinda FC level of repetitiveness lol but i feel like i need to vent. i started crying thinking about autographed papers and stuff. while i think abt ''family'' or my only friend i don't feel like crying at all. i don't even think much of them. i think there's something ''wrong'' with me.

are you like this too? or do you feel for the people you're gonna leave behind that are near you?

J

juna

Death is the only truth...
Mar 4, 2024
Sometimes, I cry for the pain they will feel when I am gone, but at this point of time, I am myself in too much pain that I don't care about anyone else anymore.
About missing anyone, no, I won't, I will be dead, so why bother.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
today i cried a lot thinking about people and things. but not the people you might think, like family and friends, but my fav artist. i cried thinking about the autographed stuff i'm gonna leave behind and my memories. i know i talk about this a lot and it's kinda FC level of repetitiveness lol but i feel like i need to vent. i started crying thinking about autographed papers and stuff. while i think abt ''family'' or my only friend i don't feel like crying at all. i don't even think much of them. i think there's something ''wrong'' with me.

are you like this too? or do you feel for the people you're gonna leave behind that are near you?
Probably just an uncommon way of looking at things. That doesn't make it there's something wrong with you. You don't need to miss people that has been around throughout your life.

This feels like the equivalent of the bullshit phrase "blood is thicker than water." Family always comes first type of deal. Just because you're related by blood to them, doesn't mean you have to stick around no matter what even when you're being physically and mentally abused. You're not obligated to use your time and energy for people you no longer want in your life. Somewhat similar to your situation. You can choose who or what to miss and care about.

As for missing someone, I will miss only one person and I will also miss video games. Not much else in this life for me.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Proteus
Undertow Mermaid

Undertow Mermaid

Human Centipede is a tour de force
Feb 5, 2023
I get really melancholy when I think about all the books, shows, and movies I wouldn't be able to read or watch anymore. All the new music I would never hear. I think I would miss those things more than dealing with loved ones. I just feel guilty for the pain I know it would cause others, not really sad.

lnlybnny

lnlybnny

Experienced
Jan 25, 2024
I get really melancholy when I think about all the books, shows, and movies I wouldn't be able to read or watch anymore. All the new music I would never hear. I think I would miss those things more than dealing with loved ones. I just feel guilty for the pain I know it would cause others, not really sad.
i feel exactly the same. i feel terrible about missing out on everything that will come next of my fav artists. all the experiences i won't live. i feel for the person who will find my deceased body too, but not as much. perhaps because i don't think too much of it.

MeltingBrain

MeltingBrain

Mage
May 29, 2023

Any particular reason you feel like you won't miss your family and friends .

lnlybnny

lnlybnny

Experienced
Jan 25, 2024
Probably just an uncommon way of looking at things. That doesn't make it there's something wrong with you. You don't need to miss people that has been around throughout your life.

This feels like the equivalent of the bullshit phrase "blood is thicker than water." Family always comes first type of deal. Just because you're related by blood to them, doesn't mean you have to stick around no matter what even when you're being physically and mentally abused. You're not obligated to use your time and energy for people you no longer want in your life. Somewhat similar to your situation. You can choose who or what to miss and care about.

As for missing someone, I will miss only one person and I will also miss video games. Not much else in this life for me.
yeah i said ''wrong'' because most people probably think it is lol you're right. i don't even interact with a lot of people, i'm almost always on my own and i like it that way. i don't believe in this "blood is thicker than water'' BS at all. the connection i feel from my artists are stronger than any of this. i only feel for one person, but i can't keep living like the joke i am to make others feel good abt themselves.
Any particular reason you feel like you won't miss your family and friends .
i don't feel any reeeeally strong connection towards them. i only have one friend and i consider only one person close to me my so called ''family''

Last edited:
Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
Not really, and it makes me feel bad because there are some people who do genuinely care about me, I'll be sad that they may potentially feel sad about my death, but I won't really miss them or anyone/anything.

T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
If I would have consciousness on the other side, I would miss my cats. Noone else.